NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member

QV Test and QV Equipoise, Denkall D-bol

Just wondering if im good to go. Here are some pics of my stuff. Hope I post them right, this is my 1st time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV Test and QV Equipoise, Denkall D-bol-dbol.jpg   QV Test and QV Equipoise, Denkall D-bol-dbol2.jpg   QV Test and QV Equipoise, Denkall D-bol-enan1.jpg  

More

Here are the rest of the pics. How do I make them show up in my reply instead of just showing a link to them? Does anybody know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV Test and QV Equipoise, Denkall D-bol-enan2.jpg   QV Test and QV Equipoise, Denkall D-bol-eq1.jpg   QV Test and QV Equipoise, Denkall D-bol-eq2.jpg  

Superman83 is offline New Member
    Stuff looks real good bro. Have yourself a good time!

Does anybody know what the flip off lids on the 50ml bottles of test like the one the in the picture have on them? Most all the QV bottles I have seen have QV on the lid. I am starting to suspect mine cause it says "Flip Off" on the lid.

Does this mean they may have jus put oil or somthing else in there and bought another cap to put on there?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    Does anybody know what the flip off lids on the 50ml bottles of test like the one the in the picture have on them? Most all the QV bottles I have seen have QV on the lid. I am starting to suspect mine cause it says "Flip Off" on the lid.

Does this mean they may have jus put oil or somthing else in there and bought another cap to put on there?

I had 3 10ml a couple of months ago. They said flip off on the lids and they were legit. I think you are good to go!

The black is 10ml cyp, the blue is 10ml EQ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV Test and QV Equipoise, Denkall D-bol-untitled.jpg  

Thanks Scott P, I just found it a little odd that the lid was in Englsih but the rest of the writing on the bottle was in spanish. Those crazy Mexicans.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    in order to get the images to show up in the post itself, you can only post 1. when you post 2 or more, it lists them as yours did.

my lids say flip off.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    your good to go

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    in order to get the images to show up in the post itself, you can only post 1. when you post 2 or more, it lists them as yours did.

my lids say flip off.
    Ahh that makes sense. I just dont like the way it shows up as a link when you post more than 1. So much to learn about these boards.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You are going to have to take more of the Denkall Dbol than you originally planned. I ran it once and it is way underdosed. I ended up running about 80mg/ed when I originally planned running 50mg/ed.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    You are going to have to take more of the Denkall Dbol than you originally planned. I ran it once and it is way underdosed. I ended up running about 80mg/ed when I originally planned running 50mg/ed.

D
    I thought Denkall made pretty good products. Sucks that they would underdose. I guess its alright though cause I bought so many of them, I have more than I thought I would originally need. I was planning on like 30mg a day. You think taking 5 pills a day would be about right then?? Thanks.

legit shit man I wish I had that 50ml enanthate in my hands

I thought Denkall made pretty good products. Sucks that they would underdose. I guess its alright though cause I bought so many of them, I have more than I thought I would originally need. I was planning on like 30mg a day. You think taking 5 pills a day would be about right then?? Thanks.
    Denkall does make good products. I use to swear by their EQ not to long ago. That is why I was so disappointed in the dbol caps. They don't come close in comparison to 'pinkies'.
    I would start at 50mg and play it by 'ear' from there.

Like I said, I was really unhappy the first week at 50mg/ed. I basically upped the dose 10mg every couple of days until I felt it kick in.

D

Someone had a study of them some time ago. I believe the caps came out to around 7mg per cap.

I'll see if I can find it again.

D

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    Badass........Can't wait to hear about your results....I am gonna do the same cycle in JAN. When are you planning on starting? DO NOT forget your anti-e's. PM me if you get this....RHINO

psYke is offline New Member
    check for V slits in hologram, I dont see them. Besides that label has round corners and QV does have Flip Off on lids. looks good just check for hologram slits.

Its gonna be fun.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Don't start off taking an estimated increase dosage of d-bol> you may find yourself in a bad situation. Better (like D said) to start off low and go slow. You can always increase as you go. The good thing about d-bol is that you should know in ~ 1 week if it is properly dosed or not. Personally I have not tried the Denkall d-bol so I can't comment (I still prefer Ref-b). Oh yes and by the way, I am Mexican and I am crazy

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I also wanted to add that older QV batches did not have "QV" on the plastic flip off lids, and it also seems like they have a mixture of holograms: some have v-slits, others don't but do leave behind little circles when pealed off. As long as the hologram is a true hologram (i.e. reflects colors vs. a plain sticker) , and the labels are not square you should be good. The only thing I have consistently liked from QV is their prop and EQ. But that is just my opinion.

roch is offline Member
    good stuff bro

tory is offline New Member
    what is the box of BOLD QV 200, someone said it was test Cyp. if its not cyp. does anyone know what QV Cyp. looks like

tory is offline New Member
    cancel that I found out

mckidd is offline New Member

QV lid

The lid says "Flip Off" on the QV bottles, nothing else, trust me

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mckidd
    The lid says "Flip Off" on the QV bottles, nothing else, trust me
    mine said QV on the lid, but i have heard some have flip off too.......... no complaints on either end..... GOOD TO GO

Thread Information