bigtimer is offline Junior Member

real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?

is any of this stuff real? i dont know so all the help will be greatfull!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-23.jpg   real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-24.jpg   real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-30.jpg   real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-25.jpg  

sorry that was the best i could do with the pics.

here are some better pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-46%5B1%5D.jpg   real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-44%5B1%5D.jpg   real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-41%5B1%5D.jpg   real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-38%5B1%5D.jpg   real or not?? test cyp, sussey 250, and deca?-picture-39%5B1%5D.jpg  

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    De nandrolone is 100% fake, the others you need to do a better picture, othervice it is nearly impossible to see the details.

// putte

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigputte
    De nandrolone is 100% fake, the others you need to do a better picture, othervice it is nearly impossible to see the details.

// putte

Looks like a few fakes. Ive never seen Organon deca like that and the sust labels look suspect as well. The corners look like they are peeling up and they should not remove so easily.

crazy man is offline Banned
    my organon sust looks kinda like that but my labels don't come off that easy..

Thread Information