Microbrew is offline Member

Yellow Top deca's

I just got these from a very reliable person. But I keep reading that they might not be legit. The label doesnt go all the way around , but not sure if that matters. The expiration date isnt stamped on either. I got the pic from where I got them. And these are the sameones . I keep read the legit and there not. Please someone tell me. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yellow Top deca's-deca_vials.jpg  

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok the lack of an expiry date would normal raise my suspicions but knowing where you got these from I'd say the likihood is that they came straight off the production line before the stamp was put on (!).
    Now thats only a thought, but I know the guy has some brilliant contacts in the factories.
    I'd say their good to go.

Bouncer

Thanks Bouncer, Maybe this will help some other guys that are looking for some kind of answer. And remember guys the new Deca 's come in 5pr box , the old ones are 3pr box. And the label doesnt go all the way around like the old ones and the 100mg print isnt as big as the old style. But I havent seen an expiration stamped on one yet , old or new. But the boxes expiration is. Later

I just got some email from my buddy from gear capital of the world . And I was told that he never seen the exp. dates stamped on any Yellow top Deca . And the ones I have posted here are right from the factory. But if anyone can put up a yellow top (New style) with printed Exp. Feel free to prove me wrong . Just make sure the corners are square and there is a lot number under the exp. I've seen that had rounded corners and no lot number under the exp. Hope this helps alot of people . Later bros

I just recieved an e-mail from one of the top deca experts . He said the yellow top deca's expiration dates are not stamped on printed.

Jimmy Sway is offline New Member
    exp date Not stamped or printed. What does that mean??? In the picture above, which is also the same ones i have -the exp date is printed just the same as all the other writing on the label.

No one has yet to explain the 2004-01 exp date? That's backwards??

I dont know if this will explain the exp date, But most countries write like this, 23/03/02. Day month year. Plus 2004-01 mean year and month.

I understand that, but none of organons products have every been labeled like that before, who knows???

Which organons , there not only in Holland. Mexico etc.

I know what i'm going to do, I'm going to use them and stop talking about them.

Hehe, good luck. Let me know how it goes

pancosta is offline New Member
    I have used them people I know have used them. My conclusion
    stop guessing use them you shall not be dissapointed they are the real deal!

IVOR67 is offline New Member

reply to yellow top deca?

I was just shown (2) different tpyes of this deca , the first is just like the ones in your picture. but it has exp. date 2004-09 415906 and 24119/310 on front /// the other is a smaller vial it is still 2ml. the label does rap all the way around and has exp. date 2001-11 214958 and has 214119/310 on front. I can try to send pics?

Nico is offline Associate Member
    They look legit

Thread Information