BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Primo pix, check please.

I'm almost 100% certain these are fakes too !. Again came in the post this morning with that fucked up winny order.

The photo is bad, I'll re-do it shortly. But I'm certain this is fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo pix, check please.-fake-primo.jpg  

Here's a better photo. I'll not bother posting the box as I'm sure these are fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo pix, check please.-dscf0040.jpg  

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Have never ordered or done that chit, can't help ya to tell if it is fake or real..

bigtraps is offline Member
    Mine look so close to that. Mine also made by schering 100mg/ml.
    The only difference is that mine have one yellow stipe and then two pink stipes below the yellow one. there is also a Blue Dot below the last pink stripe. I am pretty sure mine are good.

Traps your's are 100 % real. here's a pic. of your amps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo pix, check please.-primo-box-amp.jpg  

bigtraps is offline Member

Thumbs up

I love you MAN.. I have a lot of love today!! All my stuff is real.
    I just had some come in today. You all know what that feels like.

Traps here's another of your amps. You have the real 'McCoy'

(This particular photo is copied from ef.com)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo pix, check please.-primo1.jpg  

Molle_23 is offline New Member
    Bouncer, I'm really surprised you keep getting fake gear, seen you since long time ago at EF and though you were a sXXXXe first )) But now I understand u are not. I don't want to flame you or anything but there are many good sources in UK...
    peace

Molle, no offence taken. I get 99% of my gear here in Ireland, but sometimes things 'dry up' here. This is my first time with online ordering actually because the prices are alot less than I'm getting here in Ireland.
    Although I post these pictures here and other boards I look for people with experience using the particular steroid to reply, not people who just like to voice an opinion based on the look of a particular photo.
    it turns out that the d.ball pic I posted is **'s repacked product, it has gone back and the winny is in the post.
    I have the option of returning the primo, but again I have gotten a reply from someone who has actually used it with results !.
    I find there's too many people willing to 'cut and paste' info and just basically repeat information read in other boards and post without the nessecary experience of using the product.
    Your a regular on elite like myself and you'll see on ef that I never ever reply to a steroid pic quiry based on just my opinion on how a steroid photo looks.

Regards

Bouncer

Molle_23 is offline New Member
    I agree with you fully bro. I think your have some nice points there! But I can say for sure that those primo are fake, they contains no PRIMO at all I can say to you. I had a friend in sweden got them 4-6 months ago, and he used them and they might contain prop or somehing, I don't know and don't want to say anything just to sound smart! But those are fake, send them back. (If you need help with finding a good source I know the best in UK. Just pm me).

Tace care bro, peace Molle

The Iron Game Guest
    Possibly test phenylprop but not conclusive, I know someone who got gyno from using them, so I highly doubt its primo but the source is a good guy and will refund or send something else in return.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bigtraps, i have the someones you have and so does a buddy of mine. I havent used mine yet, but he has, and he got pretty good results. bouncer has the best pics!! see ya!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    That was a nice scare, sent me straight to my cabinet to check my Pimi's! I have some of the one's in the white label, german. They did have the yellow and pink though! Almost had me a heart attack!

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    are the primo amps with the white line like above fakes for real , because i have some.
    lote p-068a
    cad 03.2005
    the boxes look real 790741 is printed in top right hand corner.
    and they came sealed in boxes of ten.
    please let me know guys

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    the vials i have are same as the ones at the top of page , and the boxes are the same as these
    need help guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo pix, check please.-primobolan3.jpg  

alevok Guest
    these are real
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo pix, check please.-primox.jpg  

English Freak is offline New Member
    Alevok how easy is it to get Primo OTC in turkey? Cheers

alevok Guest
    as easy as getting ice cream. Just walk in a pharmacy, and ask for it. Thats it, If you want to get the shot , they would stick it for you.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I would just like to point out that Bouncer's pictures (posts #5 and #7)are two different primo's

#5's label says: Reg. AEM:EN and the letters are blocky

#7's label says: Reg. AEM and the letters are more vertical

See this thread

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&postid=230467
    Last edited by primodonna; 08-23-2002 at 06:51 PM.

benji is offline New Member
    Schering stopped making Primo Depot in 1992!!!
    The last ones were sold in europe in 1996
    http://www.biam2.org/www/Spe9198.html
    We still could get some here in holland last year (2001) but not anymore!
    :-( I miss Primo :-(
    Sorry guys but all the Primo Depot out there is fake (I mean it`s not Scherings) but it may contain metenolon!!!

alevok Guest
    benji you are so wrong, Primo is still being made. Here in Turkey primos are sold readily in any pharmacy. And it is by schering

Talking

Did you go to the link I posted?(It`s in french but you can translate it by Google)
    I live in Holland and Know for sure that it`s not made here anymore
    But anyway if it`s made in turkey you are one luckey SOB!
    I love Turkey by the way, on my last vacation over there I got 100 of Russian Metan for 10 USD!
    peace
    Last edited by benji; 08-25-2002 at 10:44 PM.

alevok Guest
    Yes I checked the link, I know french, it says they ended the production in France not in other countries. Germany makes primos. Actually Turkish primos are made in German boxed in Turkey. So we get the high quality primo.
    Oh yeah juice is much cheaper here. I love Holland by the way, Amsterdam my favorite. Especially Bulldog Coffe shop, you know what I mean don't you?
    Feyenord vs Fenerbahce tomorrow. I wish you the best luck. The better shall win!

I got some called spanish primo as in the above pictures but the 3 colors bands comes off with finger nails!They were fake!!!
    Now I have brown bottles!!!
    Last edited by benji; 09-16-2002 at 05:14 AM.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I have got testoviron depot made by schering does anyone know if they are meant to have the coloured rings aswell???

Thread Information