Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

HELP! T400 is it fake???

I'm not seeing any results from it... let me know if you think it looks legit...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP!  T400 is it fake???-t400.jpg  

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    I'm not seeing any results from it... let me know if you think it looks legit...
    Looks like the same bottle my boy had, he blew up off that. How many weeks are you in and how is your diet?????

10 weeks in out of 12 running it with eq too... diet is 350-400g of protein 450 carbs 60 fat.

10 weeks in out of 12 running it with eq too... diet is 350-400g of protein 450 carbs 60 fat.

how bad is the pain when you were injecting the t400

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    yeah, like max said, there should be some sting to it when you inject it because of the high ba content. what color was the cap? it's possible it could have been resealed.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    yeah, like max said, there should be some sting to it when you inject it because of the high ba content. what color was the cap? it's possible it could have been resealed.

The sting was so bad that my boy could barely get out of bed the next day How did it feel the next day???

Cap was yellow... I was mixing it with equal amounts of eq and felt no pain at all, I did one shot without the eq and it hurt but not any worse than sust.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Is that a silver sticker on it..or a holo..if its a silver sticker than you got your self a fake...my boy had a fake Test400 where the sticker was just silver...mine had the hologram on it..

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    real

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    that is definately the real deal. It has the Denkall holo, and looks just like mine. did you get it south of the border at a legit vet shop? Or was passed through a few hands before you got it? Not trying to scare ya, but you know people are assholes and will do anything. What doses you runnin, and what are the lot and exp dates?

animal333 is offline New Member
    I took the exact same thing. It hurt like hell and was a complete waste of my time and money. I grow extremely well when taking any amount of test, especially 800mg a week. I did not see shit.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    There is fakes of Test400 out there...make sure that the hologram is real...my boy had a Test400 with a silver sticker...bunk shit!!

I wish I could see the Halo better, but from what I can see, it's exactly like mine - Real Deal Bro.

Yeah looks like the real shit was just looking at one today in mexico, Maybe a really good fake if you have not noticed anyresults for 10 weeks in also may want to post your EQ too.

Hothead is offline New Member
    its legit, as long as that bottle had a plastic seal on it

Stone is offline New Member
    Looks good from what I can see. I'm running it right now, with good results. Last lab analysis I saw was from over a year ago, and they put it at 349mg/ml. Most likely it went down in dose if anything. So adjust dose accordingly and you should be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I wish I could see the Halo better, but from what I can see, it's exactly like mine - Real Deal Bro.
    I take it back - I have three real and one fake, the fake has the "Silver sticker" you've been hearing about - Bunk Crap - No Sting at all ! Chuck it!
    The Real Stuff is fairly impresive, the fake - Nothing.

Thread Information