2bebig is offline New Member

suggestions for less soreness

Hey hoping somebody can help me out, I just started injecting Test Enanthate & Propionate . I injected them (1cc of each combined) into my left glute. Holy shit the day after is more pain than I expected it hurts to sit at first! I used a 25 guage with 1.5 inch long needle. Any suggestions in doing this with less soreness after?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Enan and Prop in the same site. Yeah, bro I could see where the pain might be substantial.

Get some sterile oil and use a cc of that with your injections. it will help a lot in reducing the pain. Might want to seperate the prop and Enan into two shots as well

2bebig is offline New Member
    Thanks for your help bro really appreciated. What is sterile oil? And you say to do it with the two cc's I am taking for a total of 3 ccs injection all at once? If I seperate the two shots should I separate the location as well or is that just going to be double soreness?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Enan and Prop in the same site. Yeah, bro I could see where the pain might be substantial.

Get some sterile oil and use a cc of that with your injections. it will help a lot in reducing the pain. Might want to seperate the prop and Enan into two shots as well

roch is offline Member
    if you separate the spots then you will have soreness in two spots or you can be really sore in one spot. your choice.

Thread Information