dizzle is offline Respected Member

Ankebio Ansomone Growth Hormone

This kit comes with 10 4iu vials, each vial is boxed and comes with water. So basically, 1 kit will only last 10 days at 4iu/day. You need to stock pile these if you want to run the recommended 6+ months.

umm pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ankebio Ansomone Growth Hormone-ansomone2.jpg  

big swoll is offline Member
    well it looks like you're getting a pretty good little stockpile yourself...i have heard good stuff about that...im not really sure if i want to get that or the GenSci for my upcomming cycle...keep us updated on how you like it

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Do you need a crash course in Chinese or are the directions in english too?

lol, there's english instructions too.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Cool.

roch is offline Member
    what does a 10 day supply usually cost? 300?

International prices at $2 per iu and 4iu/day, it's $80 for 10 days.

domestic is $3-$4/iu.

soma

This is not somatropine (growth hormone ) but somatrem, only one acid difference. We've tested them.

roch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    This is not somatropine (growth hormone) but somatrem, only one acid difference. We've tested them.
    whats the difference? I've never really read too much into the gh stuff because I was and am getting good gains with the vet stuff, but thought I had better start learning up on the gh now just in case I wanted to take it in a few years.

This is not somatropine (growth hormone) but somatrem, only one acid difference. We've tested them.
    It says right on thier web page: Recombinant Human Growth Hormone for Injection (Somatropin/rHGH, rDNA Origin)

http://www.ankebio.com/maindoc/anke/...s/ansomone.htm

test

Thats what they say, on 10-1-2003 a sample was tested in Holland and the chemist found an other related gh: Met-hGH or N-methionyl-hGH. Met-hGH is a molecule that contains 192 aminoacids, and not 191 like the natural human growthhormone. The extra aminoacid is methionine. Met-hGH is the active compound in de first generation synthetical growthhormone-compounds just like Protropin. Scientist call this form somatrem. It seems to be very common that Chinese Gh is Somatrem.

BIONABOL is offline New Member
    Thats what they say, on 10-1-2003 a sample was tested in Holland and the chemist found an other related gh: Met-hGH or N-methionyl-hGH. Met-hGH is a molecule that contains 192 aminoacids, and not 191 like the natural human growthhormone. The extra aminoacid is methionine. Met-hGH is the active compound in de first generation synthetical growthhormone-compounds just like Protropin. Scientist call this form somatrem. It seems to be very common that Chinese Gh is Somatrem.
    So Bro It should be less effective or it should cause more sides compared to newer versions?

article

A translation from the fake-section:

An ampoule Ansomone was offered to us for analyses. It turned out that the ampoule contained met-hGH instead of rhGH. The pharmaceutical producer Anhui Anke Biotechnology tells on it website a whole different story.
    According to the Chinese producer- mostly called AnkeBio- is Ansome a by modified bacteria produced compound, that is 100% equal to the growth hormone made by the human brain: somatropine (1)

The scientist found another variant: Met-hGH or N-methionyl-hGH. Met-hGH is a molecule that exist out of 192 amino acids, and not out of 191 aminoacids like the natural growth hormone. The extra amino acid is methionine. Met-hGH is the active ingredient in the first generation synthetical growth hormone compounds like Protropin. Scientist also call it somatrem.

Is this ampoule (vial) a counterfeit? Or produces AkeBio with an absolete technology? The lab found out that that the dose was okay en that the compound didn’t possess much proteins that could pollute the preparation. No bathtub pharmacy for that matter.
    At first scientist, believed that somatrem was almost similar to growth hormone with 191 amino acids. That was only because they compared it to biological obtained (corpses) growth hormone, that was absolutely not pure and contained pollution that caused side-effects.
    When scientist finally succeeded to produce growth hormone with 191 amino acids they where able to compare these two. Then it turned out that the extra amino acid made the body think that it was a deviant tissue, and the body produced anti bodies against this hormone(2) This led to allergic attacks, and sometimes the anti bodies neutralised the administered hormone. And the effect disappeared (3). This happened with 50% of the young user in this clinical experiment, in a British experiment is was even 80%. The anti bodies had no serious side effects though.
    Last year there was this article about a young user from met-hGH that stopped growing. The docters stopped administration of met-hGh, and after seven month, started a treatment with rhGH (191 amino’s) and the growth resumed (4).

sources
    1. Ansomone. Recombinant Human Growth Hormone for Injection (rHGH, rDNA Origin).M Ankebio.com, 2002. [Link]
    2. 50% in Girard F, Gourmelen M. Clinical experience with Somatonorm. Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl 1986;325:29-32. [PubMed]; 80% in Milner RD. Clinical experience of somatrem: UK preliminary report. Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl 1986;325:25-8. [PubMed]
    3. William Messer. Pituitary hormones I. Uses of Growth Hormone. Neurosci.pharm.utoledo.edu, 3-4-2000. [Link]
    4. Pitukcheewanont P, Schwarzbach L, Kaufman FR. Resumption of growth after methionyl-free human growth hormone therapy in a patient with neutralizing antibodies to methionyl human growth hormone. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2002 May;15(5):653-7. [PubMed]

http://www.chinabases.com/image/Biol...ralparking.jpg

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well the word is from most people using it, it is good, would like to hear ironmasters take on this, or anyone else using ankebios stuff? chinabases i can honestly say did nothing at all for me, after 4 months use of it, it might as well have been water i was injecting, i almost just ordered 6 months worth from this company, but i will wait to see now

peace

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    bump!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    just ordered teh genscience kit, will let you know later what its like, my friend has the anekebio one, but hasnt started on it yet

mark mccormick is offline New Member
    The Ankebio is junk. It leaves "spider marks" at the injection site. The Genscience is good quality, a company started by a former Genentech scientist who went home. The best we have tested is from ClubHGH. They are more expensive but they have done their homework and guarantee their product.

A friend of mine tested them and asked for his money back. They sent it back as soon as they got his product back. We tested the vials he kept and they were all pure 191 amino acid chain and all over the amounts (5 and 12). I now have about five friends who are ordering from them and the one time a package was stopped, they just replaced it. If you get a group together like we did, they'll give you a bulk price, especially if you pay by check or wire.

I feel more comfortable knowing I am dealing with a company that I can trust.

MM

analyse reports

Bro, if you have acces to them, could you post the analysisreports here please?

michajoerg is offline Junior Member

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could anyone tell me his exoerience with ansomone?
    I don´t think that this stuff is faked!!
    The company looks very professional!!
    Need help

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    do you have the reports from clubhgh,
    I started using them last month and I got red welts at my injection site I was doing 4 iu a day.. now I switched to signature pharmacy's and no welts.. I'm skeptical about the authenticity of clubhgh hgh...

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    do you have the reports from clubhgh,
    I started using them last month and I got red welts at my injection site I was doing 4 iu a day.. now I switched to signature pharmacy's and no welts.. I'm skeptical about the authenticity of clubhgh hgh...
    Hey mark your full of it.. bro.. and I bet you work for clubhgh.. their product sucks.. it's just 192AA it gave me red welts and I doubt it was tested to 191.. their lab reports on their web site just say they pass against a refrence standard.. refrence standard is what? chinese sewer water/.

i would like to see a pic of that jintropim behind the Ansomone Growth Hormone .......

Razor is offline Banned
    Anyone used this stuff?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Razr, even though you are interested it's still a 7 yr old thread... shame, shame, shame.....

Thread Information