james wright is offline Junior Member

Primobolan WTF is the truth?

Around march this year during my show prep I luckily got my mits on 50 shots of primo! I used some of them for the last two weeks of my show and those of you who have seen my contest pics will agree that I wasnt holding water.

I did however use thyazide and aldactone which I wasnt going to use next year.

I have been on the anabolic edge and elite fitness forums going through posts on primo. After sifting through all the posts which are confusing, I concluded that I have genuine primo! Phew

That was until I came over a post saying that primo only ever contains one shot per box.

My primo says 3amps printed on the box.

Can anyone help clear this up?

I do have also 15 origonal primo left over from back in the days of the brown amps but they run out of date early next year! I will qualify for the finals next year using the brown ones but will only have the other clear dubious ones left.

My concern is that it was the diuretics which rid water last time and not the fact that I had used primo. I'm scared to use them now without diuretics!!! What do I do?

They are spanish in the usuall boxes with 3 amps written on them. LOTE P-079B CAD 03.2006 stamped in a greyish ink.

The amps are clear with a yellow band at the top and two pink bands underneath with a blue dot. The labels are square edged AEM: 36.558

All sealed in the usual packs of ten boxes. Can anyone help???

toolman is offline Banned
    Post some pics so we can see.

gppower is offline Junior Member
    If Lot number starts with P, normally the exp date should be 2005. This is VERY suspicious. Post some pics...

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=primo

check this out if they look any like these i have been told that these are fake I got
    a shit load of this and ended up throwing them away

The amps look exactly like all the legit posts I have read on this forum but the boxes say 3 amps! not 1 amp!

My camera cant take a clear picture. I will borrow one and post pica as soon as

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Hi mate!..I have NEVER seen any primos which come 3 amps per box. The Spanish ones do have a plastic insert which can hold three amps, but only the middle one is used, so one amp per box. If you have got them sealed etc, you should also see the writing on the box with the price etc..can you look that up for me and tell me whats written?..thanks

D.W.

Sadly, I removed them from the sealed packet months ago!

The brown spanish amps still are sealed but they have no such price written on them. I know these are real cos I bought them years ago when you could easily get genuine primo. Trouble is that they are so old that they run out early next year.

Will get you a pic posted soon which should help.

Big thanks to everyone that is posting to help me on this one

jabber is offline New Member

Question FAO DW - On behalf of James Wright

Please have a look and see if these Primos are real... Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-001f.jpg   Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-002f.jpg   Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-003f.jpg   Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-004f.jpg   Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-006f.jpg  

jabber is offline New Member

Question and some more pics...

Dutch Windmill - Please have a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-007f.jpg   Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-008f.jpg   Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-009f.jpg   Primobolan WTF is the truth?-mvc-010f.jpg  

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member

i got the same ones

Quote Originally Posted by jabber
    Dutch Windmill - Please have a look

I hope these are real. I have the same ones. Got them in Europe. Let me know what info u get. Oh yeah how in the Hell do i post pictures after i size em down?

thanks for posting them for me Jabber.

Pretty sure now that the real ones are the brown ones but the clear ones are bullshit cos when I compare the boxes and insert paper, the clear ones arnt to the same quality. Also the clear ones say 3 amps on box but if my Spanish is up to scratch, the inserts say 1 amp!

Oh well

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't really have to worry about the primo going bad.. they just have to put the expiration dates on there because of laws. It should be fine for another 4-8 months or so.

Thread Information