Testoviron- How they look?

How they look? They werent cheap

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Honestly, they don't look like mine. Same green stripe and blue dot but the way they printed Testoviron and SCHERING is too big... and I don't have a trademark next to Testoviron. You don't have a manufacture date either. BTW - my LOT (not Lote) is 23642F...

Maybe someone has better news for you... I KNOW mine are legit cause they came from a pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Honestly, they don't look like mine. Same green stripe and blue dot but the way they printed Testoviron and SCHERING is too big... and I don't have a trademark next to Testoviron. You don't have a manufacture date either. BTW - my LOT (not Lote) is 23642F...

Maybe someone has better news for you... I KNOW mine are legit cause they came from a pharmacy.
    Oh Man, yours are from Portugal too? Because Schering makes these in so many different countries, you could have the German ones.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ooops... my bad... Ja - mine are from Deutchland... I got all excited seeing the pic I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Ooops... my bad... Ja - mine are from Deutchland... I got all excited seeing the pic I guess..
    no prob they are very similar

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    they are made in so many countries and then repacked in other countries and that, i have brown ones, white ones, and so on, i would say they are legit but thats just a guess from experience

peace

hab_s is offline Junior Member
    for me it is real spanish testoviron . but not shure

Quote Originally Posted by hab_s
    for me it is real spanish testoviron . but not shure
    I know fakes can be good, but these do look real good, everything looks legit, but I know you cant always go on the look

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    one way to know, is to know your source, simple solution to very complicated problem

peace

koeterplage is offline New Member
    they are definitely NOT from germany! how long are the ampoules? fakes are commonly a little bit bigger, around 50mm.

Quote Originally Posted by koeterplage
    they are definitely NOT from germany! how long are the ampoules? fakes are commonly a little bit bigger, around 50mm.
    Someone from Portugal in the steroid question forum identified them as legit potugese testovirons. Im two shots in, so in a couple more weeks ill post the progress.

come on

They are faked Spanish. Here 4 different countries, from the left: Spain - Thailand-Greece-Portugal. I'll post a German afterwards to show how these look like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testoviron- How they look?-brown_11.jpg  

Germany

In Germany the amps are run by Kohlpharma thats why they're different labeled, the fakes run standard labels. Die sollen dir schon bekannt vorkommen köter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testoviron- How they look?-fake-german5.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by koeterplage
    Mine are 45 mm

it differs

Mostly about 20 mg/mg nandrolone deca or testosterone prop see the analyses at bodypage in the fake section.

diesel3023 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    Mostly about 20 mg/mg nandrolone deca or testosterone prop see the analyses at bodypage in the fake section.

the testoviron depot i just got are brown bottles with white lettering. anybody know if thats legit?

this one?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel3023
    the testoviron depot i just got are brown bottles with white lettering. anybody know if thats legit?
    Should have green text, though. A counterfeit FROM a counterfeit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testoviron- How they look?-brown_7.jpg  

Thread Information