Thread: proline anyone?

eddyp is offline Junior Member

proline anyone?

hey can anyone post any proline gear{the older labels i seen big swoll newer labels}, i would if i had cam or pics, i'd like to compare if anyone could throw 'em up here-thanks!
    Last edited by eddyp; 11-19-2003 at 07:05 PM.

big swoll is offline Member
    sorry bro, i dont have any of the older stuff on me anymore....maybe this will help....his older labels were much nicer than the new ones...they looked like they were printed on a plastic label that is glossy...and if im correct, they had color on them too....im looking at a picture of his gear in the october MD and it shows the ProTREN and the ProENATHATE both of those appear to have a yellow background on the label with white borders at the top and bottom...i haven't heard of anybody faking PL's gear so i'd be pretty sure that you got some good stuff....if you have any more ?'s that you think i might be able to answer post it in the forum, or feel free to PM me

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got a friend using his current gear, straight from the man himself.. The label is black type, white background on a sticky label. It looks very hack job, but it's real.

eddyp is offline Junior Member
    i appreciate it bro's-that is exactly what i am looking at-pro suspension, right now i've got crystals all sticking on the glass-guess i'll have to boil a bit--thanks again--later!

Thread Information