Body is offline Associate Member

Organon Sustenon

Just received some Sustenon 250. The ampule is clear glass with two stripes on the upper section, just above the neck. The upper stripe is red and the lower is yellow. There is a paper label that slightly overlaps on the back. Sustenon '250' is clearly printed on the top of the label. The very bottom of the label reads (N.V. Organon Oss Holanda), then beneath that are the numbers (25322/170). All of the Organon Sos I get from Mexico has all of the writing printed directly on the bottle in red. Is this stuff legit? Is it produced in Holland? Sorry for having no picture. Digital camera is broken.

Body is offline Associate Member

Any info?

Quote Originally Posted by Body
    Just received some Sustenon 250. The ampule is clear glass with two stripes on the upper section, just above the neck. The upper stripe is red and the lower is yellow. There is a paper label that slightly overlaps on the back. Sustenon '250' is clearly printed on the top of the label. The very bottom of the label reads (N.V. Organon Oss Holanda), then beneath that are the numbers (25322/170). All of the Organon Sos I get from Mexico has all of the writing printed directly on the bottle in red. Is this stuff legit? Is it produced in Holland? Sorry for having no picture. Digital camera is broken.
    Does anybody have any information at all about this? Good, bad, or indifferent doesn't matter. Someobody help me out here.

crazy man is offline Banned
    i have the same ones bro

Thread Information