the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

british dragon testabol enanthate..new

pics added to collection
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails british dragon testabol enanthate..new-test_enanth.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Candy!

preparat is offline New Member
    looks suspicus the label looks printed on a cheap 100$ colour printer. no hologram tham i see?

many people are DOING legit UG oils but botteling them as BD becuse of their good reputation. One of the trademarks for legit BD is that they have a ARROW on the flip of lock.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    pics added to collection
    uuummm nice!

peace

DutchForce is offline Junior Member
    I dont know...all i know is that the website printed on the bottle doesnt exist, or is no longer online.

www.britishdragon.com

website is down for a while will be back up soon, and preparat, that is not fake i can assure you that, if you do a little research you will see more than enough posts to clarify bd have had label and hologram problems, ie spellings wrong, holos falling off and some bottle released with no hologram. This isnt great however their gear speaks for itself, as if i would posting fake pics saying it real

peace

Da Bull is offline Banned
    pics added to collection
    I got wood just looking at that

peace

DB

I got wood just looking at that
    cmon bro, i think you need help lol

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Looking great as allways

Vovan is offline Junior Member
    website is down for a while will be back up soon, and preparat, that is not fake i can assure you that, if you do a little research you will see more than enough posts to clarify bd have had label and hologram problems, ie spellings wrong, holos falling off and some bottle released with no hologram. This isnt great however their gear speaks for itself, as if i would posting fake pics saying it real

peace
    Yes, their labels are complete garbage like preparat said. But TOJ, you know BD doesn't really concerned about this question but they will be. And better labeling is just a matter of time.

yep i know

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by preparat
    looks suspicus the label looks printed on a cheap 100$ colour printer. no hologram tham i see?

many people are DOING legit UG oils but botteling them as BD becuse of their good reputation. One of the trademarks for legit BD is that they have a ARROW on the flip of lock.

im with oj here,he would not post a fake pic.nice pic bro...
    Last edited by jbol; 01-28-2004 at 08:03 AM.

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    Do these have a different lid? Instead of a flip and tear is it just a pull off the blue cap held on by plastic attached to the blue cap.

what iam trying to say and make a point!
    BD gear is top notch! BUT and i say again BUT
    i would be able to make the same bottle just buy buying the 10ml the flipof on the internet and printing the EXACT same label on my printer!

and for the hologram for only 1100usd i can get 5000holos that are identical to the BD.

what iam trying to say again : i suspect some people (in europe) are copying (pirating) the BD gear. that was my only point!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by preparat

I can assure you also that is not a fake. I dont think you know what your talking about, but you sure seem to know how to fake gear!

X..

Anyone ever hear from BD on why they use "Flip Off" and "Flip Up/Tear" instead of using just one?

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    I can assure you also that is not a fake. I dont think you know what your talking about, but you sure seem to know how to fake gear!

X..
    well give me a couple of days and il make a 10ml vials, that looks identical to the pic above. the labels used are 99% from mayspies and printed on usual inc or laser color printer. and the flip off vials can be baught on www.v****and********.com

Please show us how you fake gear, we would all love to see. We'll be waiting..

X..

I think preparate makes good points and could be validated here.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...071#post827071

as you see in the link above the difference in these 2 bottles, i could easyely make a a bottle that looks the same as the one on the left!! where thwe dragon leg is missin.

I can only say that somebody is making these inside the US, and riding on the good reputation of BD (shure he is making good legit dosed stuff but is copying the BD bottles) it shure looks like it has been made in 2 different facilities/2 different people.

where is your proof that fakes of BD products are being manufactured in the USA? I for one am offended that your knocking Americans for saying that were producing fake products..
    Fakes are produced everywhere not just in the USA!

X..

where is your proof that fakes of BD products are being manufactured in the USA? I for one am offended that your knocking Americans for saying that were producing fake products..
    Fakes are produced everywhere not just in the USA!

X..
    FAKE = what is fake? if somebody makes a good 200mg/ml boldenon and packs it real good to 99% similar to BD boldenone then its not fake?
    Becuse in europe BD gear isn promoted like in the states, it was only my thoughts and opinion.

I think were all still waiting for you to post a pic of the fake label that you said you were going to make with your computer. And dont forget the hologram too..

X..

I think were all still waiting for you to post a pic of the fake label that you said you were going to make with your computer. And dont forget the hologram too..

X..
    Hologram? it easaly falls off, i seen bros say that its good gear but the vials dont ary the hologram. the hologram could easakly be made with a thermo printer (DYMO) and the dragon including the text be transfered to a hologram that can be bought on the internet. I realy dont have time nor do i want to make fake gear. Iam just pointing out THE FACT that someboidy could eaysaly start a UG lab in US or any other country and MAKE BD vials!

if iam correct the BD hologram "dragon and text" eaysaly rubbs of the holo?`then you could by the round holo and buy a special printer paper that you put over the holo and rub and the text is transfered to the holo.

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    i would love to get my hands on some british dragon stuff
    i hear it's the ****.

Thread Information