Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Talking Lost and I found...

A friend of mine moved out of his house that he was renting the other day and another friend and I went there to see if my other friend would like it enough to rent. I know that my friend ( the first one ) is running a cycle right now so I looked around to see if he had forgotten anything. Sure enough , I found some pills that I don't know what they are. They say TI-TRE 20mcg.(little white pills) I was wondering if anyone could tell me , without a picture , what they were. There are only 25 pills and I was wondering if they would do me any good in my cycle( 4th week 500test enan. and 600 deca 10 week cycle) or should I just be a good bro and give em' back

gppower is offline Junior Member
    First of all you should be a good boy and give 'em back
    T-3 is a tiroid hormone and helps you cut....

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    A friend of mine moved out of his house that he was renting the other day and another friend and I went there to see if my other friend would like it enough to rent. I know that my friend ( the first one ) is running a cycle right now so I looked around to see if he had forgotten anything. Sure enough , I found some pills that I don't know what they are. They say TI-TRE 20mcg.(little white pills) I was wondering if anyone could tell me , without a picture , what they were. There are only 25 pills and I was wondering if they would do me any good in my cycle( 4th week 500test enan. and 600 deca 10 week cycle) or should I just be a good bro and give em' back

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what goes around comes around! i wouldnt even consider doin that to a friend!! but as above, yes they are t3

Ambulance is offline Member
    **** you straight ganked them LOL. Anyways, their T3...cheap ****. Only good to run while your on an anabolic or they will feed off your muscles istead of/or allong with the fat.

They go for 8.00 for a bottle of 100 in mexico and for about 45.00 from a source. Don't sell your friend out over 8.00 lol

Thread Information