GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

Deca real or fake?

Ok guys I have Norma deca 's and they look exactly the same as the rest on this this thread except for one detail... They don't have the Norma imprint on the glass.. Has anyone had these or heard of these? I'd post a pic but it looks the exact same as the rest in previous posts except for the engraving on the glass... Real or Not?

Iron-body04 is offline New Member
    I think they are fake if you dont got the engraving on the glass, sorry.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    the latest ones i got dont either....i have been assured by my supplier they are real...i wont be using them so i cant say but he is reliable.....
    apparently norma releases some without not sure why...or if this is true (he could be lying)...
    bump for other thoughts....

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Hi bro. Norma factory indeed released some lots without the imprint. If i am correct they were from may 2003. This has been handled here on AR gear pics too ...if you do a search you will find it
    Everything should look exactly the same only no blue etching on the vial itself..

So IMO you are good to go bro

D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch windmill
    Hi bro. Norma factory indeed released some lots without the imprint. If i am correct they were from may 2003. This has been handled here on AR gear pics too ...if you do a search you will find it
    Everything should look exactly the same only no blue etching on the vial itself..

D.W.
    Sweet I am 1 month into my cycle and up 18pounds so something is working Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by dutch windmill

D.W.
    And my lot number is from June 2003 so off by one month... So i don't think they are counterfeit seeing as how... People would have to get the batch without the etching and counterfeit a whole new batch within 2 or 3 weeks... So i now feel reassured... thanks again

Thread Information