mr_meanor is offline Junior Member

golden triangle deca 300mg/ml

you think this is real? I got it through the mail so honostly I am not sure on the source. your opinions are appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails golden triangle deca 300mg/ml-dscf0004.jpg   golden triangle deca 300mg/ml-dscf0006.jpg   golden triangle deca 300mg/ml-dscf0007.jpg   golden triangle deca 300mg/ml-dscf0008.jpg  

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_meanor
    you think this is real? I got it through the mail so honostly I am not sure on the source. your opinions are appreciated

first off if you dont trust someone dont order form them..and yes golden triangle pharmaceuticuls is a real lab and their deca looks like that...now knowing it if it real or not that relaly depends on whether or not u trust ur souce which you dont know...GTP has no holograms nothing that really shows that its real or fake ur gonna have to shoot it to find out

Quote Originally Posted by thai guy
    first off if you dont trust someone dont order form them..and yes golden triangle pharmaceuticuls is a real lab and their deca looks like that...now knowing it if it real or not that relaly depends on whether or not u trust ur souce which you dont know...GTP has no holograms nothing that really shows that its real or fake ur gonna have to shoot it to find out
    I just have no source I can trust honostly, I guess it will be hit or miss, anything I can do to test it before I use it that isn't lab science?

bump

anyone else?

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    hmm no test that i know of however that does look like a legit gtp bottle the neck is alittle bit longer then a classicbottle the glass color matches as does the colors and font on the label...so other than taking it i dont know what to tell ya good luck and have fun growing

db2
    db2 is offline New Member

well as far as i know only 2 sources carry golden triangle. from the look of the pics, it looks legit to me. gtp changes vials often from abmer to clear. for instance first time i ordered some golden triangle it came in amber vials, just got some sustanon in recently that is gtp and the vials was clear. if it is legit it is good ****. i am on his test now and loving this ****.

all good info to know

bump, anyone else?

im gonna bump this one last time to confirm it is legit from using it over the last 2 weeks, so any noobs wondering if they have legit GTP if it looks liek this it probably is

Thread Information