a030625 is offline New Member

Real or Fake? good Pics! Deca amps + 3 kinds of primo

I have some deca amps and 3 kinds of primo, one with a white label and one with green silkscreened writing and another one but the writing is different- and it is smaller

go see the HQ pics here for the Deca and Primobolen

http://www3.telus.net/public/a030625

Also what about the Sust?

So experts what do you think?
    Last edited by a030625; 01-05-2004 at 09:42 PM.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by a030625
    I have some deca amps and 3 kinds of primo, one with a white label and one with green silkscreened writing and another one but the writing is different- and it is smaller

go see the HQ pics here for the Deca and Primobolen

http://www3.telus.net/public/a030625

Also what about the Sust?

So experts what do you think?
    Hey bud!

Wow huge page to load ..

Well the deca is fake bro...organon doesnt produce a 200 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate..

* The first primo can be legit...old style turksih..but those are not made for quite some time...
    * The second primo (paperlabel Spanish..doesnt look good to me bro...famous faked lot# this is...it just doesnt look good to me..
    * The thrird primo is 100% fake...imitation German primo...dont touch those..

My guess is you're in Canada right?..the deca and german primo have been floating around there for quite some time now..

Sorry for all this

D.W.

a030625 is offline New Member
    "Well the deca is fake bro...organon doesnt produce a 200 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate.."

So the Deca 1ml amps with a lot of 00k22 exp of 11-2006 is fake- thought so...

"The first primo can be legit...old style turksih..but those are not made for quite some time..."

the primo with a seri no:94061 and Son Kull Ta: 02.2007 may be legit but if it has not been made for some time why is the exp date so future dated?

"The second primo (paperlabel Spanish..doesnt look good to me bro...famous faked lot# this is...it just doesnt look good to me.."

The Primobolan Depot with a lote P-079B with a Exp of Mar. 2006 is fake, OK

"The thrird primo is 100% fake...imitation German primo...dont touch those.."

and the Primobolen Depot with a CH -B.83043 and a exp of 03.2007 on the label is fake too.

I am from western canada but the dealer was good enough to lend me a couple of amps to see what the community thought- I may take in the old stlye primo for testing

(I have repeated everything here so if someone else is searching for these products they can see the info here)

Any one else Dispute these findings??

ShYnE[sK] is offline New Member
    Any one else Dispute these findings??[/QUOTE]

All i can say is the deca 's are fake for real, since on the bottle it states

1ml:200mg

which should be 1ml:100mg

so just this thing would make me not want to touch those ;-)

and I am not sure but if a supplier hands over 1 fake bottle, why would the rest be legit?

I wouldn't take any chances with that....

Thread Information