NeXXuS is offline New Member

DIANABOL : real or not ?

Hello ,

this is my dianabol !!!

REal or not ?

Cordialy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DIANABOL : real or not ?-91010020.jpg   DIANABOL : real or not ?-91010021.jpg  

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Never saw russian like that before,plus mine never had english on them.Mine always come packed like clen

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm positive those are fake.

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    This must be a fake.

The old peaktops should come in a box with foile, with 10 tabs in eatch foil.

Peaktop is not either made anymore, it is only arkhinin who make russian dianabol .

// putte

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    The bottle is fake..i agree on that..however the tabs look GOOD!..maybe they were rebottled bro..
    Take 10 at once and then head to the gym..if you get an enormous pump..they should be real..also taste them..it should be a bit sweet..

D.W.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, why in the world would someone use a fake bottle to sell real pills? I've seen fake pills that look almost identical to the real thing. That being said and hearing what everyone else has talked about, I say, UNLESS your trust your guy 150%, I would NOT take them.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, why in the world would someone use a fake bottle to sell real pills? I've seen fake pills that look almost identical to the real thing. That being said and hearing what everyone else has talked about, I say, UNLESS your trust your guy 150%, I would NOT take them.
    i agree. those are the most generic white tabs there are; there's not even a press on them! I could fake them with flour and a pill machine. dont take them. if you are truely in question send one to a lab for testing. I would NEVER take anything Im not 100% sure on.
    Last edited by symatech; 01-21-2004 at 11:18 AM.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i agree. those are the most generic white tabs there are; there's not even a press on them! I could fake them with flour and a pill machine. dont take them. if you are truely in question send one to a lab for testing. I would NEVER take anything Im not 100% sure on.
    Guys look at the bevelled edges both russian dbolls are famous for.

I said that they look **** real to me. Howmany of you guys get their Thai dbol in their containers?...
    Do you know how difficult it is to send 10 k tabs in blisters across the ocean?..There is a reason sources take their tabs out of the blisters for transport...Howmuch does it cost to make a label?..

IMO they look good..i am not saying they are..

D.W.

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    There is another view of it too. For an example I know in real life. Is Naposim, there the workers in the factory make pills at there overtime work to sell for the black market. And because there are hard controlls mostly on the blister and box, they fill plastic bottles with 500 tabs(real naposim tabs) and sell it to some one of the organisated criminal gang.

Of course, this true story will not be valid for all the tabs which is not comes in orginal box/bottles.

I dont either say that there is no fakes out there. I know it is alot of people who makes skit tabs too, and sell them in plastic bags, or in very good copies of real boxes/blisters.

No one can say is a tablett is real from just looking at. The only real knowledge is to do a lab test.
    But the second best one is to use knowledge from people who knows this area and who have a long experience.

I belive ducth is one of the best man in that area. Respect from me!

// putte (excuse my english, I am just a swedish guy)
    Last edited by bigputte; 01-21-2004 at 04:15 PM.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by NeXXuS
    Hello ,

this is my dianabol !!!

REal or not ?

Cordialy
    hi bro, the only dbols from russia i know of is bioreaktor which come in 5mg x 100 tabs per box, akrikhin and akrihin both 100 tabs to a box 5mg. correct me if i'm wrong but the only dbol to come in 200 tabs per bottle are the mexican norvet's. if they are legit they must be underground.

peace

Thread Information