nsccrow is offline New Member

real or fake dbol bd snake

im just wondering if these are real the pic suck but it the best i can do on one side it has a line throught the middle and on the other its a snake and arrow . also the white pill attached i got from a friend he says there max strong or somthing he got from mexico just wondering if these are real or not ....
    the white pill on the pic i was told it is max strong have you heard of these pills and i was told only to take it 3 times a day ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake dbol bd snake-picture-022.jpg  
    Last edited by nsccrow; 01-18-2004 at 03:16 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    legit i believe. there's a better picture in the steroid pictures forum somewhere.

and they're not max strong, they are British Dispensary, with this logo that you see :

murph is offline Member
    are those the same as these?....... and by the way if they are you need more than 3 a day for good results as these are 5mg each. i would say approx 8 tabs a day or so....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake dbol bd snake-pinks.jpg  

nsccrow is offline New Member

yep those are them

yea those are them so i should take up to 8 a day kewl thanks for the info ..

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsccrow
    yea those are them so i should take up to 8 a day kewl thanks for the info ..
    yes, space them out through out the day, a couple here and there about every 4 hours or so,..... and yes 8 tabs total ,.. that would still be only 40mg a day some ppl run these at 50mg even,. but you should be good with 40mg each day for approx 4 week or so,.....

Murph

_mike_ is offline New Member
    i hears from boby building.com, that theyre best taken (25-40mg) in one morningly hit, as more of the steroid remains after passing through the liver?

bradford is offline New Member

good pic of them

heres a pic i took the other day got pic lightened so should give you good idea
    hope it helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake dbol bd snake-dsc00041.jpg  

kcwoo is offline New Member
    iv gotten the ones without the dragon and with the dragon i felt like the ones without the dragon were stronger or fresher they tasted alot stronger but thats just me mabe not any one else feel the same or not

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradford
    heres a pic i took the other day got pic lightened so should give you good idea
    hope it helps

they are real bro

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member

Is My Gear Real Or Not

I purchased British Dispensary Thai 5mg Dbol and it wasnt like the ones I used to get from my source for one it didn't have the holo on teh bottle and the imprints of the snake and arrow on it, also the layout of the bottle wasent the same. All the bottles that I have all ahve the same numbers Mfg No. and L/C No. but no Exp. Date, I wasnt sure if these where real and wanted to knwo if anyone knew where I could get a kit to test them or somewhere I can send it to get lab test. 1st bottle is what i hve now and others are what I am use to getting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake dbol bd snake-dbol-bottle.jpg   real or fake dbol bd snake-dianabol-anabol.jpg  

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member

Is My Gear Real Or Not

I purchased British Dispensary Thai 5mg Dbol and it wasnt like the ones I used to get from my source for one it didn't have the holo on teh bottle and the imprints of the snake and arrow on it, also the layout of the bottle wasent the same. All the bottles that I have all ahve the same numbers Mfg No. and L/C No. but no Exp. Date, I wasnt sure if these where real and wanted to knwo if anyone knew where I could get a kit to test them or somewhere I can send it to get lab test. 1st bottle is what i hve now and others are what I am use to getting

Thread Information