AnabolicPump is offline New Member

I wonder if my D-BOL is real??

I can't give a picture, but the Bottle is white with Blue writing going Vertical that says D-BOL, the pills are also Blue in an oval shape...if they are real will they work well?

Also I am taking the Propionat QV 100 Shots every 4 days, just started ive taken 1 shot, so i was wondering if this is going to work for me? Any feedback is appreciated, Thanks.

Please help, anyone?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Is there a manufacture name on the bottle somewhere? What's the mg strength...5mg...10mg...50mg?

I've heard of blue oval d-bol before...but I can't remember the manufacturer!

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPump
    I can't give a picture, but the Bottle is white with Blue writing going Vertical that says D-BOL, the pills are also Blue in an oval shape...if they are real will they work well?

Also I am taking the Propionat QV 100 Shots every 4 days, just started ive taken 1 shot, so i was wondering if this is going to work for me? Any feedback is appreciated, Thanks.

Denkall makes a blue oval shaped d-bol that is 10mg. You should have done some research before starting your cycle. Prop should be injected ed or eod to keep your test levels consistent and to keep the sides down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-tang
    Denkall makes a blue oval shaped d-bol that is 10mg. You should have done some research before starting your cycle. Prop should be injected ed or eod to keep your test levels consistent and to keep the sides down.
    Dang, the guy told me every 4 Days

and the pills are 10mg.

I started out taking 1 pill a day for about 3 days, then for 2 days i took 1 1/2 pils, now Today I started taking 2 because i wanna see some results, and that wasnt helping from what i can tell.

Thread Information