dizzle is offline Respected Member

Quality Vet and Syd Group (Jurox)

Here's some pictures I took of my new Anabolica Syd Group EQ and Nandrolone CYPIONATE next to QV stuff. The cyp ester is supposed to be a few days shorter than the decanoate ester. So there's supposed to be a little less water retention and less harsh of a shutdown than regular deca durabolin .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quality Vet and Syd Group (Jurox)-fronts.jpg  

back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quality Vet and Syd Group (Jurox)-expirlots.jpg  

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I bet you have a lot of people drooling right now.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i like what i see although id like it more if it was inside of me

Here's the older batch next to the new batch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quality Vet and Syd Group (Jurox)-anabolicadn.jpg  

Massive G is offline Junior Member
    I laugh everytime I see that "Flexing Kangaroo" he he...good products I hear...

sweden is offline Junior Member

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    The bottles I have are basically the same as the new ones except Anabolic BD is written in Black and the expiration dates are stamped but the layout is a little different. Plus the 200 along the side (Boldenone 200) is outlined in black but filled in with red. Are these real? Does any one know? Thanks

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    The bottles I have are basically the same as the new ones except Anabolic BD is written in Black and the expiration dates are stamped but the layout is a little different. Plus the 200 along the side (Boldenone 200) is outlined in black but filled in with red. Are these real? Does any one know? Thanks
    If it is the white flip off cap with the hologram on top then yest they are...the new ones the exp date rubs off easy

roch is offline Member
    I have the qv enant 250 and deca 300 as well as the winny with the kangaroo. I didn't realize thogh that the company changed its labels. I was mad that my store didn't carry the same winny and the pharmacia "rep" didn't know too much spanglish. good stuff!

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I did confirm the label changes with Sydgroup, and they did say that the newer batches come with white plastic flip tops vs. the older ones where the top was the aluminum peel top. The exp and lot is also different on the newer ones as they are stamped on and smaller vs. older ones that were the same ink style as the rest of the label. As far as I know, still a good buy!

flexx is offline New Member

question about pic

i noticed your Anabolic BD bottle has rounded corners and the the Anabolic BD lettering is in solid red. I just picked some of the Anabolic BD up and the label has sharp edges and the Anabolic BD is in red and white. I went to there web site www.veterinaria.com.mx and there pics have the same as the 1 i have. could u let me know why there is a difference in the 2..

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Gee, it all looks fake to me.

Stengun

cybrscream is offline New Member
    They're real. I see the the sydgroup stuff all the time. I swear they change the labels more than anyone else. 6 months ago the Deca label had more of an orange color to it, now it has more red on it. Also with the QV, on the hollogram the letters "QV" need to be just slightly smaller than the writing below it...and the lot/batch/exp needs to be all together and printed on the label with a dot-matrix style print. Just fyi, you can go to the QV website and check your batch numbers, and see exactly how much of a dose you're getting per ml for you're particular batch.

Thread Information