Thread: Shanghi-Labs

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member

D-bol????????

Has any one seen these puppies yet? D-BOL/50mg.(SL)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shanghi-Labs-photo003.jpg   Shanghi-Labs-photo007.jpg   Shanghi-Labs-photo008.jpg   Shanghi-Labs-photo009.jpg   Shanghi-Labs-photo016.jpg  

Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-07-2004 at 07:51 AM.

Pictures are not that good it's a cheap-o digitial camera, I borrowed off my buddy.
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-07-2004 at 08:03 AM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    That looks like them!

-moto

Thanks Moto,

Linebacker is offline New Member
    I just got an order of those, they look the same - that's them. I'm not sure if they are working yet though. I think it's odd that there are no markings or inidintations on the tablets in your or my order, because my last order from shanghai labs had lines down the middle of the tabs.

From what I've been told the ones with the lines are some of the old batchs and the new ones their making are the ones in the pic. How long have you been taking them?
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-14-2004 at 10:30 PM.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Dbol

that there be them 50mg dbols

taking it for about a week

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    From what I've been told the ones with the lines are some of the old batchs and the new ones their making are the ones in the pic. How long have you been taking them?
    I have been taking the SL 50mg Dbol for about a week now at 25mg/day, and 50mg/day on Bench days and Squat days. At first I felt like crap and all depressed, but after a week I feel great. My bench has gone up about 10lbs but I haven't gained any bodyweight. In fact I lost about 4lbs of bodyweight. It's good stuff, that's for sure but you have to drink about a gallon of water a day and eat more than you usually would.

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker
    I have been taking the SL 50mg Dbol for about a week now at 25mg/day, and 50mg/day on Bench days and Squat days. At first I felt like crap and all depressed, but after a week I feel great. My bench has gone up about 10lbs but I haven't gained any bodyweight. In fact I lost about 4lbs of bodyweight. It's good stuff, that's for sure but you have to drink about a gallon of water a day and eat more than you usually would.
    Why are you upping the dose to 50mg only on your bench & squat days? Why not keep it at a consistant blood level instead of spiking it like that???

Why are you upping the dose to 50mg only on your bench & squat days? Why not keep it at a consistant blood level instead of spiking it like that???
    Well, when I take Dbol I notice an increase in aggression in the weight room and on the field. I play another contact sport in addition to football in the spring and so on the days that I bench and squat, we also have more of an emphasis on defense, which is what I play. I definately feel that the increased dosage on those days improves my athletic performace. I could be wrong, maybe it's just psychological. Do you think this is bad or even dangerous?

If it was me i would keep the blood levels at a steady level, you will see alot better results than spiking it as your doing, IMO. But honestly bro your WAY to young to be taking the juice, I sure hope your lying about your age and how much juice you've done in your profile. Because you doing that much at your age is not healthy at all bro, You should'nt even be thinking about doing it till about 21-22yrs old. How long have you been on this cycle and what exactly are you taking besides the SL d-bol.
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-19-2004 at 08:37 AM.

If it was me i would keep the blood levels at a steady level, you will see alot better results than spiking it as your doing, IMO. But honestly bro your WAY to young to be taking the juice, I sure hope your lying about your age and how much juice you've done in your profile. Because you doing that much at your age is not healthy at all bro, You should'nt even be thinking about doing it till about 21-22yrs old. How long have you been on this cycle and what exactly are you taking besides the SL d-bol.
    Okay I started this cycle in about mid-January with 250mg of Test Cyp twice a week (500mg/wk) and 250mg of Eq twice a week (500mg/wk). So that's 1000mg of AS a week for the first 4-5 weeks. Then I upped the dosage to about 800mg of Eq a week and 800mg of Cyp for the 6th week, and then week 7 I started Dbol after I ran out of injectables, at the dosages I told you. So i'm on like week 9 or 10 right now. The reason I started AS at this age is because I have always been the scrawny lanky tall guy and I was tired of it. I also play football so I wanted to be a lot bigger. If I can't play football in college I'll be a bodybuilder.

lonnielily@YAHOO.COM is offline New Member

Help

no asking for sources--'stynct

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Where do you see anybody asking for sources? And what does --'stynct mean? You need to read the threads a little better bro,before you go calling people names. We obviously both have this type of d-bol so why would we be asking for sources????? IDOIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The question was edited by stvnct

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    The question was edited by stvnct

JohnnyB
    That was the first thing i thought that stvnct was a member asking for a source, But he had it spelled stynct, So i guess the only IDIOT here is me!!!!!!!! SORRY ABOUT THAT [email protected], I jumped the gun. MY bad bro.
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-19-2004 at 06:07 PM.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Legit.. Have them by the hundreds.. Candy lol

bitta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker
    Well, when I take Dbol I notice an increase in aggression in the weight room and on the field. I play another contact sport in addition to football in the spring and so on the days that I bench and squat, we also have more of an emphasis on defense, which is what I play. I definately feel that the increased dosage on those days improves my athletic performace. I could be wrong, maybe it's just psychological. Do you think this is bad or even dangerous?
    yea man I use em the same way, heavy days I will take 50mg's all at once I like to think that with the incredibly short half life of d-bol it is utterly impossible to keep levels constant with just d-bol so I don't get it when people talk about a d-bol only cycle...fools they are fools.....I also think If you use the d-bol to lift more weight than normal you are successfully shocking your muscles without really noticing it that day hence protien syntheses takes place and restores the damaged tissue you have created with virtually no pain therefore you can also grow as well as gain power and aggresiveness. Taking it this way will also help keep off some water that would otherwise retain on a steady d-bol diet. dam I post too long.

Thread Information