Thread: Naposim D-bol

tbrocato is offline Member

Naposim D-bol

Has anyone ever heard of naposim 10mg d-bols. I got some today and the guy I get my gear from swore they were 10mg....he saw the box. Its from a good source and I have never gotten any bad gear. Tabs look just like the other Naps on the board but I havent seen any 10mg ones ? The tabs didnt come packaged in the tin foil. They were kind of stuck on really tight with this glue type of material. I was told its alot eaiser to transport them that way.

Anyone know ?
    Last edited by tbrocato; 02-09-2004 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Has anyone ever heard of naposim 10mg d-bols. I got some today and the guy I get my gear from swore they were 10mg....he saw the box. Its from a good source and I have never gotten any bad gear. Tabs look just like the other Naps on the board but I havent seen any 10mg ones ? The tabs didnt come packaged in the tin foil. They were kind of stuck on really tight with this glue type of material. I was told its alot eaiser to transport them that way.

Anyone know ?

bump anyone know ?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have never seen 10mg naps. I'd be hesitant to take them...naps are heavily faked.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I have never seen 10mg naps. I'd be hesitant to take them...naps are heavily faked.
    Yah the guy I get em from didnt think they were real either but saw the box and he told me they or new. While I was dividing all the tabs he even ate 2 before we went to the weight room. so I dont know.....what do u think ?

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    If there 10mg there probably fake.
    But take them and see what happens if you don't feel anything after a week or so stop taking them.

Thread Information