panabolic is offline Associate Member

Masteron 2ml/100mg amps

Here's a pic of Masteron by Sarva Syntex 2ml/100mg amps...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Masteron 2ml/100mg amps-mastecono.jpg  
    Last edited by panabolic; 02-16-2004 at 05:45 PM.

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Fake.

what makes you say that?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    it looks like i could print up that label with my inkjet printer. i would say fake also, but I am not certain. so ill bump for perhaps a more educated reply than mine.

Well, All I can say that if it is a fake it's **** good because I finished off a 14 week cycle of test prop & dbol then dropped the dbol and just did test prop and 100mg eod of Masteron for the last 5 weeks and noticed everything you are supposed to get off Masteron - size increase, cutting, hardening and strength increase. I should also mention that they were bought in a country where AS is legal and the guys who sold it to me also sold to the top guys in the city, if they are selling bunk AS they wouldn't live to see next week. I should also mention this is where life is pretty cheap. lol.
    Last edited by panabolic; 02-16-2004 at 11:35 AM.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    Well, All I can say that if it is a fake it's **** good because I finished off a 14 week cycle of test prop & dbol then dropped the dbol and just did test prop and 100mg eod of Masteron for the last 5 weeks and noticed everything you are supposed to get off Masteron - size increase, cutting, hardening and strength increase. I should also mention that they were bought in a country where AS is legal and the guys who sold it to me also sold to the top guys in the city, if they are selling bunk AS they wouldn't live to see next week. I should also mention this is where life is pretty cheap. lol.
    Then why did you post them to see if they were real or not? If they work than haven't you already answered your own question? Did you go with the guys to buy it, did you meet the top guys they sell to, do you think they would tell you they were fake when they sold it to you? Why again did you post these?

I didn't post them to see if they were fake or not, just haven't seen alot of pics for Masteron inj amps. I thought this was an open forum for members to post pics of their gear?? If it is in the wrong forum then a mod should move this thread. BTW I did get them from the 'top' guy...like I said the country I bought them in AS is legal and not a big deal and fairly cheap, so fakes just don't make sense when you could go to farmacia and get AS over the counter. best.

big swoll is offline Member
    ive never heard of that compan before.......bump for more info

The Production did stop in 09/98 then the last EXP should be 09/03, yours say 10/03

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I read somewhere on the board to never use anything with a skull on it haha..

Thats Sustanon , The Sustanon with the skull on is fake.

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    All Steroids from Belgium have that skull. It is not a sign for fake!

// putte

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    I've got some friends sayng that this masterons are homemade fina....
    Did it hurt more than the other gears when you injected?

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    I didn't post them to see if they were fake or not, just haven't seen alot of pics for Masteron inj amps. I thought this was an open forum for members to post pics of their gear?? If it is in the wrong forum then a mod should move this thread. BTW I did get them from the 'top' guy...like I said the country I bought them in AS is legal and not a big deal and fairly cheap, so fakes just don't make sense when you could go to farmacia and get AS over the counter. best.
    Dear Panabolic.

I wanna inform you about the real world of AAS is today. Because of the increase of users which have explode the last 5 years especially, and the legal market dont make more steroids , infact they do less, many companies have stop making it. And that have result in many new underground labs and more fake made once.

The fake market is often leaded by the mobs and there is alot of money involved.

In this case of Masteron , it was a very popular steroid for competition and when they stop making it 1996/97, what could fit the empty whole of no real masteron on the black market?

Here the mob see that they can earn alot of money. All popular steroids is faked or will be faked soon.

Soon, you will notis that it is more safe to buy undergound stuff then legal steroids (because of the risk of fakes). And I think in the future it will be many many undergound labs.

Then, a word about dealers. Why do you belive in them. Please understand that they wanna earn money on you, and of course they will never admit that they sell fakes.
    If he is one of the top dealers he knows that he sells fake.

If there is a dealer lower in the line, he probably dont know if he sells fake or not. It is impossible for a small dealer to test all brandmarks and batches before he sells them. If he should do so, the prices should be alot expencives.

Regards Putte

Thread Information