Thread: Winny tabs

dafletchman is offline New Member

Help! Winny tabs

Ok. I have 100 10mg winny pills. They didnt come in the box(yeah I know, cardinal sin)but I trust the source. However, I do not have access to a digital camera right now. The pills are square and yellow. One side has BD and other side has the number 10. Any ideas on the manufacturer?
    Last edited by dafletchman; 03-04-2004 at 06:06 PM. Reason: change title

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    british dragon they are and they are top winny tabs

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Correct!

X..

dafletchman is offline New Member
    Thank you very much gentlemen.

Bodybuilderjoe is offline New Member

Thumbs down no good

Quote Originally Posted by dafletchman
    Ok. I have 100 10mg winny pills. They didnt come in the box(yeah I know, cardinal sin)but I trust the source. However, I do not have access to a digital camera right now. The pills are square and yellow. One side has BD and other side has the number 10. Any ideas on the manufacturer?

aight, you have some winny tabs that are square and yellow.....they are not real.....trust me on this....winny tabs are little PINK footballs ....they don't come in anyother color....at least I have never ever seen them in any other color....they have always been pink....and if you only have 100....that aint jack ****..b/c that will not do anything for you...you need a lot more then that...

aight ...Pe@ce out man

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    you are mistaken bro. I've seen them in other colors and shapes.
    Last edited by arnold1980; 03-11-2004 at 09:13 PM.

jgiler is offline New Member

Question

alright ummm i got some white thick round pills Called WINNI-V and my friend ordered masterbolan off the same site and his were real im just not sure if mine are?????
    Last edited by jgiler; 03-13-2004 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgiler
    alright ummm i got some white thick round pills Called WINNI-V and my friend ordered masterbolan off the same site and his were real im just not sure if mine are?????

I hate to tell this to you guys but both of you were dooped! Ive seen that site that you guys ordered from, and there stuff is not the real deal. Sorry guys..

X..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 03-14-2004 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilderjoe
    aight, you have some winny tabs that are square and yellow.....they are not real.....trust me on this....winny tabs are little PINK footballs ....they don't come in anyother color....at least I have never ever seen them in any other color....they have always been pink....and if you only have 100....that aint jack ****..b/c that will not do anything for you...you need a lot more then that...

aight ...Pe@ce out man
    If you dont know what your talking about, you really shouldnt say anything. I havent seen a pic of his tabs, but the ones he is describing without seeing a pic are from an underground lab British Dragon. They also make a 50mg too. A few other labs I know are producing 25mg ones and 50mg. I actually have some winstrol that are round/pink, scored on one side and have a W on them. (2mg) So, you are very mistaken in what you say..

X..

Baseballer35 is offline New Member
    I actually just got the 50mg from british dragon...been on them for 2 weeks and already seeing a diffrence....Your set bro.....

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    British dragon. To see them you can go to www.britishdragon.com. BodybuilderJoe should also visit this site because they do look square and they are yellow. They are all kinds of different shapes and colors, but I have never seen them in pink footballs!!!!!!!! I have seen dbol in pink tabs but never winny. So maybe BodybuilderJoe is mistaken!!!

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilderjoe

aight ...Pe@ce out man

What is this guy on?

Thread Information