Thread: 50 mg D-bol?

Newbee is offline Junior Member

50 mg D-bol?

Here's the thing. I placed an order for some d-bol and my guy said it would be 25mg tabs. Then, when I went to pick it up a week later, he told me that they could only get 50 mg tabs and he halved the quanity.

I'm sorry I don't have a picture, but for dosing purposes, I really want to know what size they are.

They are round white pills with a slit down the middle of one side.

They are not quite flat but have a slight beval to them

Please help

TEZ
    TEZ is offline New Member
    The only d-bol that I have ever seen was pink with five sides. And I do believe that they were 5Mg each. If the ones you got are real, it might be a bit tough to take the recommeded dosage of 60mg a day. And if you ever wanted to go up in dossage you are looking at 100mg. Tell me how they work.

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TEZ
    The only d-bol that I have ever seen was pink with five sides. And I do believe that they were 5Mg each. If the ones you got are real, it might be a bit tough to take the recommeded dosage of 60mg a day. And if you ever wanted to go up in dossage you are looking at 100mg. Tell me how they work.

Tez there are tons of different dbols out there..NAPS..RUSSIANs.. they arent pink nor hexagonal... and yes some labs have 50mg dbols..if you could tell us what lab they are from and post a pic it would help alot

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

50mg

yep alot of ug's make 50mg

klubhead is offline Junior Member
    hey guys anyone know i got these white guys they are white circle pills with B&T written on them supposed to be 25mg of tornell dbol anyone see these or help PLZ??

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    bro, u gotta post pictures.

Thread Information