arnold1980 is offline Associate Member

real or fake 25mg dbal?!?

tried to get the best pics as possible. looks russian cause of the beveled edges. gimme some input. didn't come with a bottle. thanx bros.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake 25mg dbal?!?-d-002.jpg   real or fake 25mg dbal?!?-d5.jpg   real or fake 25mg dbal?!?-d4.jpg   real or fake 25mg dbal?!?-d3.jpg   real or fake 25mg dbal?!?-d2.jpg  

any thoughts? i know the pics suk.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    look like refroit-b 25mg d-bol to me

reforvit-b, that's mex isn't it? i heard that **** is good.

any other suggestions? a buddy of mine swears up and down they are 5 mg russian.
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...stenolonum.htm

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    if it is refroit they are supposed to be underdosed @ 13mg per tab

****, this poses a dilemma...lol. I wanna take 25mgs e/d but i don't know what the actuall dosage is. I'll just start out w/ 2 pills e/d. I'll see where it leads me by the end of the week. I should be able to know if i need to take more or if im comfortable with 2 e/d. thanx for the advice damion.

cybrscream is offline New Member
    They are the Reforvit Simple tabs by a company called Loeffler (sp?)...I have some but haven't used them yet. I've heard nothing but good comments on them. However, I have heard that they are underdosed, but nobody on here (that I know of) has posted data from actual chemical makeup tests that would determine the exact dosage of the product. Also each batch may vary as far a dosage is concerned. The QV website actually has a table that allows users to view the potency of their particular batch of whatever product it is that they have. For example, one batch of Test Enanthate 250 may be dosed at 234mg/ml while the next batch may be 254mg/ml.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    looks like reforvit-b.. Ya those are underdosed..

well that's cool. 13mg's per tab is better than 5mg's. what's up with the mex stuff always being underdosed. if my qv wasn't so damm cheap i'de take my business elsewhere. well thanks for the inpute bros. can't wait to try em,

Quote Originally Posted by cybrscream
    They are the Reforvit Simple tabs by a company called Loeffler (sp?)...I have some but haven't used them yet. I've heard nothing but good comments on them. However, I have heard that they are underdosed, but nobody on here (that I know of) has posted data from actual chemical makeup tests that would determine the exact dosage of the product. Also each batch may vary as far a dosage is concerned. The QV website actually has a table that allows users to view the potency of their particular batch of whatever product it is that they have. For example, one batch of Test Enanthate 250 may be dosed at 234mg/ml while the next batch may be 254mg/ml.

do u have the link to that site. Hopefully noone will have a problem with u posting it because it isn't a source. thanks

nevermind, i found the site. I was supprised my batch of teston 200 was overdosed. Luck of the draw i guess.

Thread Information