Jabo2002 is offline Junior Member

Deca and Sustenon Real or Fake?

I got these over the internet. Are they real or fake?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca and Sustenon Real or Fake?-sustenon.jpg   Deca and Sustenon Real or Fake?-deca.jpg  

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca look okay...but do they have a black stopper or a grey one? I'm positive I heard that the black stopper ones are bogus.

Black stopper.... Are they bogus then?

I have been taking those two for 4 weeks now and I have noticed only a little weight gain (2-4 lbs). I am not stronger in the gym though....well, maybe just a tiny bit but that can be from normal improvments. How can you tell if the gear is real? I haven't noticed any side effects or anything. Do you always have them or can my body just react differently? What would happen that I would know for sure? After 4 weeks, would you be able to tell?

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    you should have started to notice the sust kicking in already

Thanks PJK. I haven't really noticed anything, but I'm not sure what I am looking for anyways.

clease23 is offline New Member
    i got the same ones today. did u ever figure out if the sustenon was real or not?

Not really. Some say yes, some say no. This is my 4th week. I haven't seen any positive results yet.....

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    The sustenon is a form of test, you should see gains right away with that, and the Norma Hellas take a while they may take up to four weeks to begin seeing results. I agree with Money though that the black stoppers are bogus. The deca looks real but I am not sure, best bet take it a while longer and if you see no gains they are fake. Is this your first cycle? How much of the sustenon are you taking a week and how much of the norma hellas are you taking a week?

Thanks Big Bull. Yes, this is my first cycle. I am taking 2ml Deca once/week. I am taking .5ml Sust E3D. I know the Sust is too low, but I didn't have enough for 1ml E3D. I'm gonna keep going and see what I get. This sucks!! Wasted $$!!

rollin is offline New Member
    what did you pay for the norma hellas...
    when you take it out of the vial to you get 2cc's?
    The first one I used was 1.5cc

Quote Originally Posted by Jabo2002
    Thanks Big Bull. Yes, this is my first cycle. I am taking 2ml Deca once/week. I am taking .5ml Sust E3D. I know the Sust is too low, but I didn't have enough for 1ml E3D. I'm gonna keep going and see what I get. This sucks!! Wasted $$!!

I paid $18 per 2ml for norma. Way too much, I know!! I do get about 2cc's each time.....

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    The black stoppers are ok. I've used Norma Deca for over a year and know for a fact that they were/are legit (bought in a Greek pharmacy). They all had black stoppers. I've never seen grey stoppers.

Well, almost everyone says the black stoppers are fake. I'll keep trying them and let everyone know....

madboy is offline New Member
    hi, i´m from portugal and i can assure you the sustenon are good 100%. Why? Simple, i buy the same in official drugstores here in portugal. I´m taking sustenon for 4 weeks now and gain 7 kg. Take care and get bigger.

sparky1214 is offline Junior Member
    i took some of the same sustenon and they didn't do much for me so took them to a buddy of mine who had a book that showed all different real and fake ones and they were fake

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member

Bro.... your not taking enough sust.... wasted $ because the dosage is soo low. Save your money and when you have enough...but a cycle with the proper dossages....cause all your doing is messing with your levels and your not going to see the results you want when the dosage isnt what it should be for proper growth. Just my opinion anyways....

PERFEXON is offline New Member
    sustonon is legit. i have had that deca and can tell you it's real. never heard of different color stoppers for that deca though.

clease23 is offline New Member

Sustenon Real Or Not

I have been taking those same sutenon for 4 weeks now. I have noticed NO strength increase or weight gain. I do have more aggression though. So I am not sure if they are fake or not. My guess is they are dilluted. I noticed more on decca alone than I have noticed on this sh*t!!!!!!! I think that internet company sells garbage! By the way mine are exactley like yours

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    Sust and deca is OK. Norma decas has always black stoppers. Grey stoppers was in old normas.

king ryan is offline New Member

font

I have similar ones exept different lot nr.
    My concern and Q is are they real even if the font on the box is different from the label on the vial?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    You are not feeling the stuff because your dosages are so low. 200mg/wk deca and 250 mg/wk sust is not enough. IMO

kmannnnnnn is offline Associate Member
    goals to gain 15 pounds you for real and alll that answred bull****t

****in weak poundage you on the juice really

this player needs to build no roids just diet and mass building cmon all stop the **** 30 mgs dbol5-400 mgs test afdded 1 00pounds on squat

what is his weight

Talking 15 pounds lmao

cmon enough ****

dude

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Deca look okay...but do they have a black stopper or a grey one? I'm positive I heard that the black stopper ones are bogus.
    check his wights thay aint roids **** my buddy 165 pushes more than that
    Last edited by kmannnnnnn; 03-28-2004 at 10:10 PM. Reason: was wrong

**** i onnce thougt knowlede was real here but no ****in trainers
    no pushers and fu all , i push more one arm than you will ever do with the roids, train hard if it doesent fel heavy go another plate

Okay, first of all I know the dose is too low. When I got the gear, I did not do enough research. My own fault. So I am working on getting another cycle. I think this stuff was either underdosed or I just didn't take enough. I have noticed some weight gain, but only 5 lbs after about 6 weeks.

Next, to the guy who is flamming me. I do not claim to be the strongest guy in the gym. I only weigh 150 lbs and have only been working out for 15 months. Sure, I trained off and on for the last several years, but never like I do now. There will always be somebody bigger and stronger than you. Also, I doubt that you could "push more with one arm than I will ever do with the roids." Don't be an a**hole. Some of us are beginners and some are more advanced.

bcanuck is offline New Member
    I got these over the internet. Are they real or fake?
    I don't know about the sust, but the deca looks real. You should see black stoppers, not grey. Anyone who say's black means fake doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.

Stick yourself, train hard, and you'll grow.

detroitdiesel is offline New Member
    hey man don't sweat that knuckle head kmannnn. i bet he's some fat boy with fifteen pounds of titties who really needs spell check. he's a junior member from pulling crap like that, he can offer you no real knowledge or knowlede as kmann puts it. now on to the important stuff. i have had the same sus, i think even the same numbers, it's real but just way under dosed. taste what you have and when you get a hold of some real stuff you'll see what i mean. i've also had the same kind of deca . i think i see norma hellas printed on the glass under the label, that's a good thing. taste a little, it should numb your tounge. if that checks out i think you got the goods. the problem with deca is that you have to eat like a horse to get any results, and i mean really eat
    with lots of protein. decas really hard to get gains by itself. you had the right idea, sus and deca are good. get a new source(i know none) try it again and always have everything you need before you start.good luck

Thanks bro...

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I agree with detriot diesel your dose is way to low, you have to increase your injections and food intake.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    look legit from pics, like everyone's says dogase is too low to feel anything...

mr.lean is offline Junior Member
    the decas are definately real but should be taking atleast 2 vials a week and 1/2 ml of sust ed or 500mgs a week, my first cycle was 250mg a week of sust and 300mgs of deca twice a week but i ate over 400grams of protein ed and workout like the older guys, being 8 to 10 reps 3 sets, to be honest i think your over training, 4 miles run thats a lot of cardio and 2 45 minute workouts everyday, id say half hour to a hour of walking on a tredmill ed and a hour tops of weight training, and only do free weights no machines, do the basics too there for putting on size, squats(no smith machine),dead lifts,bent over rows,squll crushers,eazy curl,leg presses,dumbell flys,dumbbell incline bench press,normal benchpree(no smit) leg exstention and if u can handle it still leg dead lifts, theres others too but no machines and no high reps 12 reps tops if u can do more higher the weight, and remember proper form only cheat on last set, and eat eat eat, the cardio will help keep fat gain low

Thread Information