mapkos is offline Junior Member

Denkall Test 400 and Test E Legit???

How does this look to everyone? Denkall Test 400 It is sealed with the foil on the box? Thanks for the help!

Also, here's the TEST E same as above, sealed with foil? Please any help on these being legit would help!

Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Denkall Test 400 10 ml-test-400.jpg   Denkall Test 400 10 ml-test-e.jpg  
    Last edited by mapkos; 03-14-2004 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Adding

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    you can check qv at their website. What is the lot and ex. date? If you post them, ill check em out..

X..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 03-14-2004 at 10:04 AM.

bmi
    bmi is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, you can check their website where they have the lot numbers and other pics. On the Test 400 you can inject .5cc straight up, if it hurts then is real, if it doesn't then is fake.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    t400 pic is blurry, but looks ok. Make sure the hologram looks good.

Anabolic1000 is offline New Member

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    the t400 looks just like mine and its working... and 1/2 a cc stings the next morning the most

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah its good bro ...i also heard the shots suck

workdude is offline Senior Member
    t4 looks good.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    how many t400 vials did you get bro?

those are definitely real. i used the same exact denkall test 400 you have. i used it in the summer, and the injections hurt so bad the day after, I was not able to workout. If i injected in my quads, i'd walk around like a little baby for 6 days. if i injected in my shoulders, i wouldnt be able to lift my arm to put on deodarant. i once injected the t400 in my calves also, and i was thinking about cutting my own legs off the day after. pain tolerance is one thing, injury is another, and with test 400, it is almost an injury because of the many negative effects it put on me because of the injections.

Rock_Hard is offline Junior Member
    how much did you pay for 10cc's?

TommyGun is offline New Member

getting some tes400 too

hi bro,could i know how the hologram can be faken?and do you wanna post a pic of the bottle please,im getting some tonight...

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    ouch........ those pictures just gave me flashbacks..

GeaRandSauCe is offline New Member
    I have used this stuff with no pain. BA doesn't really bother me I guess. I'm only sore after the first shot in a new spot, say the first shot of a cycle will make my ass sore but not too bad and than after that I don't get sore again.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun
    hi bro,could i know how the hologram can be faken?and do you wanna post a pic of the bottle please,im getting some tonight...
    If you're talking about QV's there's alot of fakes even containing the hologram
    going around there, man it's hard to tell you a fake but I have seen someone
    who's got a QV vial with the inscription "sagarpa" instead of "S.A.G.A.R.P.A."
    like the real ones so I think this can tell you if they are fakes, plus I like the
    individualy plastic foiled boxes it ensures your thing is original. Good luck!

futb0l10 is offline New Member
    yo i had the same exact qv 250 it turned out to be real good...makesure the date is a stamp and not a computer print. then u can just check the lot number on the site.....but it looks good to me i had mine rapped all nice to.

GearDog is offline New Member
    Yeah they hurt but just mix it up with some other gear and the pain will be less noticable.. **** is real

zuke is offline Member
    i was just looking into the t-400 and am considering trying it for my next cycle. what is the recommended dosage and shots per week?

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearDog
    Yeah they hurt but just mix it up with some other gear and the pain will be less noticable.. **** is real
    i'm pretty new to stacking, what's good to mix it with and should it be mixed in the same shot?

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member

Thanks for the heads up man....even though it sucks to be me now.....***K I just looked at my vial and saw lower case sagarpa...........thank god i know the source....knee caps anyone??????

delta0311 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24

Thanks for the heads up man....even though it sucks to be me now.....***K I just looked at my vial and saw lower case sagarpa...........thank god i know the source....knee caps anyone??????

Yup that sagarpa **** is a really ****ing things up. But why would a scammer make an exact duplicate of a QV bottle n box but **** up on something as simple as writing S.A.G.A.R.P.A ?

duckslayer is offline New Member

t-400

this my first time takin steroids ...i not really sure wat to start with i have some t-400 but i would like to loose 50 or so pounds before i start takin the t-400 would it help or wat should i use to help cut down?? i 6 foot tall 225lbs

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    this my first time takin steroids ...i not really sure wat to start with i have some t-400 but i would like to loose 50 or so pounds before i start takin the t-400 would it help or wat should i use to help cut down?? i 6 foot tall 225lbs
    Bumping 5 year old threads in the AAS picture forum is NOT the place to start.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^^ No kiddin!

Thread Information