wilbur is offline New Member

Exclamation Organon Deca Real or Fake?

I bought this overseas on the net......its a yellow top grey stopper 2ml vile....do you think the numbers and lettering are legit? If so what are my chances of getting screwed if i order a bigger lot next time..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca Real or Fake?-picture-731249338.jpg   Organon Deca Real or Fake?-picture-731249348.jpg   Organon Deca Real or Fake?-picture-731249350.jpg   Organon Deca Real or Fake?-picture-731249365.jpg   Organon Deca Real or Fake?-picture-731249402.jpg  

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bro i think these are ok is the writing greyish, i can't see from the pictures. alot of internet sites will send legit gear making you think your on to a good source and on the 3rd of 4th order scam you. send me a pm of the site your using or send a pm to a mod and we will tell you if their any good.

AS

umm........ the writing looks more black than grey, thax for checkin em out

Tatoz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur
    I bought this overseas on the net......its a yellow top grey stopper 2ml vile....do you think the numbers and lettering are legit? If so what are my chances of getting screwed if i order a bigger lot next time..
    Did you get 'em from Germany? 'cause they are same exp and production lot of mines and I believe they are 99% fake, on the box there's no hologram sticker but a white background one.........also does the metal cap rotate easily? and how about the cap rim? is it smooth or it has three or four corners?.............hope not......like mine I've read other users same exp and lot which is pratically not a coincidence........

no i got them from greece.........the metal cap wont move at all...tried pretty hard to move em

deathdealer79 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Good To Go!

yeah man my bro had some that looked just like the ones you have and he got them from Greece they were good to go!!! Good luck!

Tatoz is offline New Member
    Well Wilbur if you decide to use 'em let me know the outcome so before exp. I might try to use mine. Good luck bro.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    They look a bit shady to me bro. The exp date and lot# should be printed in grey and the rest of the label in black. Can you check that for me?

D.W.

well the print for the lot # is bold print the same black as the rest of the label

Thread Information