DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member

Need advice on primo vs Deca

Dutch i heard you were the one to ask about counterfiet primo depot..I dont have a scanner to put a pic my amps on but Mine look like an attatchment you sent to someone last week about Spanish primo, and you said that these were the common fake ones. How can i be positive they are fake? But anyone and eveyone please give me imput on what i should do b/c i have the chance to get Deca QV 300, and i need to know 1) if my primos are fake...and if they are..2) what kind of deca is best to get on. Heres the scoop with my primo..
    All of them are clear amps, and have the white Schering labels which say:
    Primobolan Depot
    N Reg. AEM:E.N.36.588
    lote R-082A
    Cad. 09.2006
    100mg/1mL/i.m.

They all have a yellow ring on top and two pink rings below the yellow one. Also, they all have a blue dot under the pink rings..except for one which looks like it might have been there but faded. Another thing, the labels are different colors of white. Its hard to explain, but some of the labels seem as if they are a "damp" white, almost like its a thinner label, not sure if that happens or if it matters. Also, some of the amps are about 2 mm bigger than the other amps.. which makes me skeptical b/c if they were made in a lab all the amps would be exactly the same size...and the corners are not sharp points, they are slightly rounded...is the Primo legit?

If this is fake...im gonna get the deca QV 300. Whats the difference between human deca vs the deca Quality vet 300? Which deca is the best overall to go on out of all of them? And do i definately need clomid/nolvadex /proviron if i take deca? If so which is the best?
    thanks for all your help
    Last edited by DCL; 03-29-2004 at 06:50 PM. Reason: more info

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    Dutch i heard you were the one to ask about counterfiet primo depot..I dont have a scanner to put a pic my amps on but Mine look like an attatchment you sent to someone last week about Spanish primo, and you said that these were the common fake ones. How can i be positive they are fake? But anyone and eveyone please give me imput on what i should do b/c i have the chance to get Deca QV 300, and i need to know 1) if my primos are fake...and if they are..2) what kind of deca is best to get on. Heres the scoop with my primo..
    All of them are clear amps, and have the white Schering labels which say:
    Primobolan Depot
    N Reg. AEM:E.N.36.588
    lote R-082A
    Cad. 09.2006
    100mg/1mL/i.m.

They all have a yellow ring on top and two pink rings below the yellow one. Also, they all have a blue dot under the pink rings..except for one which looks like it might have been there but faded. Another thing, the labels are different colors of white. Its hard to explain, but some of the labels seem as if they are a "damp" white, almost like its a thinner label, not sure if that happens or if it matters. Also, some of the amps are about 2 mm bigger than the other amps.. which makes me skeptical b/c if they were made in a lab all the amps would be exactly the same size...and the corners are not sharp points, they are slightly rounded...is the Primo legit?

If this is fake...im gonna get the deca QV 300. Whats the difference between human deca vs the deca Quality vet 300? Which is better for health, strength, side effects..etc.
    I know its a lot, thanks for all your help

always go human over vet if you know the stuff is legit. Human much better

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Hi mate!. I think by only seeing the lot# you have that the ones you got are fake. I have seen too many US and Canadians with that specific fake lot#. And i believe there are now about three different fakes of that lot. I had the original R-082A's about 1,5 years ago and those were allmost the last ones around. the fakes ...some were quite well down and some were very poorly done. My buddy H Bomb from this board and others had them tested and they came out bunk.

I would stay away from Spanish primos because they costs about 11 usd in the pharmacy there which will mean that black market price will be a minimum of 16 usd.

Turkish primos will be a better choice allthough also much faked. These costs around 6-7 usd in the pharmacy there, resulting in black market prices of around 12 usd if you have a very good connection.

But its allmost tourist season again in Turkey so they will be a lot easier to find the next months and when winter approaches they will be dissappear again.

I am heading for my May holiday to Turkey in 4 weeks heheheheh..I will definately score some primos there and will enjoy the beach and sun

Take care mate and stay away from those primos you have got...

D.W.

Thread Information