HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member

Question Europa Labs Enan 400 and Organon Deca

Guys I know for sure the Europa is legit....just want to know if you have heard anything good on the Enanthate 400 mg.....also I have seen this deca with same lot number and exp as someone else on the board but they got them from Greece too....the Europa I got from my normal guy...let me know what you think...sorry about the tape on the deca thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Europa Labs Enan 400 and Organon Deca-test1.jpg   Europa Labs Enan 400 and Organon Deca-test2.jpg   Europa Labs Enan 400 and Organon Deca-test3.jpg   Europa Labs Enan 400 and Organon Deca-deca1.jpg   Europa Labs Enan 400 and Organon Deca-deca2.jpg  

one more of the deca ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Europa Labs Enan 400 and Organon Deca-deca3.jpg  

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Deca looks legit, not sure about the 400, no experience with it. I stick to single amps, in my opinion, much safer!

I know for sure the Europa Labs is legit....anyone ever try it?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    heatman05 ive tried the europa sustanon 250 good strength gains and good weight. i also tried the deca 400 by europa(EQL) at the same time. i gained about 20 pounds off the stuff and got good complaments from co-workers old friends, etc. the thing is i thought i would grow more but my strength was good, i just hated the prices the deca was 180 and the sust 250was 220 for a 10ml vial it sucks. im all about denkall and quality vet now those are the most trusted companies ive read a lot and thsoe would be the best to me at least. how much did you pay for your test enanthate ??

i got the 20 ml for $200.....i would say that is pretty good right? at 20 ml 400/mg each ml.....

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    not bad i heard great things from eql(europa) but there an underground lab its hard to say if they use the right chemicals, but i would rather go with a trusted lab such as denkall, qv, etc. but you should get good gains bro. the deca looks good just make sure your eating good. and your price was good man, but the sust since its a 4 test ester its a bit overrated i would definately go with the test cyp or enanthate good luck keep me posted on results.

Thread Information