GeaR and SauCe is offline New Member

Please help me ID these tabs!

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...chmentid=30940

Above is a link to a pic that was posted not to long ago. It should british dispensary anadrolics with the 50 on one side and a cut on the other. Now, those tabs are slightly green which lets you know they are anadrol . The white ones that look exactly the same are clomid. However, I have two more pillls that are exactly the same as these except they are different colors and have different numbers on them. The first ones are pink, they are the exact same size and shape as the anadrols in the photo above and they too have a 50 on one side and a cut on the other but they are pink and not green or white. I've heard that they are possibly british dispensary 50mg nolvadex ?? Please if you know what these are, help a brother out and let me know. Also, I have another set of tabs that looks exactly the same as these, they have the typical british dispensary size and shape but they are a light blue color with a 25 on one side and a cut on the other. Again, I have no clue what these are either. If any of you know what kind of tabs these are, please let me know.

1- Looks exactly like the anadrolics above but are pink with a 50 instead of white with a 50

2- Looks exacty like the anadrolics above but are light blue with a 25 on one side

tbrocato is offline Member
    post a pic for us

GeaR and SauCe is offline New Member
    Ok, I found out the purple ones (I thought were pink, I'm colorblind) are 50mg nolvadex made in china. Now if I can only figure out what the blue ones with the 25 are.

Thread Information