Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

View Poll Results: Will Jeb help George again???????

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, all those Bush's are crooks.

10 55.56%
  • No, he will let George play on a level field.

0 0%
  • He didn't help, George won fair and square.

8 44.44%
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Will Jeb Cheat for George again????

Just a reminder for all of you Bush fans that the only reason his brother won the election is that he coincidentally won Florida, where his brother is governor. Not to mention he lost the popular vote, I know I know, we live in a republic and not a democracy, so he did win with the electoral college, anyway......Who thinks Jeb will give his brother the Florida electoral votes like he did last election???????????

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Last time it was easy b/c it was close, he will do it again if he can.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    haha, i just saw this post....didn't after like 88 recounts bush still come out on top to win the popular vote of florida or am I dreaming that?

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    what about all the ex-cons that weren't allowed in florida for that election when they were supposed to be able to. remember it ain't over until your brother counts the votes. and loz america is a democratic republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33
    and loz america is a democratic republic.
    Republic = Representative democracy. same thing, your comment wasn't necassary. Thats like me saying look up there is a sky and you saying no Loz that is a blue sky.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33
    what about all the ex-cons that weren't allowed in florida for that election when they were supposed to be able to. remember it ain't over until your brother counts the votes. and loz america is a democratic republic.
    hey.. don't forget the 325,000 convicts that were locked up that were allowed to vote.. doesn't that count for something??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    What about all of the military absentee votes that the Dems got pushed out. If there is a true Dem in the active service they should be shot. All of those votes would have been pro Bush.

who gives a **** if convicts aren't allowed to vote? They obviously forego any rights they should have by not conforming to society's laws...or atleast imo, when they are released and are a part of society again of course, vote away...but they aren't technically free so why allow them to vote?

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    if u grt caught with roids and do a 6 month term, would you still want to vote?

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Republic = Representative democracy. same thing, your comment wasn't necassary. Thats like me saying look up there is a sky and you saying no Loz that is a blue sky.
    sorry about that i never looked up the word republic in the dictionary. i just knew we were a democratic republic cause there is a difference between a democracy and a republic. and i said that ex cons didn't get to vote not current convict.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    if u grt caught with roids and do a 6 month term, would you still want to vote?
    obviously yes, but while in prision i don't think one should have that right

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    What about all of the military absentee votes that the Dems got pushed out. If there is a true Dem in the active service they should be shot. All of those votes would have been pro Bush.

I use to be military and I tend to vote on the side of Dem issues. I would think that if the majority of the military knew of certain policy and budget decisions this administration made towards the Veterans Administration and other Veterans Groups they would not be pro Bush… During this presidency, this has been the worst budget hit ever that VA hospitals had taken in a long time. In fact, many were closed due to lack of Funds because of Federal Budget Cuts. If the military men and women knew how their president is wishing them well in this war and cutting there medical and educational benefits for their future they would be straight outraged. The average age of the fighting soldier in the military is around 20 and many young people at that age are not into governmental policy.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    A few points:
    1. excons must reapply for voting rights after release in Fl, and many other states;
    2. how many recounts?
    3. the recounts and alleged frauds occurred in Democratic counties run by democratic voting commissioners.

I think this answers your question...

http://www.news4jax.com/politics/3495828/detail.html

New Citizens Say GOP Took Away Their Right To Choose

POSTED: 11:31 pm EDT July 5, 2004

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Dario Cruz has lived in the United States for 16 years, but just became a citizen last week as he and about 200 other immigrants were naturalized.

Dario Cruz takes citizenship oath at the University of North Florida last week.
    One of the things he had always wanted to was register to vote, but when he was offered the chance to do that right outside the ceremony, he knew something wasn't right -- the place on the form where you're asked to choose Democrat, Republican or independent was already filled out.

"It's like one side," Cruz said. "You don't get to choose."

According to Cruz and his family, every form was checked off Republican.

It was something his wife, Linda Cross, first noticed. She said she asked what was going on, and was told the woman registering voters said they were with a Republican organization.

"I am Republican," she told Channel 4's Jim Piggott. "I was very angry with that if they want to register whatever party, you shouldn't try to dictate to people what party they are going to register; who they are going to vote for, because then you don't have any freedom."

The couple left without registering, but they did tell local Democratic Party officials what happened.

"These new citizens that were coming out and maybe did not know much of what was going on were all registering Republican," Cross said. "Not by choice, but by someone else's choice."

Clyde Collins, who runs the local Democratic Party, says this practice is not right, and as informed federal officials about the incident. They told him an investigation is underway.

"First of all, it violates your fundamental right," Collins said. "You have right to decide which political party you wish to enroll."

Collins says those who were sworn in last week will be contacted and told they have the right to register for the party of their choice.

For Cruz, that is what's important.

"I think you should be able to choose who you want to vote for," he said.

For the record, any registered voter can vote for any candidate of any party in a general election, but in most primaries in Florida, people can only vote for candidates of their own party.

Channel 4 has tried contracting federal officials about this issue since last Friday and have not received a response, nor have local Republican leaders responded. Folio Weekly will have more on this story in this week's paper.

Red

Watch that liberal BS, yes you have evidence, yes it really did happen, yes it happened in Florida, yes it happened where Georges brother is governor, yes it happened in the only state that doesnt know how to count, but it is still anti-Bush so to his supporters it is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I think this answers your question...

http://www.news4jax.com/politics/3495828/detail.html

New Citizens Say GOP Took Away Their Right To Choose

POSTED: 11:31 pm EDT July 5, 2004

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Dario Cruz has lived in the United States for 16 years, but just became a citizen last week as he and about 200 other immigrants were naturalized.

Dario Cruz takes citizenship oath at the University of North Florida last week.
    One of the things he had always wanted to was register to vote, but when he was offered the chance to do that right outside the ceremony, he knew something wasn't right -- the place on the form where you're asked to choose Democrat, Republican or independent was already filled out.

"It's like one side," Cruz said. "You don't get to choose."

According to Cruz and his family, every form was checked off Republican.

It was something his wife, Linda Cross, first noticed. She said she asked what was going on, and was told the woman registering voters said they were with a Republican organization.

"I am Republican," she told Channel 4's Jim Piggott. "I was very angry with that if they want to register whatever party, you shouldn't try to dictate to people what party they are going to register; who they are going to vote for, because then you don't have any freedom."

The couple left without registering, but they did tell local Democratic Party officials what happened.

"These new citizens that were coming out and maybe did not know much of what was going on were all registering Republican," Cross said. "Not by choice, but by someone else's choice."

Clyde Collins, who runs the local Democratic Party, says this practice is not right, and as informed federal officials about the incident. They told him an investigation is underway.

"First of all, it violates your fundamental right," Collins said. "You have right to decide which political party you wish to enroll."

Collins says those who were sworn in last week will be contacted and told they have the right to register for the party of their choice.

For Cruz, that is what's important.

"I think you should be able to choose who you want to vote for," he said.

For the record, any registered voter can vote for any candidate of any party in a general election, but in most primaries in Florida, people can only vote for candidates of their own party.

Channel 4 has tried contracting federal officials about this issue since last Friday and have not received a response, nor have local Republican leaders responded. Folio Weekly will have more on this story in this week's paper.

Red

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe if you are a convicted felon then you loose your right to vote

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i believe if you are a convicted felon then you loose your right to vote
    I've heard that but when I renewed my liscense at DMV they asked did I want to register to vote and I said yes, and I am a convicted felon, so I guess it goes by the honor system.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    loz, i didnt know that i heard about the felony thing but i figured how would they know anyway

Thread Information