Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    BiteTheDust is offline Junior Member

Bush: The True Terrorist

I have found a website that has lots of proof regarding Mr. Bush Jr. himself to having his hands bloody on the Sept. 11. 2001 attacks on the USA.

The Proof

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i think this is really far fetched. i understand people have conspiracy theories, but seriously. the majority of these things happened before he was in office. i highly doubt the president would have a terrorist strike against the USA. Do you think the article would have siad the same thing if Gore was in office and he did the same things?? i doubt it. Clinton was offered Bin Laden by the Saudi's but refused, no one says his hands are BLOODY

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hahahaa - whats funny is that the libs complained endlessly that Bush was too stupid to tie his own shoes but now he is the machievellian masterful devil incarnate

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Both excellent points! This post is a bunch of lib B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    hahahaa - whats funny is that the libs complained endlessly that Bush was too stupid to tie his own shoes but now he is the machievellian masterful devil incarnate
    exactly

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheDust
    I have found a website that has lots of proof regarding Mr. Bush Jr. himself to having his hands bloody on the Sept. 11. 2001 attacks on the USA.

The Proof

thats a scam...

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    thats a scam...
    why does everyone think this is a scam? im not saying it is or isnt, but how come noone wants to look at it with a open mind and not as a republican or demacrate defending themselves?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i have learned not to believe everything the news says, what does the US have to gain by 9/11? are we trying to gain control of the oil supplies in the Iraqi region? but what if most of that stuff was made up to so we can blame everything on One man...i dont know whats going on, but its not all Bush's fault...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    look im no fan of bush but just because a website pops up that says he's to blame doesnt mean its legit. There are far more bull$hit websites out there than legit ones. And bush is still a moron, ever notice his shoes are velcro

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    what does the US have to gain by 9/11?
    Its not necessarily what the US has to gain from Iraq, it's the elite. How odd is it that Halliburton takes several no bid contracts in Iraq? 9/11 proved to be one of the best things that has happened to Halliburton -Cheyne's old company.- The point you are missing is this: its not just Bush's fault entirely, the reason he gets most of the blame is because he is the president of the united states. The buck stops with him. So in that regard it is his fault. Kind of goes back to the mentality of 'the captain goes down with the ship' Bush never got on board.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Nothing new on that website, it takes a sheep to listen and believe everything that is said to them, it takes a normal person to see that they have been screwed over by this administration!
    They could get bin laden any instant they choose, but then isnt most of the threat gone? how would you screw people over and scare the living bijeezuz out of them if the threat is gone?
    Its just like chris rock said 'there's no money in finding a cure.....you have to keep people in 'treatment' if you want to make the money'

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Try posting your original opinions/arguments instead of just linking someone else's site. You'll get more respect.

if this is true why dont we plant weapons in iraq and make bush look good? if he can plan 9/11 i think he would put something in iraq so he wouldnt look so bad. in a few hours ill point out all the inconsistencys with the bush terrorist web site.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I say this to all assholes, liberal or not, if anyone calls our president a terrorist in my presence they will be soundly beaten to a pulp. I don't care if our president is a liberal or a republican, you do not equate him with these animals.

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    I say this to all assholes, liberal or not, if anyone calls our president a terrorist in my presence they will be soundly beaten to a pulp. I don't care if our president is a liberal or a republican, you do not equate him with these animals.
    I totally agree. if it was clinton or any other liberal and someone said they were plotting against out country i would say they are full of ish

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    all sources are cited.. why is it lib b.s?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I dont know if he can tie a shoe, but I know one thing. He wont be the president after November.

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    How odd is it that Halliburton takes several no bid contracts in Iraq? 9/11 proved to be one of the best things that has happened to Halliburton -Cheyne's old company.-
    Here is a quote from Steven Kelman who was an administrator in the Office of Federal Procurement Policy under Bill Clinton and now is a professor of public management at Harvard.

(Commenting about links between contributions and reconstruction contracts)
    "One would be hard-pressed to discover anyone with a working knowledge of how federal contracts are awarded — whether a career civil servant working on procurement or an independent academic expert — who doesn't regard these allegations as being somewhere between highly improbable and utterly absurd," The Washington Post November 03

The federal procurement system is a highly structured process which is insulated from political pressures. The idea that one of Bush's political appointees can persuade a large group of civil servants to risk their careers by giving business to a contributing company is a fantasy.

The Halliburton subsidiary, Kellogg, Brown & Root, won an open competition to provide the service support for overseas troops. This contract is called the Logcap, and is awarded every few years. They won the competition in 1992. It lost to DynCorp in 1997, and won it again in 2001.

During the Clinton administration, the Pentagon issued a temporary no-bid contract to KBR to continue its work in the Balkans. In the months leading up to the Iraq war, Defense officials realized they needed plans in case Saddam Hussein once again set his oil wells ablaze. KBR did the study under Logcap. Then in February, with the war looming, Pentagon planners issued an additional bridge contract to KBR to put out any fires that were set. KBR had the experience. Its personnel were in place. It would have been crazy to open up a three-to-five-month bidding process at that time. Halliburton has been bidding for contracts for more than 10 years, served under the Clinton administration, and yes during the Clinton years they were awarded a no bid contract to work in the Balkans.

Iceman1800 is offline New Member
    hahahaa - whats funny is that the libs complained endlessly that Bush was too stupid to tie his own shoes
    I still think that!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

bush

your an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheDust

The Proof

kerry

so are you voting for kerry? if so, you dont find it strange that kerrys' veiws have taken a 180 since he first threw his hat in the ring? the guy agreed to go to iraq! now he says we shouldnt have gone??? wtf? bush certainly isnt the best president but atleast he sticks to things and doesnt have plans to sell out his country to the UN!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well I dont know if he can tie a shoe, but I know one thing. He wont be the president after November.

read " STOLEN VALOR" by:i forgot there are some intersting facts in that book about mr. kerry that should make you sick. if they dont, then you and kerry belong in the same cell.

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    so are you voting for kerry? if so, you dont find it strange that kerrys' veiws have taken a 180 since he first threw his hat in the ring? the guy agreed to go to iraq! now he says we shouldnt have gone??? wtf? bush certainly isnt the best president but atleast he sticks to things and doesnt have plans to sell out his country to the UN!
    I'm voting for Nader. Mostly because I believe in the cause of having a 3rd party choice. However Kerry will still win even with Nader in the ring. Lets not forget that Nader didn't cause Gore to lose the last election because he won until Jeb stepped in.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Kerry is toast. The democratic party is way off base from the mainstream this year. Way to liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Kerry is toast. The democratic party is way off base from the mainstream this year. Way to liberal.
    That is very appealing to the public this year. Iraq has got too many people pissed off. Everyone wants a hippy right now.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Many people want bush out...but the problem is that no one likes the other candidates...kerry just doesnt seem solid president material, i want to vote against bush...but not for kerry

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Many people want bush out...but the problem is that no one likes the other candidates...kerry just doesnt seem solid president material, i want to vote against bush...but not for kerry
    Thats a perfect example of why to vote for Nader. If he gets 5% of the popular vote then there will be federal funding for the Green Party next election. Even if you dont like the Green Party it is starting the process of bringing in more choices in the future.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    liberal = pussy aka coward

nader

im with ya there on nader!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I'm voting for Nader. Mostly because I believe in the cause of having a 3rd party choice. However Kerry will still win even with Nader in the ring. Lets not forget that Nader didn't cause Gore to lose the last election because he won until Jeb stepped in.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    wow, what an incredible insight. ever considered going into politics yourself? with your powerful analysis combined with your razor sharp wit you have limitless potential.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Both excellent points! This post is a bunch of lib B.S.

I agree . . . Bush wouldn't be smart enough to pull something like this off.
    On the other hand, I'm sure the oil companies and some of the other multi-national companies have some peverse and demented minds sharp and greedy enough to start all sorts of illicit shenanigans . . . I don't know of anything specific of what they may have done, but if they had, it wouldn't surprise me at all.
    -Tock

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    Conservative = racist, bigot, would get there ass kicked if they walked down the street in a tough neighborhood.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Nader is an independent canidate btw. the green party isnt supporting him.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    <<I say this to all assholes, liberal or not, if anyone calls our president a terrorist in my presence they will be soundly beaten to a pulp. I don't care if our president is a liberal or a republican, you do not equate him with these animals.>>

hahaha
    freedom of speech eh.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    vote with a bullet.

Thread Information