Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 128
  1. #1
    sigrabbit's Avatar
    sigrabbit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    842

    Calling out all libs

    I am tired of all liberals saying that Bush is making money for himself, his cronies, and rich corporations. I want proof to back up your statements! The Haliburton bull**** has been dismissed as liberal b.s., so don't even try to use that as an example. Tax cuts are a base of republican philosophy, and help more than the rich mind you. What else do you got?

  2. #2
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    how about the inflation that results from giving tax cuts when the countries debt is increasing at a phenominal rate? that helps no one, and in the long run you, as an individual, loose more money than you saved from the tax cut. as for your disbelief that all politicians are self serving; are you really that blind? would you not do the same if placed in a position of power? its simply human nature, it has nothing to do with the silly repub/dem label.

  3. #3
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    I wouldn't even bother, if George Bush stood up and admitted it all hisself it would still be called liberal BS. If he said Yes I started the Iraq War for the sole financial benefits of me and my friends, I sent your children to die to fatten our wallets, yes I did now go f*ck yourself America!!!!! People like you rabbit would say: "Thats liberal BS."

  4. #4
    sigrabbit's Avatar
    sigrabbit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    842
    Based upon these responses, I think my point is made. I will admit that I am uninformed as to the details of the rising deficit, but that has nothing to do with my question. Besides, logic tells us that the deficit is from too much govt spending, not tax cuts.

  5. #5
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Based upon these responses, I think my point is made. I will admit that I am uninformed as to the details of the rising deficit, but that has nothing to do with my question. Besides, logic tells us that the deficit is from too much govt spending, not tax cuts.

    the deficit is from the combination of the two, your logic is flawed. if there were concrete proof bush would be impeached by now, so your point was made before you started the thread, but i have no doubt that you think your right.

  6. #6
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Deficit spending and tax cuts stimulate the economy, period. Taxing and Gov't spending causes inflation. Sin please give me the example of infalation that you see right now happening in our economy.

    Also since you are working on your Phd please explain to me the repercussion of the Chinese floating their currency on the world market and it's impact on the American economy.

  7. #7
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    If there are a few more terrorist hits on the shores we wont have to worry about the tax cuts bro the stock market will simply die. The US stock market is driven by Consumer Confidence only there isnt enough gold in the world to back it. I would much rather be alive. What everyone fails to realize is either we fight these animals ovearseas or we do it here. One dirty bomb and the economy is toast. One biological attack and the economy is toast. One more Sept 11 and the economy is Toast. So if your lib or a conserv you have to realize these people dont care what your ideaology is if it isnt fundamental Islam. Iraq needed to be taken down sooner than later, it was just a matter of time. Not only did we have intel he had WMD's the rest of the world did too even the French. Besides 98% of the reconstruction of Iraq is going to be done by Iraqis so i dont get how fat cats here are going to benefit from it.

  8. #8
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Iraq needed to be taken down sooner than later, it was just a matter of time.
    The congressional report on 9/11 shows there is no link between terrorism and Iraq, but all the hijackers from 9/11 were implicated to have had Iranian links. How many times is that non-existant Iraq-Al-Quaeda link gonna be brought the **** up.

  9. #9
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    we, as a country are only allowed by congress to have a set level of debt. when that mark is passed money has to be printed to make up for the excess debt. as such, the value of each dollar decreases, thus inflation. this has occured quite recently with the huge increase in the federal debt in the last couple years. same thing that happened twenty years ago.
    my PhD, as i have pointed out before, is in the biological sciences not economics, so why would you bring this into the question? is it because ive chapped your ass again, and you have no real arguement? i bet it is. as for china i know nothing about it, nor do i think its relevant to the topic at hand so im not going to deal with it.

  10. #10
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I don't buy the "ecomomy is toast" bit. We have been there done that with 911. I give the American people some credit. That was the first time we had ever experienced anything like that. If a dirty bomb or anything else goes off we will break out some seroius bass ass weapons and level Afgastans Mountains with MOABS. And that will just be the beginning.

    You will see an America that will be so pissed the nice guy crap will be over.

  11. #11
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    The congressional report on 9/11 shows there is no link between terrorism and Iraq, but all the hijackers from 9/11 were implicated to have had Iranian links. How many times is that non-existant Iraq-Al-Quaeda link gonna be brought the **** up.

    Ya i guess that report can read into the future too right? So what would have been your solution? Let him build nuclear weapons? Starve, Beat, Kill millions? Funnel money to the PLO for there homicide bombings? As for the link between Iraq and Al-queda Does it really matter what name they go by? Alzarquawi the most wanted man in Iraq was in Westeren Iraq before the war started. He has links to Al-queda but he has his own group of terrorists. So did doesnt matter in my opnion.

  12. #12
    sigrabbit's Avatar
    sigrabbit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    842
    Man has this thread strayed from the original topic. As for the Phd, congrats, I have a J.D. and have a great respect for people willing to put in the work to become educated. I don't really see how the national deficit comes into play here, as it has been a hot button issue dating back to Reagan.

  13. #13
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Sin , my ass is not Chapped it is smooth.LOL No I brought up that question because it has a fairly simple answer, anyone who can't answer it has no business discissing economic policy.

    It is relavant to the topic at had we are discussing deficit spending/taxation ie: economic policy.

    Right now the dolllar is competing with the Euro and losing the battle. China has been spending but not with their currency. If and when they choose to float their currency what you will see is infaltion like you've never seen before. All of the Muslim nations have been discussing going to the Dinar , their own currency and selling off their dollars, which includes OPEC countries within the next five years.

    The US dollar has been the standard of measurement worldwide for years what happens when no one wants our currency anymore? Recession/depression era economics. We have to keep spending to keep up with the impact of the "possibility" of infaltion. Why do you think interest rates are still low? If you or anyone else doesn't know any of these very relavant topics stick to something that you do.

  14. #14
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I don't buy the "ecomomy is toast" bit. We have been there done that with 911. I give the American people some credit. That was the first time we had ever experienced anything like that. If a dirty bomb or anything else goes off we will break out some seroius bass ass weapons and level Afgastans Mountains with MOABS. And that will just be the beginning.

    You will see an America that will be so pissed the nice guy crap will be over.

    You cant tell me you dont think if those events happened that there wouldnt be a severe economic back lash for some time. So ya it would be toast for awhile in my opnion.

  15. #15
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    sig congrats on the JD im studying for the lsat right now, and plan on entering in a year. intellectual property here i come!

    victor, its neat that you have some knowledge of the economy but the topic at hand was taxation and its effect on inflation. there are obviously many factors that contribute to inflation, but we were not discussing them. start a new thread if you want to start a new topic.

  16. #16
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Fine -taxation will cause infaltion, period end of story especially at this juncture of the economic status of our economy.

    And I think it's "neat" that you are working on your PHD stick to Biology and stay out of economis.

  17. #17
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Whats your Phd in Victor? And congrats on the Phd Sin.
    Last edited by JT2k; 07-19-2004 at 10:28 AM.

  18. #18
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    JT2K. Don't calim to have one. I am however in the steel industry and have been for 15 years. All of these issues are serious regading every aspect of our economy.

    In addition the steel industry has been the most severly impacted aspect of our economy in the last year. I challenge anyone to disprove anything I've written on this thread. Most of you guys are too young to remember Carter and his tax and spend years and 16% interest rates.

    The bottom line is are there people in the US making $ of this you bet your a$$.
    What the intellectual elitists can't stand is that there always have been and always will be power brokers that control the destiny of our country and the world and they are powerless to stop it. GET OVER IT!

  19. #19
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Dude go take your Riddilin. I was just asking you a question. And in reguards to your MOAB comment we been doing that for quite some time bro that doesnt work its human intel that does work. Also you dont think the economy would have some severe back lash if there were several other terror attacks? Since you didnt buy "The economy would be toast" comment in my previous post i would like to hear your views on it.

  20. #20
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I agree that human intel works and so does every parrot on CNN etc... yes it does work and no we haven't been using MOABS in Afghanastan or there would be no more mountains. Do you know what a MOAB is? Backlash , some. Nothing like what you imagine. There are too many stop gaps in place to cause a major crash in the economy.

    You severly underestimate America and Americans. The economy was going down the crapper before 911 (thanks to Clinton) and the airline industry was in a tailspin already with TWA about to fold and other airlines in financial trouble. So don't go blaming all of this on 911.

  21. #21
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Massive Ordnance Air-burst Bomb it weights 21,000 lbs. We used BLU-82 daisy cutters and BLU-118/B thermobaric weapons which weigh 15,000 lbs a peice so ya we have used some upper Escilion Equipment there. And I dont severly underestimate Americans my statement was to convey that another terrorist attack on our shores would hurt our Economy. As far as the economy going into the Crapper ya sure maybe but 9/11 certainly didnt help it come out of the Crapper.

  22. #22
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Ya i guess that report can read into the future too right? So what would have been your solution? Let him build nuclear weapons? Starve, Beat, Kill millions? Funnel money to the PLO for there homicide bombings? As for the link between Iraq and Al-queda Does it really matter what name they go by? Alzarquawi the most wanted man in Iraq was in Westeren Iraq before the war started. He has links to Al-queda but he has his own group of terrorists. So did doesnt matter in my opnion.
    What about South Korea, Iran, Sudan, etc. etc., there are 100's of nations with nuclear capabilities, he chose Iraq for a reason. South Korea and Iran are both bigger threats than Iraq but we havent invaded them yet. You Bush followers are exactly that, followers, the evidence is slapping you in the face and you stay in denial.

  23. #23
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Jt2k,
    I agree there will be backlash. I am not in disagreement , I just think your gonna see the nice guy part of us go away (America) and a lot of people are gonna die innocent and all on both sides.

  24. #24
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    You Mean North Korea btw. Yet is the key word in your statement. As far as being a Follower No i call them as i see them. I see this as a necessary evil. Sorry you feel like you do.

  25. #25
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Jt2k,
    I agree there will be backlash. I am not in disagreement , I just think your gonna see the nice guy part of us go away (America) and a lot of people are gonna die innocent and all on both sides.


    Ya i agree with you. Political Correctness will start going out of the window when the **** hits the fan on the main land. I wish we would go ahead and drop the hammer right now and get it over with.

  26. #26
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    You Mean North Korea btw.
    Boy is my face red.

  27. #27
    sigrabbit's Avatar
    sigrabbit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    What about South Korea (sic), Iran, Sudan, etc. etc., there are 100's of nations with nuclear capabilities, he chose Iraq for a reason. South Korea and Iran are both bigger threats than Iraq but we havent invaded them yet. You Bush followers are exactly that, followers, the evidence is slapping you in the face and you stay in denial.
    I think you mean North Korea. What countries do you think are next on the list? We had to start somewhere, and I think Bush chose the guy/country that is the most immediate threat, with the hopes that other dictatorial countries will come to their senses. Our strategy apparently worked with Libya. And, the UN is now breathing down Iran's neck about nuclear weapons.

  28. #28
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    I think you mean North Korea.
    No I mean South Korea for sending us all those cheap ass cars. j/k Yeah I meant North Korea.

  29. #29
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    the deficit is from the combination of the two, your logic is flawed. if there were concrete proof bush would be impeached by now, so your point was made before you started the thread, but i have no doubt that you think your right.
    lol, i love how you guys always bring up deficeit spending....only reason being is that clinton was able to have a surplus for a couple of years...how bout the rest of the democratic party in the last 45 years? and one thing you guys when attacking conservatives always do, is point at the present instead of logically looking at the entire situation. If we are ****ed in 10 years because social security fails and we have a conservative at the helm, all you democrats will do is say it is his fault instead of blaiming your own party for creating the program in the first place. Why is Bush engaged in defecit spending? Because our military was shot to **** so Clinton could get a bj and a surplus and be praised as the best president in history...yet he alone had the opportunity to catch bin laden or bomb him and passed...but it is Bush's fault right? Since he was in office at the time Bin Laden attacked...okay And while we are on the idea Bush is responsible for the downfalls of our nation's economy...who was the person in control when all those loose ass tax laws were passed? It was a conservative congress but I do believe that a liberal president could have vetoed the bills that eventually led to all the corporate tax scandals that send our economy on the down slope of the business cycle....but bush got put in office right about when that happend so it is his fault again right? yeah right

    I'm a middle of the road person who sides more with conservatives because liberals love to take cheap unthoughtful shots at a conservative administration. All you guys do is whine about the same junk everyday but you guys just can't admit that your own party, who was in control during the 90's, set us up to get ****ed right in the butt...

  30. #30
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    lol, i love how you guys always bring up deficeit spending....only reason being is that clinton was able to have a surplus for a couple of years...how bout the rest of the democratic party in the last 45 years? and one thing you guys when attacking conservatives always do, is point at the present instead of logically looking at the entire situation. If we are ****ed in 10 years because social security fails and we have a conservative at the helm, all you democrats will do is say it is his fault instead of blaiming your own party for creating the program in the first place. Why is Bush engaged in defecit spending? Because our military was shot to **** so Clinton could get a bj and a surplus and be praised as the best president in history...yet he alone had the opportunity to catch bin laden or bomb him and passed...but it is Bush's fault right? Since he was in office at the time Bin Laden attacked...okay And while we are on the idea Bush is responsible for the downfalls of our nation's economy...who was the person in control when all those loose ass tax laws were passed? It was a conservative congress but I do believe that a liberal president could have vetoed the bills that eventually led to all the corporate tax scandals that send our economy on the down slope of the business cycle....but bush got put in office right about when that happend so it is his fault again right? yeah right

    I'm a middle of the road person who sides more with conservatives because liberals love to take cheap unthoughtful shots at a conservative administration. All you guys do is whine about the same junk everyday but you guys just can't admit that your own party, who was in control during the 90's, set us up to get ****ed right in the butt...
    once again i have to point out on a thread... im not a democrat, i think everyone is to blame, it has nothing to do with political affiliation. it just happens that hardcore repubs spout off continuously on this board, so im here to piss them off. and what does your rant have to do with my previous statement anyhow?

  31. #31
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    OK, I will offer up this. The Republican party platform is very specific about the party's stance toward free trade (it's pro free trade even though some uninformed Repubs on this very board seem to think otherwise) and economists widely agree that many of GW's policies are extremely protectionist. I'm not saying Dems would be any better or worse but GW's track record in dealing with softwood lumber, farm subsidies, allegedly tainted Canadian beef, etc is less than ideal IMO.

    All politicians should be required to follow party platform more closely. These bums do is what's in their best interest as far as getting re-elected, and that is bowing to the demands of special interest groups.

  32. #32
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    once again i have to point out on a thread... im not a democrat, i think everyone is to blame, it has nothing to do with political affiliation. it just happens that hardcore repubs spout off continuously on this board, so im here to piss them off. and what does your rant have to do with my previous statement anyhow?
    since you mentioned defeciet spending, I started my statment off regarding that...

    I also grow tired of all the hating that is done when is usually just something that is an uncontrollable circumstance set in place before the person got there and it is something they have to deal with at the present

    btw, sorry to jump to the conclusion that you were liberal

  33. #33
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    lol, i love how you guys always bring up deficeit spending....only reason being is that clinton was able to have a surplus for a couple of years...how bout the rest of the democratic party in the last 45 years? and one thing you guys when attacking conservatives always do, is point at the present instead of logically looking at the entire situation. If we are ****ed in 10 years because social security fails and we have a conservative at the helm, all you democrats will do is say it is his fault instead of blaiming your own party for creating the program in the first place.
    Well, looking at the whole picture, we have an enormous defecit because of reagan, bush 1 and now bush 2. When SS fails, it will be because of these 3.


    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Why is Bush engaged in defecit spending? Because our military was shot to **** so Clinton could get a bj and a surplus and be praised as the best president in history...yet he alone had the opportunity to catch bin laden or bomb him and passed...but it is Bush's fault right? Since he was in office at the time Bin Laden attacked...okay
    You're an absolute moron for thinking the military did not need downsizing, the US military's budget is out of this world, and the budget cuts that ensued were minimal and over a period of 5 years. Bush is an idiot for starting another unneccesary war in iraq and further outstretching and abusing military resrouces.

    Clinton, as far as I'm aware, has tried at least 3 times to missile to kill OBL. Bush did not even meet with his counter-terrorism group until after 9/11, in fact there is no evidence that bush did anything what so ever in regards to anything to do with terrorism, despite all the warnings.



    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    And while we are on the idea Bush is responsible for the downfalls of our nation's economy...who was the person in control when all those loose ass tax laws were passed? It was a conservative congress but I do believe that a liberal president could have vetoed the bills that eventually led to all the corporate tax scandals that send our economy on the down slope of the business cycle....but bush got put in office right about when that happend so it is his fault again right? yeah right
    Some blame goes to clinton, some to 9/11, and quite a bit to bush, the tax cuts he gave have done nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I'm a middle of the road person who sides more with conservatives because liberals love to take cheap unthoughtful shots at a conservative administration. All you guys do is whine about the same junk everyday but you guys just can't admit that your own party, who was in control during the 90's, set us up to get ****ed right in the butt...
    Show me evidence that bush didn't set us up to get "get ****ed right in the butt" when he got a memo declaring "osama bin laden determined to attack inside the US." As far as i know, there is nothing that shows bush or condy rice did anything at all with terrorism pre 9/11.

    I am not a conservative or a liberal, but i sincerely question this current gvmt, as they have already been proven extremely distrustful. I sincerely think you are one of those ppl that would trust every word that comes out of bush or fox news, what idiot would believe that the current president's economic policies have no effect on the economy and put the blame solely on the pres of 4 years ago? Are you seriously kidding me? You don't even understand who put us in debt, and you don't understand what those military cuts actually were. Stop repeating this jargon crap that you constantly hear from this administration and fox news, start reading a few different sources to get your news instead of letting them report and decide for you.

  34. #34
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    What countries do you think are next on the list? We had to start somewhere, and I think Bush chose the guy/country that is the most immediate threat, with the hopes that other dictatorial countries will come to their senses.
    I don't know where to begin with this.

    Iraq was not an imminent threat, yet bush invaded illegally anyways, Iraq has no connection to 9/11, iraq has no connection to al-qaeda. This invasion does not seem to have any "ripple" effect that you speak of, in fact it seems to be breeding the next generation of terrorists and hate towards america.


    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Our strategy apparently worked with Libya. And, the UN is now breathing down Iran's neck about nuclear weapons.
    That same strategy was working in Iraq until we decided to invade. Hanz Blix said he needed one more month of inspections, and then he would have issued report saying his observations and if he felt iraq did not comply or obstructed his work. France also would have changed their vote given another month.

  35. #35
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Massive Ordnance Air-burst Bomb it weights 21,000 lbs. We used BLU-82 daisy cutters and BLU-118/B thermobaric weapons which weigh 15,000 lbs a peice so ya we have used some upper Escilion Equipment there. And I dont severly underestimate Americans my statement was to convey that another terrorist attack on our shores would hurt our Economy. As far as the economy going into the Crapper ya sure maybe but 9/11 certainly didnt help it come out of the Crapper.
    Nope can't happen with the new color coded, terror alert system, and tom ridge's press conferences which almost never have any substantive evidence or any real info at all.

  36. #36
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    I am tired of all liberals saying that Bush is making money for himself, his cronies, and rich corporations. I want proof to back up your statements! The Haliburton bull**** has been dismissed as liberal b.s., so don't even try to use that as an example. Tax cuts are a base of republican philosophy, and help more than the rich mind you. What else do you got?
    Just off the top of my head

    Carlyle Group.

    Haliburton is not BS, the number of no bid contracts they've been given is too crazy to be able to simply dismiss it as BS.

    I'll post more as they come to me, the fact their campaign has raised more money than ever, and far out dueing the dems, should be alarming why it is that it is.

    The tax cuts given by republicans are debatable, the trickle down tax cuts they give sometimes however don't always trickle down.

  37. #37
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural

    I also grow tired of all the hating that is done when is usually just something that is an uncontrollable circumstance set in place before the person got there and it is something they have to deal with at the present
    Clinton had to follow Reagan (probably the worst pres ever) and Bush 1, and you attack him so readily.

  38. #38
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Nope can't happen with the new color coded, terror alert system, and tom ridge's press conferences which almost never have any substantive evidence or any real info at all.

    What does that have to do with Ordiance droped in Afganistan?

  39. #39
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    You talk about having an open mind and getting your information from somewhere else? Your the most politically biased person on this Thread. Where are these sources your getting your information from? I would like to read up maybe you will sway my vote come november. So please let me Indulge.

  40. #40
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    What does that have to do with Ordiance droped in Afganistan?
    Nothing, i was trying to make a joke.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •