Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Bush W can never be correct......

http://www.nationalreview.com/lowry/lowry.asp

Sometimes a political figure becomes so hated that he can't do anything right in the eyes of his enemies. President Bush has achieved this rare and exalted status. His critics are so blinded by animus that the internal consistency of their attacks on him no longer matters. For them, Bush is the double-bind president.
    If he stumbles over his words, he is an embarrassing idiot. If he manages to cut taxes or wage a war against Saddam Hussein with bipartisan support, he is a manipulative genius.

If he hasn't been able to capture Osama bin Laden, he is endangering U.S. security. If he catches bin Laden, it is only a ploy to influence the elections.

If he ignores U.N. resolutions, he is a dangerous unilateralist. If he takes U.N. resolutions on Iraq seriously, he is a dangerous unilateralist. If he doesn't get France to agree to his Iraq policy, he is ignoring important international actors. If he supports multiparty talks on North Korea, he is not doing enough to ignore important international actors.

If he bombed Iraq, he should have bombed Saudi Arabia instead, and if he had bombed Saudi Arabia, he should have bombed Iran, and if he had bombed all three, he shouldn't have bombed anyone at all. If he imposes a U.S. occupation on Iraq, he is fomenting Iraqi resistance by making the United States seem an imperial power. If he ends the U.S. occupation, he is cutting and running.

If he warns of a terror attack, he is playing alarmist politics. If he doesn't warn of a terror attack, he is dangerously asleep at the switch. If he says we're safer, he's lying, and if he doesn't say we're safer, he's implicitly admitting that he has failed in his core duty as commander in chief.

If he adopts a doctrine of preemption, he is unacceptably remaking American national-security policy. If the United States suffers a terror attack on his watch, he should have preempted it. If he signs a far-reaching antiterror law, he is abridging civil liberties. If the United States suffers another terror attack on his watch, he should have had a more vigorous anti-terror law.

Bush's economy hasn't created new jobs. If it has created new jobs, they aren't well-paying jobs. If they are well-paying jobs, there is still income inequality in America.

If Bush opposes a prescription-drug benefit for the elderly, he's miserly. If he supports a prescription-drug benefit for the elderly, he's lining the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies. If he restrains government spending, he's heartless. If he supports government spending, he's bankrupting the nation and robbing from future generations.

If he opposes campaign-finance reform, he's a tool of corporate interests. If he signs campaign-finance reform, he's abridging the First Amendment rights of Michael Moore (whose ads for Fahrenheit 9/11 might run afoul of the law).

If he accuses John Kerry of flip-flopping, he is merely highlighting one of the Massachusetts senator's strengths — his nuance and thoughtfulness. If he flip-flops on nation-building or testifying before the 9/11 commission, he proves his own ill-intentions, cluelessness, or both.

If he doesn't admit a mistake, he is bullheaded and detached from reality. If he admits a mistake, he is ****ing his own governance in shocking fashion.

If he sticks with Dick Cheney, he is saddling himself with an unpopular vice president, giving Democrats who can't wait to run against Cheney a political advantage. If he drops Cheney, he is admitting that the Democratic attacks against his vice president have hit home, thus giving Democrats who have made those charges a political advantage.

If he loses in November, the voice of the American people has spoken a devastating verdict on his presidency. If he wins, he stole the election.

Rich Lowry is author of Legacy: Paying the Price for the Clinton Years.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    maybe i can think of another president this happened to, perhaps...clinton?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    maybe i can think of another president this happened to, perhaps...clinton?
    "I did not have sex with that woman"

now... before we get all bent out of shape... i think it was great that he got a blowie... and for the reason.. he could....

if he had just said... I got a blowie.... and it was good.. i am ashamed.. i'm sorry.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    "I did not have sex with that woman"

now... before we get all bent out of shape... i think it was great that he got a blowie... and for the reason.. he could....

if he had just said... I got a blowie.... and it was good.. i am ashamed.. i'm sorry.

my point exactly.

Harp is offline Junior Member
    It would not be that way if he used the same policy with every one rather than different policies with different countries. Why is Iraq attacked for supposedly having or tryig to produce womd and north korea is getting security guarantees money and food for not to go ahed and produce them when every one knows north korea allready has them.why did bush not atack N.Korea? he was scared of them because the have a lot stronger army and more importantly no oil in Nkorea.ofcourse Bush can do no right Because he does not do right but rather what benefits him personally. Allmost 1000 american soldiers have lost their live in Iraq for a no good reason. Iraq is so far and destroyed after the gulf war 1991 and the sanctions since then that they did't even have the techonology to buid a boat for sendig oil to america let alone missiles and nukes. I guess bush decided to send his own boats to pick up the oil instead.this article u quote is written by Rich Lowry a staunch republican who blames everythig bad going on in america on bill clinton, go figure.every one allready knows he never had sexual relations with that women!

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp
    It would not be that way if he used the same policy with every one rather than different policies with different countries. Why is Iraq attacked for supposedly having or tryig to produce womd and north korea is getting security guarantees money and food for not to go ahed and produce them when every one knows north korea allready has them.why did bush not atack N.Korea? he was scared of them because the have a lot stronger army and more importantly no oil in Nkorea.ofcourse Bush can do no right Because he does not do right but rather what benefits him personally. Allmost 1000 american soldiers have lost their live in Iraq for a no good reason. Iraq is so far and destroyed after the gulf war 1991 and the sanctions since then that they did't even have the techonology to buid a boat for sendig oil to america let alone missiles and nukes. I guess bush decided to send his own boats to pick up the oil instead.this article u quote is written by Rich Lowry a staunch republican who blames everythig bad going on in america on bill clinton, go figure.every one allready knows he never had sexual relations with that women!
    Already been beaten to death. Iraq had broken more resolutions for longer than any other country. North Korea openly admitted they had weapons to barter for money. Diplomacy had run it's course with Iraq and they were unyielding in their pursuit of weapons. Only a war monger would not allow diplomacy to run it's course.

No good reason?? On another post you cry for palestinians and how they are starving, where is your bleeding heart for the Iraq's who were tortured and starved.

Iraq was destroyed after Gulf War 1????????? How is it that Saddam built more and bigger palaces after that war than before??

I guess you missed the transcript I posted about what weapons programs were in fact found in Iraq. They include biological, chemical, nuclear, and long range, but I guess you only use those things for protection, not to say invade your neighbors.

Another war is about oil dribble. You need to research OPEC and how oil is traded on the world wide market.

Harp is offline Junior Member
    I did miss the news about biological,chemical,nuclear and long range weapons that were found in iraq. I don't know where u get your news but if this was true u must be the only person who knows about this. Aparrently not even Bush or Blair know about these weapons being found. If they had they would be heroes not villains in most of the world's eyes. Recently after being questioned about the WPOD in Iraq Blair and Bush have moved to saying that sdam was a mass murderer and torturer. I dod't know about you but I would rather be smacked around for doing something wrong by my own father not my neinghbour or a guy from across town who i dont like to begin with. Abu graib comes to mind. opec? world market? i'll tell you how it works. American companies own rights to the oil only they can take it out only they get contracts it costs them say X$/b they turn aroun and sell it for X+2$/b does america get richer or no? You don't beleive bush has a bleeding heart and he's there to feed the iraquis do u? If that's the case why doesnt he send 87billion $ in food and aid to africa where millions of people have died because of hunger.Oh yeah if you can subtatiate that the americans found nukelear weapons in Iraq I will pay for I yrs supply of gear for you, poke untill your heart desires.

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp
    I did miss the news about biological,chemical,nuclear and long range weapons that were found in iraq. I don't know where u get your news but if this was true u must be the only person who knows about this.
    I don't get my news from anyone, journalists misinterpret the facts to fit their agenda.

This is a transcript of an interim report, it is not someone's opinion on a websight. You can skip down to the pictures if you like, each weapons program is in bold and discussed in that section.

http://www.odci.gov/cia/public_affai..._10022003.html

American companies own rights to the oil only they can take it out only they get contracts it costs them say X$/b they turn aroun and sell it for X+2$/b does america get richer or no? You don't beleive bush has a bleeding heart and he's there to feed the iraquis do u? If that's the case why doesnt he send 87billion $ in food and aid to africa where millions of people have died because of hunger.Oh yeah if you can subtatiate that the americans found nukelear weapons in Iraq I will pay for I yrs supply of gear for you, poke untill your heart desires.
    OPEC controls those contracts, you can't just get a bunch of oil and say hey I want to sell this and make X amount of money.

Secondly you said America gets richer, how does this benefit President Bush. Is he risking his Presidency, his reputation, and the possibility of being impeached to fill the pockets of his friends. Would you do that at your job?? Since you seem to know so much about what is going on where is the investigation by the liberals who hate this President. Why did they go along with the war, are they in it for money too, your conspiracy theory is getting rather large.

President Bush went to Iraq for two reasons, one to show terrorist regimes that international laws meant to keep the peace will be enforced and diplomacy will only last so long (hence the reason Lybia has ended it's weapons programs.) Two to create a working model of democracy that other middle east countries can see and emulate. Terrorism stems from oppressed people with nothing to look forward to other than death and killing infidels to get a first class ticket to virgins and paradise; and from oppressive regimes who's only concern is collecting money from the land, rather than investing in their peoples success to fuel the country.

Saddam has made no mention of what happened to his documented weapons stock piles. He has perfected hiding them, here is another transcript that goes into the insane amount of detail when it came to hiding his weapons.

http://globalsecurity.org/wmd/librar...%20march03.pdf

Saddam had ten years to hide his weapons programs while no one was looking. It is going to take much longer than a year to find out what happened to them.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    of course ... under all those palm trees with the mobile labs to the west and the east and the south and the north of Bagdhad. arf arf arf

Thread Information