Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush Stupid?

Harp is offline Junior Member

Bush Stupid?

Most of the world besides the Americans think g w Bush is a "stupid" person. Not crazy or insane but "stupid".I for one have a different view. I think he is a real real "good politician".That is a far cry from being a good human being for those of you wondering what i mean by that. He brainwashed the american ppl by the same everyday babbling about terrorism and the mysterious white powder that no one knows where came from untill the american ppl were horrified.they thought they were defending themselves in iraq. All bush wanted was payback from sdam for making his father bush sr loose re election and oh yeah a whole bunch of $$$$$. billions of $ in from oil revenue. eropeans,asians and everyone else may think bush is "stupid" but I thik he fooled the american ppl and bushprobabbly thinks the american ppl r stupid for beleiving all his bs. I guess we will find out in november if the american ppl re elect him or not.and 4 those of u who get their news from "the american propoganda channel ie; CNN.I HAVE BREAKING NEWS 4 U, IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    what happens if he declares martial law right before the elections because of a supposed terror threat? all it takes is his and john ashcrofts signature to declare martial law. oh anyone imterested look into FEMA concentration camps. did u know there are over 800 hundred concentration camps in the usa? look it up find out where they are go look for yourself if u dont believe me

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp
    Most of the world besides the Americans think g w Bush is a "stupid" person. Not crazy or insane but "stupid".I for one have a different view. I think he is a real real "good politician".That is a far cry from being a good human being for those of you wondering what i mean by that. He brainwashed the american ppl by the same everyday babbling about terrorism and the mysterious white powder that no one knows where came from untill the american ppl were horrified.they thought they were defending themselves in iraq. All bush wanted was payback from sdam for making his father bush sr loose re election and oh yeah a whole bunch of $$$$$. billions of $ in from oil revenue. eropeans,asians and everyone else may think bush is "stupid" but I thik he fooled the american ppl and bushprobabbly thinks the american ppl r stupid for beleiving all his bs. I guess we will find out in november if the american ppl re elect him or not.and 4 those of u who get their news from "the american propoganda channel ie; CNN.I HAVE BREAKING NEWS 4 U, IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.
    Why is there even a political forum if no one can read. I have replied many times to the oil for money issue, a conspiracy theory that cross's political ties (meaning all witness's that could be called to testify before the Senate would have to be influenced to lie (and risk not only their job but prison) in order to secure the war, all republicans and democrats would have to be influenced (job and freedom risked again)) all allied countries would have to be influenced on many different levels (all countries (who were with the US) intelligence agencies would have to be influened in the same way by the President as they would be testifying to their representatives) and OPEC representatives (would have to be influeneced to open contracts for the US to sell the Iraqi oil) to make your statement possible. It is not and simply false, why are you holding on to it so tight when it is clearly not possible???????

Who said the war was just on those reponsible for 9/11 and not terror?? Ever heard of any other terrorist organizations killing Americans or other innocents or are you watching too much CNN? Pick up the 9/11 commision report, it states clearly that there was a connection between Iraq and Al Queda.
    -the US will make no distinction between those who commit terrorist acts and those who harbor those terrorists-

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    this the same bush that said:

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."...George W. Bush

and

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between mother and child." - Gov GWB

and

"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican" ...George W. Bush,

oh there are more:

"The inhabitants of Greece are Greecians". George W. Bush

"The French don't have a word for `Entrepreneur`". George W. Bush

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country". George W.Bush

not stupid at all, no more like shrewd and dazzling intelligence... the wit to sink a baseball team.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    read al gore's book if you'd like some additional comic relief..

could we add the spectacular dan quayle to the list?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what is so ironic about this thread is that Bush's worst capability is his political skills - he cant speak all that well but he has learned to do much better - last one I heard in person was quite good actually, - he doesnt know how to spin things very well and the white house stinks at marketing its ideas - Clinton was an extroidinairy politician but a pathetic leader - Bush on the other hand is a sorry politician but a strong leader.

what is so funny is that most of you lefties paint Bush with the ideas YOU have - he is a very straightforward guy in his thinking - now its true that some in his cabinet have their own agendas for a fact - but Bush himself is very direct and really does NOT like political intrigue - if he likes you, he acts accordingly.....if not, same thing

with all due respect, i disagree that the white house is stinky at spin and selling its thinky stuff. i think the white house did a shockingly good job of selling the invasion of iraq to the media, the citizens of the US and much of the western world. the western media seemed grimly convinced of the necessity and certainty of war in many instances. and surprisingly enough lots of folk seem to believe the news as well as consume it.

the problem i think is the afterbirth of invasion-type policies. eg. Afghanistan which is sliding back into heavily feudal nonsense and the shocked & awed Iraq which is said to be brimming with raw sewage etc. i think the problem is not the selling of the ideas its the execution and particularly the fuzziness surrounding the follow up.

the arguments regarding the distinction between politician and leader are initially compelling but i am unsure if they stand up to scrutiny. after all, much of the knowledge we have of these presidents is what is presented to us (of course i realise you may well have had first hand experience).

having worked inside several large machines, including the UN, UNA and the UNHCR i am convinced that the powers of editing are both as consistent and formidable as they are legion in mass media. on balance i would suggest that its hard to gain a really truthful picture of the character of any person in the public.

why did i write all that? i must be wired.. sorry chaps

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    wars, lies, and corporate ties. Thats why im not voting for Bush.

He is a war mongering idiot. And even worse he's a texan (im from oklahoma so i instictively hate texans). He wants to legislate morality. If anyone knew anything about politics the father of the republican party himself Abe Lincoln said that u can't legislate morality. if it weren't for modern day bible thumping republicans weed would be legal, drinking age would be 18 and the poverty in this country would almost not exist. and before any of you nazi's (republicans) try and accuse me of being a tree hugging leftist im actually in the center. my dad was a church of christ boy (he actually thought babtists were liberal when he was a kid) and can't stand bush and his dumbfounding behavior as our supposed leader. Before any mods get pissed at me and try and ban me please don't just because my views are different frpm yours. P.S. im a political science major.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33

He is a war mongering idiot. And even worse he's a texan (im from oklahoma so i instictively hate texans). He wants to legislate morality. If anyone knew anything about politics the father of the republican party himself Abe Lincoln said that u can't legislate morality. if it weren't for modern day bible thumping republicans weed would be legal, drinking age would be 18 and the poverty in this country would almost not exist. and before any of you nazi's (republicans) try and accuse me of being a tree hugging leftist im actually in the center. my dad was a church of christ boy (he actually thought babtists were liberal when he was a kid) and can't stand bush and his dumbfounding behavior as our supposed leader. Before any mods get pissed at me and try and ban me please don't just because my views are different frpm yours. P.S. im a political science major.

Who you callin a nazi??? LOL i believe u need to read more about both parties and there bible thumping.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinjob
    with all due respect, i disagree that the white house is stinky at spin and selling its thinky stuff. i think the white house did a shockingly good job of selling the invasion of iraq to the media, the citizens of the US and much of the western world. the western media seemed grimly convinced of the necessity and certainty of war in many instances. and surprisingly enough lots of folk seem to believe the news as well as consume it.
    So is he a moron as indicated in your previous post, or a brilliant Machevellian imperalist as implied by this one?

Bush haters need to make up their mind. You can criticize someone for lacking intellect while at the same time derriding him for manipulating our goverment and a sizable chunk of the western world.

Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Who you callin a nazi??? LOL i believe u need to read more about both parties and there bible thumping.
    GOP and nazi's are both conservative. both don't like minorities (how many GOP are minorities in house and senate). Both are for the rich. Both were against the right of a women to choose what goes on in her body. If anything i have said is wrong please correct me. only thing i can see as maybe being wrong is the part about minorities but i know too many republicans that would ship all minorities out of the country fi they had their way (i am not racist just stating what some of my friends that are republicans think i about married a lady that was a minority). democrats didn't try to ban gay marraige. Democrats don't try and get prayer in school. those things the goverment should have no control over.

general31 is offline Associate Member

Wow, a Poli Sci major. Well you have it all pegged then don't you. The problem w/ you and many college educated people are that you were taught under a liberal class curriculum, drilled into your head by liberal professors hand picked by liberal college board members to drive the liberal agenda into your brain until you are unable to have any thoughts of your own. You can only regurgitate what your hippy, berkinstock wearing, pot smoking professors have made you believe. Lets base my voting rational on the fact the GW is from Texas. Boy I hope you have a better argument than that. If you believe that Bush, no I should say, the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses you are as stupid as you sound. Saddam and his two sons are the closest thing to Hitler that any of us will see in our life time. The are responsible for thousands of innocent murders of people who are doing the exact thing you are doing, speaking out about their government. Did you happen to see the Bill Clinton special about a two weeks ago. Clinton apologized to the American people for not following through w/ the over through of Saddam when he was president. There were three rebel groups and about a third of Saddams own army that were hours away from the over through and Clinton called it off. So your hero (probably) Clinton even admitted that Saddam is a threat and that he should have taken care of him. Don't fault GW for having the balls to get rid of a tyrant like Saddam. The world is a better place without him. I bet none of your poli sci classes discuss S**T like that do they. Pick up some books, watch Dennis Miller, listen to Rush, at least allow yourself the chance to see what BullS**T you are being taught at school, maybe you could add something to a discussion group w/ some validity. Just my .02$

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    So is he a moron as indicated in your previous post, or a brilliant Machevellian imperalist as implied by this one?

Bush haters need to make up their mind. You can criticize someone for lacking intellect while at the same time derriding him for manipulating our goverment and a sizable chunk of the western world.

everyone knows that cheney runs the white house. every time the american people become unscared the goverment comes out with another warning of something that is dangerous and that we are all gonna die. anthrax, shoe bombs, mini nukes, terrosists are gonna strike soon etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by general31
    Wow, a Poli Sci major. Well you have it all pegged then don't you. The problem w/ you and many college educated people are that you were taught under a liberal class curriculum, drilled into your head by liberal professors hand picked by liberal college board members to drive the liberal agenda into your brain until you are unable to have any thoughts of your own. You can only regurgitate what your hippy, berkinstock wearing, pot smoking professors have made you believe. Lets base my voting rational on the fact the GW is from Texas. Boy I hope you have a better argument than that. If you believe that Bush, no I should say, the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses you are as stupid as you sound. Saddam and his two sons are the closest thing to Hitler that any of us will see in our life time. The are responsible for thousands of innocent murders of people who are doing the exact thing you are doing, speaking out about their government. Did you happen to see the Bill Clinton special about a two weeks ago. Clinton apologized to the American people for not following through w/ the over through of Saddam when he was president. There were three rebel groups and about a third of Saddams own army that were hours away from the over through and Clinton called it off. So your hero (probably) Clinton even admitted that Saddam is a threat and that he should have taken care of him. Don't fault GW for having the balls to get rid of a tyrant like Saddam. The world is a better place without him. I bet none of your poli sci classes discuss S**T like that do they. Pick up some books, watch Dennis Miller, listen to Rush, at least allow yourself the chance to see what BullS**T you are being taught at school, maybe you could add something to a discussion group w/ some validity. Just my .02$

dennis miller hates the republican party he even said so in the book i rant therefore i am. ya my parents are conservative democrats. they taught me to think on my own. I was pretty political before i got to college. Do you know who made saddam so powerful smarty. The USA. thats right we funded saddam all through the 80's when he was fighting iran. Do you know who funded Osama. The USA again this time it was the afgani's that were fighting the evil empire of the USSR. Last time i listened to Rush was when he said that donovan mcnabb wasn't good he is just black so the media makes it look like he's good and rush is also addicted to pain meds. Before we invaded iraq saddam didn't even control 1/3rd of the country. it was split up into zones due to the dessert storm war. My Grand Pappy was a church of christ preacher and he taught us before he died to never trust a hypocritical republican never. he was alive to remember what happened last time a republican screwed the country over.

Cassnova the terror threat is real. If u dont believe me get your a$$ over to Iraq and tell them your ideas and see what you get. If you only knew the hatred fundamental islam had for the U.S. you would be singing another tune. I respect your opnion though, but i dont agree with any of it. Happy Hating in Nov.

i know some guys in iraq and they believe they don't need to be there. the reason the muslims hate the US is pretty simple. WE SUPPORT ISREAL. alot of the fighting going on right now in iraq are the iraqi's (not saddam supporters) that don't want the US in iraq and or were screwed over during the US invasion. I respect your opinion too, i just don't like it when people accuse me of being a tree hugger. where i go to school is almost as liberal as berkely and i can't stand the hippies (but seeing 20,000 people smoking weed on 420 is an amazing site).

Its the religion man... whabisim(spelling is probably off)... radical islam... So we shouldnt support Isreal? Well i dont like it when people call me a nazi either so it goes both ways.

dennis miller hates the republican party he even said so in the book i rant therefore i am. ya my parents are conservative democrats. they taught me to think on my own. I was pretty political before i got to college. Do you know who made saddam so powerful smarty. The USA. thats right we funded saddam all through the 80's when he was fighting iran. Do you know who funded Osama. The USA again this time it was the afgani's that were fighting the evil empire of the USSR. Last time i listened to Rush was when he said that donovan mcnabb wasn't good he is just black so the media makes it look like he's good and rush is also addicted to pain meds. Before we invaded iraq saddam didn't even control 1/3rd of the country. it was split up into zones due to the dessert storm war. My Grand Pappy was a church of christ preacher and he taught us before he died to never trust a hypocritical republican never. he was alive to remember what happened last time a republican screwed the country over.
    Holly S**T, Rush is addicted to pain killers, Ya that was news about a year ago. Miller does not hate Bush however. He applauds him for what we are doing and have done in Iraq over the past couple of years. I will beat my life that Miller will vote GW in 2004 not Kerry the Pu$$Y who fights in a war and then goes home and protests the same war he was fighting in. And yes I know all about our arms help to Saddam and Osama. Those were different times. The USSR was a super power that we did not like, of course we are going to aid Afganistan in helping try to defet the USSR. That does not take away from the fact that Saddam is a mass murderer, his sons were mass murderers and Osama is a mass murderer of our people. They all deserve a slow painful death and so far two have succumb to that fate. Drudging up S**T that we did tens of years ago is stupid. The fact is these two men F**Ked up and we have a president who had the balls to do something about it, for that he has my support. Like Bill Cosby said about the African American community, that they need to quit living in the past and move on. They can't blame whites for things that happened fifty years ago anymore. Same holds true here, we supported these countries and people a long time ago, they now F**KED up and they are suffering the consequences. Plain and simple.

ya they are commiting genocide in sudan. why aren't we rushing in the calvary. thats right there isn't oil in sudan. if there was we would be there already. u don't fabricate lies so u can invade a country. there isn't and never has been a connection between al queda and Iraq. There is a connection between iran and al queda there is a even bigger connection between saudi arabia and al queda. We can't go to war with the saudi's because they own 7% of america (thats a lot of money). our econoomy would almost collapse if they took all of their money out of the US. and Iran is a lot stronger than iraq so we couldn't go to war with them. why do u send troops to war and not fund them cause that is what bush is doing. he also cut the benefits that veterans get. and kerry was shot for his purple hearts. some p*ssy huh.

The genocide in sudan is not only our problem its the WORLDS. What lies did we fabricate? Read the 9/11 report about the connection between Al-queda and Iraq there wasnt a tatical relationship but they had ties. If we wanted to go to war with Iran which i foresee happening we will assmilate them. How is Bush not funding the troops last time i heard kerry is the one who voted for not funding them. Kerry was a Warrior in NAM, he is in no way a Pu$$y so i agree with you there.

ya they are commiting genocide in sudan. why aren't we rushing in the calvary. thats right there isn't oil in sudan. if there was we would be there already. u don't fabricate lies so u can invade a country. there isn't and never has been a connection between al queda and Iraq. There is a connection between iran and al queda there is a even bigger connection between saudi arabia and al queda. We can't go to war with the saudi's because they own 7% of america (thats a lot of money). our econoomy would almost collapse if they took all of their money out of the US. and Iran is a lot stronger than iraq so we couldn't go to war with them. why do u send troops to war and not fund them cause that is what bush is doing. he also cut the benefits that veterans get. and kerry was shot for his purple hearts. some p*ssy huh.
    Too bad the bullet missed his head we would not have to be having this discussion. J/K Truth be told I am not any more right than you, I think I am but who does that matter to, just me. We could go back and fourth all night but I will say this in closing. If Al Gore was president right now I am afraid what kind of shape this country would be in. I think Kerry and Edwards will back down from our possitions in Iraq and all hell is going to break loose. I think GW has some speech problems but other than that the man is a F**KING rock and no country will F**K w/ us as long as he is in office. He like his father is a good leader and will get the job done. The economy is starting to pick back up and aside from gas prices, this country is in good shape, now why would we want to let the two Johns come in and F**k all that up. Lets not, vote Bush 2004, Peace.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    everyone knows that cheney runs the white house. every time the american people become unscared the goverment comes out with another warning of something that is dangerous and that we are all gonna die. anthrax, shoe bombs, mini nukes, terrosists are gonna strike soon etc etc.
    You have very simplistic views.

its late at night where i am. i try to keep things simple. whats wrong with that.

I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by general31
    Too bad the bullet missed his head we would not have to be having this discussion. J/K Truth be told I am not any more right than you, I think I am but who does that matter to, just me. We could go back and fourth all night but I will say this in closing. If Al Gore was president right now I am afraid what kind of shape this country would be in. I think Kerry and Edwards will back down from our possitions in Iraq and all hell is going to break loose. I think GW has some speech problems but other than that the man is a F**KING rock and no country will F**K w/ us as long as he is in office. He like his father is a good leader and will get the job done. The economy is starting to pick back up and aside from gas prices, this country is in good shape, now why would we want to let the two Johns come in and F**k all that up. Lets not, vote Bush 2004, Peace.
    the war in iraq is already turning into another vietnam. how about we get other countries besides the US and britain to help out in iraq. and the connection between US and al queda is about as strong as Bush's ties with Osama in the fahrenheit 911 movie. the fact that we started the war in iraq when we hadn't even finished the war in afghanistan. i know that saddam needed to be taken out but don't you think we should of finished the 1st project before starting a second. he rushed into the war. if your gonna do something do it properly. since this is AR what he did is comparable to not knowing anything about steroids and doing a deca only cycle without PCT (i hope someone laughed at that feeble attempt at a joke)

Another reason i don't want bush in the whitehouse is because i live in a state with a lot of national forrests that are really nice to visit and have there. Bush wants to tear those forrests down for the lumber companies. the state i live in now also is relatively untapped for oil which could be another reason he wants less national forrests (there is my little tree hugging side)

Another reason i don't want bush in the whitehouse is because i live in a state with a lot of national forrests that are really nice to visit and have there. Bush wants to tear those forrests down for the lumber companies. the state i live in now also is relatively untapped for oil which could be another reason he wants less national forrests (there is my little tree hugging side)
    bush wants to tear down oklahoma forests? got any newspaper articles from a national newspaper regarding this topic? Not the little hick ass town papers....but personally, what would you loose from your beautiful oklahoma forests being used for some lumber? I'm thinking that would create jobs? oh wait I forgot, I was watching the travel channel and they did a 6 hour special on the oklahoma forests and how everyone in america gets in their rvs and checks them out...you wouldn't want to loose something that brings in so much money to your beloved state in the form of tourist money

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    bush wants to tear down oklahoma forests? got any newspaper articles from a national newspaper regarding this topic? Not the little hick ass town papers....but personally, what would you loose from your beautiful oklahoma forests being used for some lumber? I'm thinking that would create jobs? oh wait I forgot, I was watching the travel channel and they did a 6 hour special on the oklahoma forests and how everyone in america gets in their rvs and checks them out...you wouldn't want to loose something that brings in so much money to your beloved state in the form of tourist money
    im from oklahoma i don't live there now. i live in colorado where he wants to tear down the rocky mountain national forrest you jack*ss. ya i know oklahoma isn't the greatest place in the world why do u think i don't live there now cause its full of bible thumping republicans (atleast we have a superhuman football team j/k)

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    "rarely is the questioned asked....is our children learning" -President George "Im a retard" Bush

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by skinjob
    this the same bush that said:

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."...George W. Bush

and

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between mother and child." - Gov GWB

and

"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican" ...George W. Bush,

oh there are more:

"The inhabitants of Greece are Greecians". George W. Bush

"The French don't have a word for `Entrepreneur`". George W. Bush

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country". George W.Bush

not stupid at all, no more like shrewd and dazzling intelligence... the wit to sink a baseball team.

LOLOLOL! and he sank a few oil companies too.. DUMBASS.. the only smart thing he done was surround himself with smart people... cheney, powell and etc... the jibjab. com nailed bush to a tee.... the sad thing is is that i voted for him...i am a registered republican but i seriosly doubt i will leant that way this year peace!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Is this the tie dyed berkinstock club? You guys kill me. Of course the gov't is corrupt, both parties. You have to be to survive, pick your poison. I'll go with the people who represent my values, not the candidate, my values. God , Family, Country........

Hey where's the granola cafe at? It was supposed to be next to the Greenpeace stand.

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    oh and by the way, bush didnt show up for vietnam.. his daddy covered him up while bush jr was boozing it up and doind coke.. do some research guys..kerry volunteered to go to vietnam. he did show up..shot three times while bush was burning brain cells.. so who is the real leader........think aobut this one, if you were over there getting shot at and you pulled your weight around and kicked ass and realized that is was stupid to be there and all of it was a govt fukk up wouldnt you come back and protest???? if you dont your are the idiot along with bush.. he earned the right to protest PERIOD!!...........but "IF VOTING COULD CHANGE THE SYSTEM, VOTING WOULD BE ILLEGAL"... so the all the arguing here is pretty much a waste of valuable oxygen that we will run out of if bush doesnt stop cutting trees!LOL peace guys

id rather be a bleeding hear lib than a heartless republican. nuff said.

EXCELLENT! I am a little short on cash and planning a vacation would you give me about 3k? I mean I am needy and I feel like my family is a worthy cause so...what do you say?

what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? i believe welfare should only be for the mentally of physically handicapped. my mom has been sick for over 10 years. she has lupus and fibermailgia (sp). she can't work now. she now collects teacher retirement, social security and disability. are u calling her a free loader. she worked till she couldn't and it made her sicker working her last year. some people need help do u not recognize that.

No I am not, I would not. Plus I don't know her. I'm just saying since you're into giving so much why won't you give me a little $ I could use it for my vacation.

i don't believe in free loading. if people truly need help they should be able to get it.

what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? i believe welfare should only be for the mentally of physically handicapped. my mom has been sick for over 10 years. she has lupus and fibermailgia (sp). she can't work now. she now collects teacher retirement, social security and disability. are u calling her a free loader. she worked till she couldn't and it made her sicker working her last year. some people need help do u not recognize that.
    that seems to contridict average democratic spending models wouldn't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    that seems to contridict average democratic spending models wouldn't you think?
    ya it contradicts it. just because you are a dem or a rep doesn't mean you believe everything that party does. have u ever thought about those mothers who get screwed over cause their ex's don't pay the child support. they aren't mentally or physically handicapped but they need help even if they have 2 jobs some can't make ends meet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information