Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 50
  1. #1
    Harp is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vancouve BC Canada
    Posts
    66

    'MY HEART ACHES"

    "MY heart aches, why are our memories so short? Have our Jewish sisters and brothers forgotten their humiliation?
    Have they forgotten the collective punishment, the home demolition in their own history so soon?Have they turned their back on their profound and noble religious traditions?Have they forgotten that God cares deeply about the downtrodden?"
    Archbishop Desmond Tutu 1984 nobel peace prize, on Israel's oppression of the Pallestinian people.

  2. #2
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    And your point is WHAT!?

  3. #3
    Harp is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vancouve BC Canada
    Posts
    66
    jews were opressed before creation of Israel and now they r doing the same to others that was done to them that is my point. this is not my point actually it is the point of archbishop Tutu. A man renowned and respeted all over the world for his truthfullness and unbiased views.Upon a visit to Israel and occupied pallestine he said that the way the jews were controlling the majority pallestinians was the same as aparthied in south africa.

  4. #4
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Aparthied in Israel?.. Well Israeli arabs are allowed a free vote and representation in the Knesset. They can use the same cafe's, bars, taxi's, bus's, health services etc etc etc as Israeli Jews (Would a Jew be afforded the same rights in anyother Arab country)

    I've never seen Jewish beach's, or beaches restricted to anyone because of the race, religion or creed in Israel.

    Desmond Tutu, had ties with the African National Congress, which untill the end of aparthied in South Africa was a terrorist organisation with links to the IRA, ETA and other Middle Eastern organisations.

    Moving right along...

  5. #5
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Harp, if I remember correctly, you said you lived "near the middle east" for 10 years. Am I right? So which country did you live in? And what experience have you had in Israel that you feel so confident to make such a comparison between Israel and the Nazis? (or were you talking about the Romans? Greeks? Spanish? Russians? anyone else?) How much do you know about what's happening anyway? Other than being extremely offensive with your comment (which was probably your sole intent), you are demonstrating severe lack of knowledge (and I'm carefully chosing my words here), but then again I'm sure I'm not the first one who points this out to you.
    Last edited by Rak_Ani; 07-28-2004 at 10:36 AM.

  6. #6
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    HARP,

    Your post is nonsense and unfounded Bouncer knows more than me on this and Rak Ani for that matter. If the Jews didn't "repress" (right!) their enemies they would all be dead. They aren't repressing anyone, that land was promised to them by God it is theirs period, end of story.

  7. #7
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    'THE BRAIN ACHES'

    I think thats a more apt title for this thread.

  8. #8
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Or the lack of a brain aches!

  9. #9
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Victor (Joke time)

    'Hear the one about the Palestinian who went into a sex shop to buy a sex doll?....... She blew herself up on the bus ride home!'.


    'One the one about the two Palestinian women reminising over photos of their familes...

    ''And this is Ali when he was only 7yrs old' says one mother..... ''And this is my Mohammed when he was 10yrs old in terrorist school'' says the other mother...
    ''Ah'' Says mother number one, with a tear in her eye ''Don't they BLOW UP so fast''.

  10. #10
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Victor (Joke time)
    'Hear the one about the Palestinian who went into a sex shop to buy a sex doll?....... She blew herself up on the bus ride home!'.
    'One the one about the two Palestinian women reminising over photos of their familes...
    ''And this is Ali when he was only 7yrs old' says one mother..... ''And this is my Mohammed when he was 10yrs old in terrorist school'' says the other mother...''Ah'' Says mother number one, with a tear in her eye ''Don't they BLOW UP so fast''.


    So sad, and yet So funny....

  11. #11
    Harp is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vancouve BC Canada
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    HARP,

    Your post is nonsense and unfounded Bouncer knows more than me on this and Rak Ani for that matter. If the Jews didn't "repress" (right!) their enemies they would all be dead. They aren't repressing anyone, that land was promised to them by God it is theirs period, end of story.
    It was Promised to them by GOD? And I talk nonsense!!
    you are a smart cookie.If there was a God and I am not doubting that there is do u really think he has nothing better to do in this endless universe than to promise one infinetly small place to a certain ppl?

  12. #12
    Harp is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vancouve BC Canada
    Posts
    66
    Bouncer is a soldier in Israele army! Aki sounds like an Israle name to me but I might be corrected. ofcourse I sound like an Idiot to them. They are bias and only comprehend one side of story. I am not muslim nor jew. I have no particular like or dislike for either religion or culture. I look at this situation from a third person's view. Why is it that the UN keeps over and over critisizing Israel more than the Pallestinians? Can the whole world be wrong and just the jews and America are right? There was a survey done in Europe recently and I will post details if I can find it It was reported on CNN and some lobbys were obviously upset. When asked who in there oppinnion was the most dangerous country in the world most Europeans said Israel. Oh poor Israeles the whole world just picks on them, right!

  13. #13
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    post the poll i wanna see it.

  14. #14
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Previous polls in Europe shown that many Europeans thought Israel was a bigger country than tha US, that Israelis dress like the Iranians do (all covered up) and that many Europeans truly believe that the Holocaust is a Jewish invention and actually never took place. Some even go through the effort of trying to prove that it's nothing but a Zionist plot in order to have international legitimacy to claim Israel. So does the fact the Europeans think that make these things true or just show plain ignorancy?
    A poll taken a year or two ago showed that about 80% of the Spanish university students that participated didn't even know where in the world Israel is. Not to mention that most of the people in the world base their opinion on what they hear on the news, and we all know the press aren't really neurtral.
    Why does the UN keep passing resolutions against Israel? Because there more than a few Arab members of the UN and that does influence. Why don't you ask different questions, like why Israel isn't allowed to become a member of the UN? Why the UN allowes terrorist states such as Syria be members of the security council, and why the violations of the UN Charter by Arab countries is consistantly being ignored?
    You are not a Muslim, nor a Jew, and probably just a very very misinformed human being who tends to believe more than he should.
    And lastly, Aki is not my nick, nor is it an Israeli name, and the Israeli army would have been nothing but honored to have someone like Bouncer serve it. Unfortunately he has other comitments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harp
    Bouncer is a soldier in Israele army! Aki sounds like an Israle name to me but I might be corrected. ofcourse I sound like an Idiot to them. They are bias and only comprehend one side of story. I am not muslim nor jew. I have no particular like or dislike for either religion or culture. I look at this situation from a third person's view. Why is it that the UN keeps over and over critisizing Israel more than the Pallestinians? Can the whole world be wrong and just the jews and America are right? There was a survey done in Europe recently and I will post details if I can find it It was reported on CNN and some lobbys were obviously upset. When asked who in there oppinnion was the most dangerous country in the world most Europeans said Israel. Oh poor Israeles the whole world just picks on them, right!

  15. #15
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    I personally dont want to get involved in this argument, because i am neither from israel or palestine but i know people from both places and if you ask any of them what is happening they will strongly try to show that the other side is racist/murderers/ignorant...thats both sides opinions on eachother, when i listened to one i believed..then i heard the other side and believed them...then i just realized its childish game of 'he started it', and the truth is that palestinians started the earliest record of hostility against jewish people coming in from europe after WW2, the palestinians were being racist and attacking the jews wo were just trying to live in their homeland. So the palestinians got what was coming for them because they didnt believe in 'why cant we all just get along'.
    However you can look at it the other way round and argue that religeon isnt a valid contract of land ownership!!! If the land had been taken over in the past then it aint yours anymore!! You might think what i'm saying is harsh but trust me the native americans (indians) agree fully with me!!! Watch a native american go into court and try to claim that this land was promised to them by the buffalo spirit and thats why they want it back!!

    Its late..i'm going to sleep, God bless America i dont care if the rest of the world goes the way of Atlantis.

  16. #16
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    the Israeli army would have been nothing but honored to have someone like Bouncer serve it. Unfortunately he has other comitments.
    Awww you say the sweetest things!.

    For your information HARP I never served in the IDF. If you read some of my previous posts you might be confusing my service on the Lebanese/Israeli border with me having served with the Israeli's. Actually I served with the UNITIED NATIONS (UNIFIL) where my presence was despised by probably 100% of the Israeli's I met, and appricated by probably the same number of Lebanese. Then ''Why a supporter of Israel?'', because unlike YOU I have been to the region many, many times and always went with an open mind. And I dare ANYONE to travel to the middle east, including Israel (with an open mind) and not come back supporting Israel. When you say I'm biased, yes in a way I am. But if you read alot of my posts I always point out the failings of Israel IMO. You'll also see I've had friends and comrades killed by the IDF and all the other Lebanese forces fighting in Lebanon.

    If I served in an of the occupied territories (West bank and Gaza) I truely don't believe I'd have come back believing in the Palestinian cause because I've served in other Muslim countries and would never wish to return (except Lebanon).

    Now HARP, if your so concerned for the middle east why not lobby for Syria to take its 35,000 occupying forces out of Lebanon, or Turkey and Iraq's occupation Kurdistan. Or you could do ME a big favour, lobby your representatives about Britains occupation of my Island please. Now there's a good boy, run along now and make yourself an expert on these places too.

  17. #17
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Harp, It is very clear that you are misguided. You are ignorant.........not stupid. You would be better off if you were stupid. You are arguing with the most imformed member of this board that has first hand knowledge and experience regarding this topic.

    It is also clear that you while you claim to believe in God you do not follow The Bible. I hope you find your way through life and solve all of it's mysteries with your intellect.

  18. #18
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    You might think what i'm saying is harsh but trust me the native americans (indians) agree fully with me!!! Watch a native american go into court and try to claim that this land was promised to them by the buffalo spirit and thats why they want it back!!
    Good point

  19. #19
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    The problem with that is that they have no written recorded history of their own until the "white man" entered the picture......I think the Casinos are enough.

    That Buffalo Spirit thing was started by John Kerry in the 70's!LOL

  20. #20
    Casanova33's Avatar
    Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    The problem with that is that they have no written recorded history of their own until the "white man" entered the picture......I think the Casinos are enough.

    That Buffalo Spirit thing was started by John Kerry in the 70's!LOL
    there are now 5 indian casinos now where i used to live (town of 30,000). all the indian kids all through school get free school supplies and money for clothes (Johson O'malley act). free car tags, health care, eye care, dental you get the point. so victor they got a lot more than casinos. What a lot of people don't realize is there are a lot of different tribes and almost all of them hate each other. what a lot of tribes did was tell the US that they owned land that really owned to another tribe they hated and sold it to the US. And that was a terrible kerry joke.

  21. #21
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    I know a family who has ties to the Casino's and they have a dodge viper, ferrari, rumble bee truck, and a brand new range rover. They still get free health care and go to college for free lol.

  22. #22
    Casanova33's Avatar
    Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    I know a family who has ties to the Casino's and they have a dodge viper, ferrari, rumble bee truck, and a brand new range rover. They still get free health care and go to college for free lol.
    i forgot that the indians where i live get free houses too. not that they are that great but its a house.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845
    Yes it is the comparison with the
    "Slave that became King".

    There is no denying of history! as much as Israel likes to justifies what it does it is offcourse Wrong in every aspect.

    We Europeans tend to see that a lot more than Americans.

    Shame it is;
    especially the irony since most Left-wing Jews are of European descent.
    And the most Rightwing-jews (so the ones responsible for the opression) are
    Russian or Ironically seen The Arab Jews (Iraqi and Morrocon).

    It is a shame to see over and over again how many Israeli's try to justify the horrors they perform and complain about the innocent civilians getting killed through terrorism.

    I am reminded of those famous words!

    Terrorism doesn't become at one, it takes years or sometimes centuries of Torture, Oppression, Injustice and Poverty!

    Greets
    Kingofmasters

  24. #24
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    And what would a Dutchman know about terrorism?.

  25. #25
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Wasn't it terorists that opressed them into wearing those wooden shoes? LOL

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    And what would a Dutchman know about terrorism?.
    I know that Bush and Blair, have the whole world scared about "terrorism" and using that as an excuse for anything in the world!

    (Hell my father can't even get a transfer for a couple of hunderd thousand dollar from Lebanon, from where a client ordered some Trucks without being investigated for links with terrorist activities!)

  27. #27
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I think that makes perfect sense and is cautious. Your country adopted this policy we didn't force it on you.

  28. #28
    skinjob's Avatar
    skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    HARP,

    Your post is nonsense and unfounded Bouncer knows more than me on this and Rak Ani for that matter. If the Jews didn't "repress" (right!) their enemies they would all be dead. They aren't repressing anyone, that land was promised to them by God it is theirs period, end of story.

    oh of course, god said it was ok. what was i thinking? god says its ok so it must be ok. hmm. god talks a lot of shyte and has been used to justify all sorts of rubbish. from the witch finders to the crusades, i'd say the judaeo-christian god has a lot to answer for. or was that the enforcers of their religion?

    actually Harp's post is not unfounded. the Palestinians are being oppressed and you are dreaming if you think there is equality for them. they are second class citzens in their own lands. people dont blow themselves to bits for no reason at all. thankfully not all Israelis are pro-Sharon.

    judaism is founded on the concept that the tribe of israel was gods chosen people. and everyone else?

  29. #29
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Yes it is the comparison with the
    "Slave that became King".

    There is no denying of history! as much as Israel likes to justifies what it does it is offcourse Wrong in every aspect.

    We Europeans tend to see that a lot more than Americans.

    Shame it is;
    especially the irony since most Left-wing Jews are of European descent.
    And the most Rightwing-jews (so the ones responsible for the opression) are
    Russian or Ironically seen The Arab Jews (Iraqi and Morrocon).

    It is a shame to see over and over again how many Israeli's try to justify the horrors they perform and complain about the innocent civilians getting killed through terrorism.

    I am reminded of those famous words!

    Terrorism doesn't become at one, it takes years or sometimes centuries of Torture, Oppression, Injustice and Poverty!

    Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Terrorism doesn't become at one, it takes years or sometimes centuries of Torture, Oppression, Injustice and Poverty!....
    Is that why in your own country there are so many terrorist cells who spend all their time and money planning attacks on western targets? The only reason your own government doesn't take action against these cells BEFORE they actually do something is because your law doesn't permit preventative measures. Be sure that if it did, you'd be seeing just how surrounded by enemies you are in your own home. So what has Holland done to it's Muslims to bring them to such a level of hate?
    And before you judge anyone, you should ask yourself what you would do in that person's shoes. I'm pretty sure that if you had to chose to take a life in order to save that of your child, you won't hesitate. I'm also sure that if your child became a suicide bomber the last thing you would do is praise him, and call for your other children to follow his shoes.
    One last thing - on what statistical documents do you base the BS you were saying about European origin Jews being leftists and Russians being rightists, etc?

  30. #30
    Harp is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vancouve BC Canada
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Harp, It is very clear that you are misguided. You are ignorant.........not stupid. You would be better off if you were stupid. You are arguing with the most imformed member of this board that has first hand knowledge and experience regarding this topic.

    It is also clear that you while you claim to believe in God you do not follow The Bible. I hope you find your way through life and solve all of it's mysteries with your intellect.
    You are a looser, and if this was a team sport no one would want u on their team.Exept Bouncer cause u could be his waterboy and do his laundry and stuff. If Bouncer is the "most informed" person on this issue than no one should debate him? ppl like u are weak and fail because they are too afraid to try. please keep ur cowardness to ur self. You are one with no confidence. you can't explain ur self how can u explain me?It might even be that u agree with me but are too afraid to agree publicly because than u would have to explain ur self. I don't mean to be so harsh but....., Oh yeah,I am not arguing, its a Debate. this kind of dialogue is healthy and informative. It helps me understand somethings that I might not be so well informed about and allso others on some things I might know something about.the key is an open mind.try it and ppl won't seem so misguided, ignorant and stupid.
    One more thing.The next time u talk to him Can ask God for me what his exact wording was when he promised that land to the jews.
    Last edited by Harp; 08-01-2004 at 04:42 PM.

  31. #31
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Harp,
    Talk to me of ignorance? Just because you are a socialist/Marxist does not make me ignorant. What the hell do Canadians know about these issues anyway. If you weren't our northern border you piss ants would be Russians instead. You have never done anything significant in any arena of war, or foreign policy, you are a nonfactor just like many of the UN nations. No offense to the other Canadian bros but you better pull Harpo Marx here back into line.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp
    You are a looser, and if this was a team sport no one would want u on their team.Exept Bouncer cause u could be his waterboy and do his laundry and stuff. If Bouncer is the "most informed" person on this issue than no one should debate him? ppl like u are weak and fail because they are too afraid to try. please keep ur cowardness to ur self. You are one with no confidence. you can't explain ur self how can u explain me?It might even be that u agree with me but are too afraid to agree publicly because than u would have to explain ur self. I don't mean to be so harsh but....., Oh yeah,I am not arguing, its a Debate. this kind of dialogue is healthy and informative. It helps me understand somethings that I might not be so well informed about and allso others on some things I might know something about.the key is an open mind.try it and ppl won't seem so misguided, ignorant and stupid.
    One more thing.The next time u talk to him Can ask God for me what his exact wording was when he promised that land to the jews.
    agreed! No ones opinion is untouchable!
    If it was so; that would make way free for dictators and oppression!

  33. #33
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by skinjob
    oh of course, god said it was ok. what was i thinking? god says its ok so it must be ok. hmm. god talks a lot of shyte and has been used to justify all sorts of rubbish.

    Probably the best argument of this thread! God had authority when there was only one god, now every person has their own belief and it is ignorant and stupid and inbred mentality to think that your religeon is the right one and everyone else is wrong, because every religeon has its share of rubbish fairy tales that it bases its belief on! God promising israel to the jews is as credible as the buffalo spirit promising the Indians all of America, forget casino's and tax-free lives, thats not how the vast majority of Native americans are living, most are starving!!! If Israel belonging to the jews under gods contract is considered a legit political contract, then lets pack our crap and leave this country because were making the buffalo spirit mad!

  34. #34
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Well, it is obvious that I have all of the superior intellects gathered here to question the existance of the creator. Think and philosophize away, you will end up where you started, with nothing. It was promised by God, we aren't packing up our stuff because it belongs to Christians and Jews alike, we follow the same God. If it wasn'ts God will why does the state of Israel exist today? I know........ some big Jewish conspiracy. People who think it has nothing to do with the plans of God tell me why it is there? Because it is the will of God and it will exist until the end of the world as we know it. So you antisemite haters can cram it.

    As far as the American Indians go, someone touched on that earlier. Learn some real history before you start smacking your gums about stuff you don't know. The American Indians were a nomadic warring society of various tribes that were constantly in battle with each other. At many times these various tribes sided with the U.S. Army against their fellow Indians to rid themselves of their enemies, they killed as many or more of their own people than we ever have could.

    They got their asses kicked, it happens. They were a very hostile warring people. Not running around spouting wisdoms about the hawk and elk and hugging trees and crying at the sight of litter piles like people think. DEAL WITH IT!

    I love the I can worship any God I want theory, worship away. Be my guest only time will tell. Until then...........

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Well, it is obvious that I have all of the superior intellects gathered here to question the existance of the creator. Think and philosophize away, you will end up where you started, with nothing. It was promised by God, we aren't packing up our stuff because it belongs to Christians and Jews alike, we follow the same God. If it wasn'ts God will why does the state of Israel exist today? I know........ some big Jewish conspiracy. People who think it has nothing to do with the plans of God tell me why it is there? Because it is the will of God and it will exist until the end of the world as we know it. So you antisemite haters can cram it.

    As far as the American Indians go, someone touched on that earlier. Learn some real history before you start smacking your gums about stuff you don't know. The American Indians were a nomadic warring society of various tribes that were constantly in battle with each other. At many times these various tribes sided with the U.S. Army against their fellow Indians to rid themselves of their enemies, they killed as many or more of their own people than we ever have could.

    They got their asses kicked, it happens. They were a very hostile warring people. Not running around spouting wisdoms about the hawk and elk and hugging trees and crying at the sight of litter piles like people think. DEAL WITH IT!

    I love the I can worship any God I want theory, worship away. Be my guest only time will tell. Until then...........
    Yes and Santa Clause exists as well...

    I remember from my HISTORY lessons, that the jews weren't allowed to have their own state until their Messiah returns, and since they don't acknowledge Jesus Christ as their messias, they shouldn't have a state according to your logic! (God's will as you said it)

    God''s will isn't always fun and no one here questions the existance of Israel, we just feel that that the palestians are being opressed!

    Second Rak Ani, there was a huge article in the most respected opinionmagazine here in Holland, about Dutch Jews criticising Israel's policy and it was clearly stated that the biggest part of the Right Wing jews were of Arabian or Russian Descent (Ariel Sharon is of Russian descent as well!)

    Greets
    Kingofmasters

  36. #36
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    Once again people here are the ones being closed minded , you were raised to believe that you were right and everyone else was wrong! Think of it as a majority vote, if we got everyone in the world to vote on weather Gods porimse is a valid form of land ownership documentation then how do you expect to get 1billion+Buddhist and 1Billion+Hindus and Seiks to agree with you that they are all wrong and that they are practising pointless faiths and therefore living pointless lives....all this just because the your family raised you to think you are right and everyone else is wrong!
    Well wake up man because every person in the world believes in their religeon as strongly as you do and guess what? they think your wrong and that your living a pointless life! In order to get people to accept your ideas and beliefs you must break down the ignorance fortress you built around you and see what they have to say, because your proof of faith is only as credible as an old story and some books...just like every other religeon!!!

    I am not an anti-semite or a hater of anyone regardless of race or religeon, and thats why i get angry when someone treats life like they are right and everyone else is wrong.

    It is the people that think their beliefs are unquestionable and that they are gifted for being special and 'right' that spread hatred and racism.....

    Once again i blame it all on inbreeding too.

  37. #37
    skinjob's Avatar
    skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    219
    1victor i am really surprised by your posts. what utterly xenophobic vitriol! do you write rants for Pat Robertson?

    what an outrageous statement:

    "People who think it has nothing to do with the plans of God tell me why it is there? Because it is the will of God and it will exist until the end of the world as we know it. "

    thats what the Nazis told themselves. we are the ubermench etc.

    "So you antisemite haters can cram it. "

    just because i don't choose to side with your absurd theological notions of national sovereignty does not mean i am an anti-semite or a hater for that matter. i am proud of my heritage (much of it Jewish).

    your attitude to native americans smacks of the same dogmatism of holocaust apologists. to justify a genocide by saying they were too warlike or that they were a bunch of feudal naffs does not do your arguments any favours. it reeks of extremism actually. collusion has always played a great part in the crushing of many indiginous people of the world. the British made an art of it by instituting Divide and Rule, a tried and tested means of buggering just about any culture. Anyone who has read The Destruction of the Clans by John Prebble will have a notion of how these skills were honed in the wars against Scotland by the English (Scotlands clans fell as a result of the English bribing enough lairds and paying enough Irish Mercs to do the dirty work by sheer force of numbers and armament). Its horribly ignorant to suggest that the native peoples of the americas were nomadic,warring and therefore deserved annihalation.

    then you attack the Canadians for, hmm, not making significant war contributions (among other things)

    obviously never heard of the thousands of french-canadians who were trained up in Achnacharry in Scotland and sent onto the beaches of Dieppe, a HEAD-ON ASSAULT to 'test' the germans defences. 907 were massacred in the infamous landing and the entire raid only lasted NINE hours.. thats the same number of UA soldiers who died in Iraq since the start of the war - dead in the first TWO hours of the day. the canadians gave thousands of men during the both wars and the people of the UK are grateful for their sacrifice. never let it be said that they never pulled their weight. what utter crap.

    its time you got past your populist rhetoric and stopped preaching in absolutes.

  38. #38
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Nice rant Skin,

    I stand by my post, and yes the Canadians are a nonfactor. Oh I forgot they lost over 900 men in one battle, look at the numbers and see how many you Scotts and the Canadians lost in the whole of WWII. Paltry numbers compared to the U.S., I see your post as "penis envy" towards the U.S.A., go buy a corvette or date a stripper and get over it.

    As far as the English why are you telling me that? Take that up with them not us.

  39. #39
    Harp is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vancouve BC Canada
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Nice rant Skin,

    I stand by my post, and yes the Canadians are a nonfactor. Oh I forgot they lost over 900 men in one battle, look at the numbers and see how many you Scotts and the Canadians lost in the whole of WWII. Paltry numbers compared to the U.S., I see your post as "penis envy" towards the U.S.A., go buy a corvette or date a stripper and get over it.

    As far as the English why are you telling me that? Take that up with them not us.
    I did not want to respond to this post cus u r such an id@#t
    But for the rest of the brothers here are some numbers
    WW2 figures
    men in war usa 16,112,566
    UK 5,896,000
    Can 1,086,343
    USSR N/A

    casualties USA 291,557
    UK 357,116
    Can 42,042
    USSR 6,115,004

    Wounded USA 670,846
    UK 369,267
    Can 53,145
    USSR 14,012,000

    As you can see Canada lost over 42k in the war. We are only one tenth the population as the US so if you do the math we lost approx 1 1/2 times the men per capita as the US did. and one more thing, contrary to popular beleif in the US that the Americans won ww2 it was the USSR who had the biggest role in defeating Hitler and ensuring victory for the allys.This was not the only war where Canadian men and women gave their lives for unappreciative clowns like u.We lost soldiers in all wars including the Vietnam and Korean wars. Wars which u (americans) certainly havent forgotten.
    Last edited by Harp; 08-02-2004 at 04:38 PM.

  40. #40
    skinjob's Avatar
    skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    219
    thanks KAEW44 - that clarifies things nicely.

    the red army was the bit the germans could not chew. stalingrad etc. ouch.

    1Vic how patronising are you? very patronising mate.

    since you seem to think its all down to the numbers .. well the numbers speak for themselves.

    as for penis envy, no i dont envy being a penis. you are yet another fool that is incapable of separating country from ideology. you think in absolutes. and you argue in absolutes and tabloid slogans.

    iyour attitude reminds me of the revisionist histories found in hollywood war fables - classic examples being films like U571. based on the capture of the Enigma machine (the pivotal point of the war). it was a Royal Navy crew that did the job not an American one.

    1Vic i was trying to give you an example of DIVIDE AND RULE. DIVIDE AND RULE which was used successfully in the domination of the indigenous population of native peoples.

    DIVIDE and RULE as successfully used by the brits to bugger almost every nation on earth at one point. the colonial methods of Royeum Uni were at the heart of the founding of the Northern Americas. Or perhaps it escaped your attention that some of my post was actually in agreement with your assessment of what happened to the Red Man?? what is there to get over when i was simply stating facts?

    And its 'Scots' not 'Scotts'. My ramble was not an ATTACK on the ENGLISH. tut tut. i was showing the origins of mass colonial exploitation and colonisation. we invented all the worst shyte and your country is a product of that era

    i dont think you understand the war at all mate. the USA only entered WW2 after Pearl Harbor. according to your logic, only the biggest country with the biggest numbers matters?? thats absurd.

    so according to your logic, 1Vic, the USA's sacrifice is insignificant and means nothing because as the numbers show that the USSR committed many more men to combat who subsequently died or were wounded! THATS NUTS! maybe its you that needs the capurnican revolution.

    In the end, my point is this: all the countries that fought in the war sacrificed their sons. it is gravely ignorant to attempt to discount ANY countries sacrifice in war, including the germans. these were all people, the sons of so many mothers. nobody asks to be born, but nobody particularly wants to die either!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •