Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Too Bad For The Yanks

Does anybody here know what site to visit to see that american get beheaded? Iam not a sick twisted fu*ker or anything, Im just doing some research for a freind at university and said id ask about, all help wopuld be great

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Your kidding right? and btw why is the thread titled "too bad for the yanks"?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    There had better be a EXCELLENT reply to this question. My finger is hovering over the banning button.

singern is offline Banned
    I would start with sickbastard.com
    If that doesnt work try inhuman barbaric sons of bitches.com

Sorry but thats all the help Ill give on this one.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k

no ****...too bad for the yanks?

AK103 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    Does anybody here know what site to visit to see that american get beheaded? Iam not a sick twisted fu*ker or anything, Im just doing some research for a freind at university and said id ask about, all help wopuld be great
    http://www.ogrish.com u will find all the american beheading and the korean 2 plus many cool clips about ppl getting beheaded ,tortured or eaten by animals great site enter the forum and search in the video section

Quote Originally Posted by AK103
    http://www.ogrish.com u will find all the american beheading and the korean 2 plus many cool clips about ppl getting beheaded ,tortured or eaten by animals great site enter the forum and search in the video section

Your a disgusting individual.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    people who want to look at this sort of footage are feeding on the filthy manna of the perpetrators!

i have deliberately *not* looked at so many links sent to me unsolicited by people who vaguely know me and seek to share in their appetite for sickness. i for one dont wish to view some poor contractor or marine losing his life at the end of a sword. the people who have been killed deserve more respect in their final moments.

imagine if that were your father, your brother, your son? or simply someone you know and love if none of the above!

you can't possibly imagine the horror of these poor people kneeling in front of their captors not knowing if they would live or die.. equally, i think that many of the portrayals of death throughout the media give little consideration to the individuals concerned. inevitably these images enter a monetary world of spin and shock and their true meaning and profound tragedy are forever overlooked in favour of their value as cheap titillation for jaded kids who lack real human content in their lives.

i am not for a minute suggesting that humanity and human suffering is a currency confined to western victims of violence. there are people suffering this in myriad forms all over the globe.

for clinton there was Rwanda (millions) and now we have a renewed prospect of more genocide and execution-led politics in the form of sudan. its interesting isnt it that the WMD reasoning that was used to justify and buttress the US led war on Iraq could have been replaced with a more legally palatable alternative ie:

'iraq is committing acts of state sponsored genocide therefore it is ripe for a hefty bumming'

the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide 1948 may have been a useful method for mandating an action against iraq. i suppose the only catch is that genocide is really trendy and every cont is at it all around the world. even some of our friends!
    jesus, how i digress,,,,, never mind a rant is a rant.heh.

BIG FECKIN THUMBS DOWN.

The Sudan isn't only the USA's Responsibility its the UN's countries too do u see them doing **** NO just like iraq big phuckin deal they made resolutions. Im so sick of hearing people bash the USA. We have FREED MORE PEOPLE IN 230 YEARS THAN THE OTHER WORLD COUNTRIES COMBINED. And we the taxpayers pay for every cent of it.

oh touchy touchy now JTK2. what a purile, hysterical flap..wake up silly there is a whole world out there! most americans realise the value of their country and the fact that the rest of the world looks to america for all sorts of things.

also

if you had bothered to read my post properly you would realise that i am not 'bashing' the USA. the US has always taken a very active role in global politics. why do you think that is? dont you realise that the UN is ineffectual in some concerns? Bush himself stated that the UN was in danger of becoming irrelevant (though i'm not sure how inconvenient that was to him at the time!)

when there is only one real superpower in the world (the USA) are you really surprised that the world always looks to America for help? with great power comes great responsibility (superman said that or something similar)

sadly you don't seem able to distinguish criticism of an ideal or politic from your actual country. criticism of ones country or what it appears to be doing is one of the central strengths of democracy! its one of the things that makes us what we are and its one of the things we all seek to protect by thumping other countries for being naughty. whether or not you are a fan of clinton's (i suspect not) he reckoned Rwanda was his greatest failing. why was that? why would he feel a sense of responsibility?

if you are really proud and secure in your sense of patriotism you should be proud that America has so often sought to make the world a safer place (even if there have been dubious moments along the way)

rah rah rah

i dbol therefore i am... hahaha

besides, i was drawing attention to possible motives for the ***reasoning*** behind the coalition invasion of iraq (oh yes other countries taxpayers too - or have you forgotten the 'coalition of the willing')

i reiterate:

the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide 1948 may have been a more legally palatable format for mandating an action against iraq - the only catch being that there would then be a long list of countries to invade and sort out as genocide is globally very trendy indeed. rah rah rah.

time for some seared tuna and a hefty wank

AK103 is offline Banned
    well the guy was asking and i shared my knowledge with him,u r free to visit this site or no its up to u

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    well the guy was asking and i shared my knowledge with him,u r free to visit this site or no its up to u
    WTF is the matter with you?!

You said: " plus many cool clips about ppl getting beheaded ,tortured or eaten by animals great site"

That is why he called you a 'disgusting individual'... because it appears to be true.
    However, I digress, as I believe your grasp of the english language is sub-par, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and think that your use of the words 'cool', and 'great' were not intentionally meant to sound so awful.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

can a mod make this a double whammy? no need for this **** here

Please dont take offence anybody, a friend of mine is studying politics at university and it just so happens that she wants to focus on the world of the sick individuals that capture this footage in the first place. I dont indorse or condone any such behaviour towards the many brave Americans who risk their lives day in day out for their(and others) country.

If only my fellow brits had such balls, then my country wouldnt be in the state it is in now

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Please dont take offence anybody, a friend of mine is studying politics at university and it just so happens that she wants to focus on the world of the sick individuals that capture this footage in the first place. I dont indorse or condone any such behaviour towards the many brave Americans who risk their lives day in day out for their(and others) country.

If only my fellow brits had such balls, then my country wouldnt be in the state it is in now
    No sense back-pedalling...

Look at the title of your thread!

'Too Bad For The Yanks'.... Hmmm....

AK103 is offline Banned

dont ever withdraw from the confrontation when you say something stick to it like a real man

Ive said what I had to say and why I said it so its your problem if you choose to think im "backpedling"

the brits have no balls? tell that to my mate Tom who is an armourer for the Paras. hes shipping out to Iraq in 4 days to join so many others who are fighting alongside the Americans and the other coalition forces.

perhaps your ignorance is regional. after all how could we forget hartlepool where a fecking monkey was tried and hung when the locals suspected it was a french spy a few centuries earlier.

let me remind you:

In March 1999, Britain sent planes and troops into action, alongside their Nato allies, against Slobodan Milosevic.

Then against the Taleban

Then into the hell of Iraq.

And britain acomplished all of this minus balls? my arse.

i am tattooing tom tommorow. we will swop stories about who's been slotted and whos not. shame on you for belittling the sacrifices of our chaps. rant. rave. rah.

where are these people from? jeesh... "too bad for yank boy" and "cool clips of beheadings?" wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by skinjob
    the brits have no balls? tell that to my mate Tom who is an armourer for the Paras. hes shipping out to Iraq in 4 days to join so many others who are fighting alongside the Americans and the other coalition forces.

perhaps your ignorance is regional. after all how could we forget hartlepool where a fecking monkey was tried and hung when the locals suspected it was a french spy a few centuries earlier.

let me remind you:

In March 1999, Britain sent planes and troops into action, alongside their Nato allies, against Slobodan Milosevic.

Then against the Taleban

Then into the hell of Iraq.

And britain acomplished all of this minus balls? my arse.
    Skinjob finally something we can agree upon. Some of the finest soldiers i have met/worked with were Brits. Brave SOB's most namely the 22nd SAS regeiment out of hereford. I respect those guys alot. SBS guys are great too love there motto too. Not by strength but by Guile.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont ever withdraw from the confrontation when you say something stick to it like a real man
    well, now you know what it is to get stuck

who were you working for sandline or aegis? exec outcomes?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Too bad for the yanks, I would break your jaw if you were standing in front of me right now. Then I could forgive you after you back pedaled, so since I cant hit you, I'll just forgive you. Think before you type next time.

Not a private organization.

ok

You?

AK103 = Militiaguy!.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    AK103 = Militiaguy!.
    is it really?

how come militiaguy got banned anyways? I didnt even know he was banned until now

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    is it really?

how come militiaguy got banned anyways? I didnt even know he was banned until now
    It's fairly obvious if you go back and look at AK's posts. All uppity about the Middle East and such. I presumed they were one in the same and wondered if this was his second chance. As for why he initially got banned, I'm pretty sure people got sick of the inflammatory nature of his posts. It's one thing to engage in political debate, it's another to provoke and incite others.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    people are to sensative these days. bad **** happens. its happened since the dawn of time. 3 people have been beheaded. And everyone is like holy ****. is it our society that has become really sensative? is it disturbing because we considere ourselfs to be civilized more so now than 1000 years ago? remember the crusades? the last time we went to the middle east? u think 3 beheadings are bad. just dont forget the past. We are in different times but we shouldnt be over sensative. People die all the time every where in all kinds of gruesome ways. what makes these any different? Are they more important than any other dead man simply because they are american?

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    people are to sensative these days. bad **** happens. its happened since the dawn of time. 3 people have been beheaded. And everyone is like holy ****. is it our society that has become really sensative? is it disturbing because we considere ourselfs to be civilized more so now than 1000 years ago? remember the crusades? the last time we went to the middle east? u think 3 beheadings are bad. just dont forget the past. We are in different times but we shouldnt be over sensative. People die all the time every where in all kinds of gruesome ways. what makes these any different? Are they more important than any other dead man simply because they are american?
    Its not the fact that people have died, its the barbaric way they've died. But their beheadings weren't to further frighten the victims, it was to frighten YOU, your family, friends and everything we in the west stand for. As regards the past 'Remember its lessions, or repeat them in future', you want to live in the past go ahead but just pull over and let me past you please.

Is an American life more valuable than anyone else's, I can't say because I'm not an American. But Americans stand for everything I believe in also, and its our morals, our religious freedoms, freedom of speech and a hundred other things which we take for granted which is under attack by these savages. Don't you realise these people absolutely despise you, me and EVERYTHING we stand for?. They hate you because you let your women have a free vote, they can dress how they please, you can worship in whatever church you want etc, etc, etc.. The list is probably endless. So I'd say our lives and the lives of our loved one's ARE more valuable than these utter animals who want to ruin us.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    how can u say that they are animals? are u talking about muslims? u have got to be joking right? they have higher standards just in how their food is prepared than we do. they dont drink alcohol. They dont like us because we try to push our culture on the world. Ok look at it from their perspective. they've live a certain way for centuries and now a culture which stands for everything that their against is trying to make them just like us. We try to introduce simple things such as movie for instance. Oh and the beheadings yea ok those are gruesome right well those are extremist. you wanna hear about OUR extremists? How about the KKK. They used to burn people alive, hang them harass them kill them in not very nice ways. all im saying is we all( all cultures in the world) have bad people who do bad things in them. them and us. and if we stopped trying to impose our way of life on them i dont think we would be as bad off. JMO and i see that u like to argue. You should really read history my friend. if you are to close minded not to read then you are destined to repeat mistakes that were made many times over. read so that u know them and can see them, so you dont make them. im not saying your stupid but dont be iggnorant. be careful what u read as well. dont just get one side of the story. try to get it from as many different perspectives as u can

they're all a bunch of savages. if they're not terrorists then chances are they support them.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    how can u say that they are animals? are u talking about muslims? u have got to be joking right? they have higher standards just in how their food is prepared than we do. they dont drink alcohol. They dont like us because we try to push our culture on the world. Ok look at it from their perspective. they've live a certain way for centuries and now a culture which stands for everything that their against is trying to make them just like us. We try to introduce simple things such as movie for instance. Oh and the beheadings yea ok those are gruesome right well those are extremist. you wanna hear about OUR extremists? How about the KKK. They used to burn people alive, hang them harass them kill them in not very nice ways. all im saying is we all( all cultures in the world) have bad people who do bad things in them. them and us. and if we stopped trying to impose our way of life on them i dont think we would be as bad off. JMO and i see that u like to argue. You should really read history my friend. if you are to close minded not to read then you are destined to repeat mistakes that were made many times over. read so that u know them and can see them, so you dont make them. im not saying your stupid but dont be iggnorant. be careful what u read as well. dont just get one side of the story. try to get it from as many different perspectives as u can
    Blah blah blah....

Try do alittle search for my experience in the middle east and africa buddy. I've worked VERY closely with Muslims, even M'guy (who still emails me) respects the work I've done there before calling me ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Blah blah blah....

Try do alittle search for my experience in the middle east and africa buddy. I've worked VERY closely with Muslims, even M'guy (who still emails me) respects the work I've done there before calling me ignorant.

bouncer, you're exactly right. I love how sombody can chime in on something like that when they have no idea of what you've seen and experienced. Thanks for protecting our way of life. Your experience speaks far more than any history book or professor teaching world cultures ever could

i feel that bouncer is probably better qualified to give an informed point of view.

given his apparent first-hand knowlege. but the perception of the 'other' as being an animal is not useful. if we are to ever stand a chance we need to first accept that we are dealing with human beings: intelligent, calculating, resourceful,angry and ultimately dangerous human beings. they have all the skills and strengths that we have and added to that they have a religious mandate that discounts the whole issue of mortality. i feel that a proportion of these people are maniacal but i know there are a significant number of terrorists who are also educated, trained people from professional backgrounds. to describe these people as animals oversimplifies the threat and perhaps belittles it. i am not suggesting for a minute that the enemy deserves civil respect, but i respect the fact that they are a formidable enemy and that the concept of our future safety & their elimination may well be utterly fallacy. a friend of mine who was deployed to into several stks back in the eighties said of the provos 'we just can't beat them'

the extent of collaboration between civilian populations of regular muslims and the terrorists that may lurk within them is hard to clearly identify. i am thinking of parallel examples...perhaps the S. Armagh command and how it relates to the local populace is an extreme example (what you reckon bouncer?). surely in some cases collaboration is legion, whereas in other places/regions and cultures it is perhaps the opposite. how do we separate sheep from goats? can we?

Skin, we don't separate the sheep from the goats. If there's an islamic jihad against us and our way of life in the western, free world its up to us to retaliate and let the peave loving, freedom loving muslims stand up against the extremists with us. Sadly I haven't seen that happen because throughout history Arabs have almost always sat on the fence waiting to see who the winning side is.

One thing I will admit. I'm biased towards Israel, however I recognoise (sp) that and try to remain open minded still. Same as the situation here in Ireland. I'm naturally an Irish national, however I also see the difficulties faced by Northern Irish protestants and try to have some symphaty with them too.

This has been an interesting thread, if only to hear the views of everyone on this dodgy subject, even though it was taken way out of context with my 1st post.

Im sure every1 here has their own views but will probably all agree that torrorism must be banished from this world for good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information