Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking Why liberal men are like women.

As I was driving to work this morning I was thinking about a disagreement my wife and I had on Saturday and it occured to me that liberal men are like women. And this is why you can't debate with them.

As we all know because we have all had disagreements with girlfriends/spouses this is the scenario. You start discussing the topic at hand, she brings up her points which have no basis of logic and you counter with logical points. She recoils strikes again with more futile points, you counter with more logic. At this point she pulls out your "permant file". This includes anything that you may have said or done since you've known each other that was wrong or inappropriate. Then she starts flinging dung from that past at you that has no point concerning the topic at hand in an attempt to throw you off balance bringing up things that have no point being in the discussion at hand, also bringing out of nowhere things that you never said or did. This is when they have there back against the wall. All of the sudden they put words in you mouth and start fabricating scenarios that never happened. In this state they believe their own lies, it's like a psychotic episode.

At this point all is lost they can't be reasoned with because they have lost the argument so it's best to walk away.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I consder myself Middle of the Road, but I wouldn't be a bitch if I got emotional in a debate with a conservative, I would just try to crush the bones in his face like a man if he was spitting out that conservative information that is against all evidence to the contrary. Like how its ok to pollute the air and water we breath and drink.

Loz, my point exactly you're hitting the psychotic stage already! LOL

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    or a libs position that everyone has a right to eat, medical care, and wages...

every single person that's too lazy to do for themselves, has others do for them..

Isn't that the correct thing to do??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

Spy, sure it is as long as it isn't their dime paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    or a libs position that everyone has a right to eat, medical care, and wages...

every single person that's too lazy to do for themselves, has others do for them..

Isn't that the correct thing to do??
    What about the people that do work these minimum wage jobs, they work and still cant afford to eat. I dont think anyone condones feeding a lazy bastard, the problem is that there are too many low paying jobs after the weakening of the Unions. Not saying all jobs need to be Union, but there needs to be a higher standard of employment practices by these multi-million dollar corporations, and this globalization is doing nothing but making our countries working middle class poorer and exploiting children and the already poor in other countries. Conservatives always point to the minrity of people that dont want to work. Never acknowledging that there are people working 2 jobs just to be broke after paying bills.

Now that point of veiw would entitle me to breaking a snot nose, silver spoon in the mouth conservatives jaw.

Life isn't fair. It was a hard lesson for me to understand as a young man. You get out what you put in and you get as much as your limitations will allow. With that said there are and should be all different classes of people economically. Everyone can't have what evryone else has. I was raised in a divorced home eating tuna helper most of my childhood. I'm not rich or a silverspoon but I have risen enough to be where I am. You see it every day , there are success stories coming from disadvantaged situations. That silver spoon argument doesn't wash.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    There are thousands out there who do work five jobs and still can't make ends meet.......and then there are plenty that just have the worst luck in the world and nothing goes well for them........for these and others in the same boat I see nothing wrong with goverment offering some form of assistance. Sure you could stiffen up the rules a bit to keep it from becoming the mess it is now but I'm not for cutting out everything.

I dont want anyone to think I am some soft hearted hippy. My dad worked in a car manufacturing facility all of his life and sold drugs on the side so we could have nice stuff. So I empathise with the working man.

However my story is I fought everyday in school, never finished high school because I went to prison, and I still manage to make a better living than most people with 8 year degrees today. Well actually I made enough money the last 4 years to take half a year off. I am self-taught in investing, I am about to start persuing purchasing Tax-Leins which would be considered by Ultra-Liberals taking advantage of the suffering, but if I dont someone else will, so I say that to say I am not a liberal in the sense of the word.

However I do feel liberal in the sense of corporate responsiblity. It isnt fair that people work hard to be broke so a few Board members can have a higher salary. If there was more for those that were willing to work for it, that would put a big dent in to the homeless, crime, drug, and poverty problems in this country, but since it is never gonna happen no matter how many people speak up I just get mines. However this is my opinion and I am sticking to it. The conservatives are worse for the working people of this country and also for the environmental future of this planet.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 07-26-2004 at 09:14 AM. Reason: misspelling

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    ah victor. the funniest thing about your statement is that i have no doubt that you believe it. in your mind your eloquent and dashing, all of your arguments are infallible, and the idiots cant see the light. but when i look back at some of your posts i think you argue at about the same level as my eight year old daughter, you miss the point, you argue irrelevent facts, you just stop arguing when things arent going your way, and you push the emothional response to try and get people on the defensive. you would be an interesting psychology experiment, i would call it egocentrism and its effects on the perception of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    What about the people that do work these minimum wage jobs, they work and still cant afford to eat. I dont think anyone condones feeding a lazy bastard, the problem is that there are too many low paying jobs after the weakening of the Unions. Not saying all jobs need to be Union, but there needs to be a higher standard of employment practices by these multi-million dollar corporations, and this globalization is doing nothing but making our countries working middle class poorer and exploiting children and the already poor in other countries. Conservatives always point to the minrity of people that dont want to work. Never acknowledging that there are people working 2 jobs just to be broke after paying bills.

Now that point of veiw would entitle me to breaking a snot nose, silver spoon in the mouth conservatives jaw.
    Show me that person........... i can't find them.......

If a person can't meet the reaquirments of a job that pays them what they need to live.. then they need to adjust themselves..

and the person that is working 2 jobs to pay the bills.???

what bills?? a cell phone?? a car?? cable TV??

these are things that are not needed to live, they are items of wealth..

By the way.................. Unions Suck............ every loser in the world wants to work of a Union, so they can be protected from thier own worthless actions.

And it is unions that make it more profitable to build products outside the USA..

Capitalism is what you are so angry with.. that is the possibility of creating wealth... If you are stuck in the mindset that someone owes you something.. that is your biggest problem..

And physical violence......??? oh ........... that's what Iraq and the terrorist do also........

That's why we "Conservatives" own the military, and the police.. to protect us from the hordes at the gates.........

Decide what side of the gate you want to be on..............

Lib..........

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Capitalism is what you are so angry with.. that is the possibility of creating wealth... If you are stuck in the mindset that someone owes you something.. that is your biggest problem..
    Who said someone owes me something read my other post after the one you took way out of context.

P.S. It is obvious you had a lot handed to you by your lack of compassion, so I am sure you can relate to hand outs. Must be nice when your parents pay for you to go to college, buy you your first car, etc. I am sure you are gonna rebuttal with a fallacy about how hard you had it but your attitude shows otherwise.

Read this post:

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    I dont want anyone to think I am some soft hearted hippy. My dad worked in a car manufacturing facility all of his life and sold drugs on the side so we could have nice stuff. So I empathise with the working man.

However my story is I fought everyday in school, never finished high school because I went to prison, and I still manage to make a better living than most people with 8 year degrees today. Well actually I made enough money the last 4 years to take half a year off. I am self-taught in investing, I am about to start persuing purchasing Tax-Leins which would be considered by Ultra-Liberals taking advantage of the suffering, but if I dont someone else will, so I say that to say I am not a liberal in the sense of the word.

However I do feel liberal in the sense of corporate responsiblity. It isnt fair that people work hard to be broke so a few Board members can have a higher salary. If there was more for those that were willing to work for it, that would put a big dent in to the homeless, crime, drug, and poverty problems in this country, but since it is never gonna happen no matter how many people speak up I just get mines. However this is my opinion and I am sticking to it. The conservatives are worse for the working people of this country and also for the environmental future of this planet.

oh.... lozgod..........

by the way.................

I lived in a trailor as a child... ate blackeyed peas for dinner cause that's all there was.......... grew up fatherless..

worked in a tobacco field for 3 years starting at age 13 so i could buy my own clothes.. worked at McDonalds for 3 years..

then into the USAF for 10........

worked for the USPS for 4 years... and owned my own construction company at the same time.. yes................ 18-20 hour work days..

Now own my own business............ making more $$$$$$$$ than you can spit at........ and will be moving my company to Nevada... "No corporate taxes" and the ability to pay no income taxes for myself..

Yet i drive a BMW, Jeep, and a Lexus for the wife.............

God Bless America............ And the Republican Capitalist way of life............

so don't go with the " Silver Spoon" They have more than me pity party..

and your dad.......... let me tell you............ working the line, and selling drugs is not the working mans way........... that is the criminals way..... he knows that........ you should...........

Rules

Show me that person........... i can't find them.....
    Come to some of the neighborhoods I grew up in, you probaly wouldn't leave them alive. You won't find them tucked away in your hide away world. Get out more often, meet some people, there are tons of them out there.

Who said someone owes me something read my other post after the one you took way out of context.

P.S. It is obvious you had a lot handed to you by your lack of compassion, so I am sure you can relate to hand outs. Must be nice when your parents pay for you to go to college, buy you your first car, etc. I am sure you are gonna rebuttal with a fallacy about how hard you had it but your attitude shows otherwise.

Read this post:
    My bad if I took something out of context.........

read my previous that details my life..

My first car was a 1968 grand prix..... paid for both degrees myself... GI Bill didn't apply to me.. and raised 2 daughters to adulthood.........

the lack of compasion i have is because i know for a fact through my own life experiences......... that if i can make it......... anyone can.........

IF you aren't........... it's cause you aren't trying hard enough.........

Rules

Sin, Who is trying to extract the emotional response. Your insulting post directed at me clearly dictates that you are a liberal ,thus like a woman. As far as ego goes I'm not the one posting my accomplisments on the board like I'm a superhero, you are.

As far as thinking that I'm infallable, take a look in the mirror my friend. You hide behind your education like it makes you Albert Einstein. As far as your 8 year old daughter she isn't your daughter she is your girlfriends. Have some of your own kids before you start trying to give perspective in that context.

If that was true you would have more compassion for working people, I think you are lying about your childhood, I could be wrong but I dont believe I am.

oh.... lozgod..........

by the way.................

I lived in a trailor as a child... ate blackeyed peas for dinner cause that's all there was.......... grew up fatherless..

worked in a tobacco field for 3 years starting at age 13 so i could buy my own clothes.. worked at McDonalds for 3 years..

Come to some of the neighborhoods I grew up in, you probaly wouldn't leave them alive. You won't find them tucked away in your hide away world. Get out more often, meet some people, there are tons of them out there.

I was a housing inspector for North Minniapolis in 1990-92.... never attacked... of coarse... i would have shot back.. but that's another story...........

and i'm not going to go into a this neighborhood is worse than your neighborhood..

i don't lay down with pigs....... so i don't smell like them.......

Rules

that is the criminals way..... he knows that........ you should...........
    So is stealing an election, and invading a country based on a lie so whats that make George Bush?????

Also I love how quick some of the people on here are quick to call someone a criminal but use steroids which are against the law, which makes them criminals........CRIMINAL.

If that was true you would have more compassion for working people, I think you are lying about your childhood, I could be wrong but I dont believe I am.
    well personnally i don't give a **** what you believe............

you pissin and moaning about how hard life is and your obvious lack of success as measured by this society........

I am stopping now....... cause you have once again revealed yourself..

"I dont' believe you because you lack compassion.""

Child in a mans world.........

Calling someone a liar in my book....... and me especially......... If you were here in person......... that's about the only insult that i will fight over.........

so with that...... go about your whinning ways........... the world is bad.. stick it to the man.......... and hug a tree.......

Rules

so with that...... go about your whinning ways........... the world is bad.. stick it to the man.......... and hug a tree.......
    I am not "whinning" for my own problems, I am doing very well, I just can relate to what some of those suffering can, so I have empathy, when someone doesn't it is obvious they can't relate because empathy is a normal human trait. No one lacks it. If you cant empathise for someone that works hard to be broke then you never experienced it. Also you said you never met "one of those people" but then 30 seconds later you said you were one as a child. Make up your mind bro. Get honest, you dont have to impress anyone, the truth is always best.

[QUOTE=Lozgod]So is stealing an election, and invading a country based on a lie so whats that make George Bush?????

QUOTE]

"I did not have sex with that woman"

Rules

[QUOTE=spywizard]
    So is stealing an election, and invading a country based on a lie so whats that make George Bush?????

QUOTE]

"I did not have sex with that woman"
    Well I think all politicians lie, but Bill Clintons wasnt responsible for 1000's of deaths. What about the criminal comment, no comment I guess. Criminal.

Regardless of anyones position at least we are getting into a passionate debate. Isn't this more fun than posting what's your name for a womans genitals? The threads were alll boring so I decided to spice it up a bit.

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Sin, Who is trying to extract the emotional response. Your insulting post directed at me clearly dictates that you are a liberal ,thus like a woman. As far as ego goes I'm not the one posting my accomplisments on the board like I'm a superhero, you are.

it only dictates that im a liberal if you use your statement as a basis for the logic. however your logic is flawed, so lets move on. point out in any post where i use my accomplishments in this sense. once again i have no doubt you completely believe this. and as far as your i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i stance, seems to prove your arguing at an eight year old level.

As far as thinking that I'm infallable, take a look in the mirror my friend. You hide behind your education like it makes you Albert Einstein. As far as your 8 year old daughter she isn't your daughter she is your girlfriends. Have some of your own kids before you start trying to give perspective in that context.

again show me where i have hidden behind my education, more likely, you are once again talking out your ass. as for my daughter, ive raised her for half of her life, whether or not she is my flesh and blood is irrelevant, and an outright stupid argument from you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sin are you getting into the psychotic stage? You started with the insults directed at me and now are spiraling into nonsense. You're the one illicting pointless issues, name calling etc. I have asked you once before and you refused to answer but now I know you are a liberal. Grow some balls and stand up for what you believe in and stop hiding behind the "I'm an independant" cover. Your I'm getting my PHD look at me post tells me that you feel intellectually superior, and you do , but you aren't.

As far as shacking up with a childs mother for four years gives you father staus that's your opinion.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Also I love how quick some of the people on here are quick to call someone a criminal but use steroids which are against the law, which makes them criminals........CRIMINAL.
    Hate to be the one to point it out Loz - but you just proved the point of this thread - your back on the wall with the other arguments, you come up with the same tired crap about Bush that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Shifting blame to some distant leader to make a moral comparison for your father's failure in that area is not going to cut it. And yes, I know that people do what they have to to make it - but selling drugs is not in that category - and you have to see the connection of you spending 4 years of your life in prison with his dealing - not saying he didnt love you otherwise but that was a bad decision on his part and you paid the price for it as well.

Point is - gotta own up to the areas of failure so we can look for new paths - instead of switching subjects and personal attacks.....thus, the premise of the thread

sin
    Sin are you getting into the psychotic stage? You started with the insults directed at me and now are spiraling into nonsense. You're the one illicting pointless issues, name calling etc. I have asked you once before and you refused to answer but now I know you are a liberal. Grow some balls and stand up for what you believe in and stop hiding behind the "I'm an independant" cover. Your I'm getting my PHD look at me post tells me that you feel intellectually superior, and you do , but you aren't.

As far as shacking up with a childs mother for four years gives you father staus that's your opinion.
    whoa, never mind about my previous statements, your are obviously a brilliant tactician. i ask you to back up your statement and you tell me im becoming psychotic. wow, this is becoming a powerful chess match. -if you were a bunch of extremest liberals on here my points would be very different, but as i have said in earlier posts im here to piss you guys off. -if you go back and look at this post you will see that you asked me about myself, because you had once again assumed something that wasnt true, but again, i have no doubt you think you are right. anyway, do you have any intention of trying to back up your previous statements? or are you going to stick with the he's talking crazy talk stance?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    no one should be a dem or a repub because there are things that both parties do/say that we like and dont like. Vote according to who you feel is looking out for your interests, not along party lines..... Stop throwing the words liberal and conservative around like 4 letter words its ignorant. The tenants of being called a liberal or a conservativeexist only in this country as we know it.

That's my whole point about you Sin you don't take a stand on any issue and waffle when it suits you. You refuse to take a side and stand for it, never committing on anything. If that's not like a woman I don't know what is. You are proving my post.
    The psychotic part of the my post was sarcasm (get a sense of humor).

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    spywizard, if it weren't for unions every factory in the country would almost be like a sweat shop. If it weren't for unions people would still be dying in the coal mines and their families would still not get compensation. my grandfather worked as a roughnek his whole life. and what did he get from that nothing just a ****ty salary that his family could barely afford to live on while the oily's that owned the company got richer. If it weren't for us liberals u would still be in your trailor park cause republicans don't want social mobility they just want there to be super rich and super poor with them being on the upper end. have a nice day.

sin
    That's my whole point about you Sin you don't take a stand on any issue and waffle when it suits you. You refuse to take a side and stand for it, never committing on anything. If that's not like a woman I don't know what is. You are proving my post.
    The psychotic part of the my post was sarcasm (get a sense of humor).

let me ask again. DO YOU PLAN ON BACKING UP ANY OF YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENTS? becuase based on your description at the beginning of this topic, you are starting to sound like a woman.

Sin, read your replys YOU are backing up my statements hook,line and sinker. And you still refuse to show your true colors which leads me to believe that you are a liar.

Sin, What was your Masters thesis on? Please post it on this thread, prove it!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Can you 2 quit with the personal attacks or keep them to PM before this thread gets ****tier than it already is.

1victor, the entire point to your thread is just flame baiting. You're trying to get an emotional response from people. Just look at your posts to sin. Talking about him shacking up and his daughter is unnecessary and uncalled for. If that is not an emotional personal attack then what is it?

Carlos, Sin and I have has a thing going on for a while. While I am a passionate conservative I at least stand up for my beliefs. Sin argues for arguments sake. I agree this thread has gone south. But it was a general post not a post to Sin, he has taken to a personal level. So I will quit posting on this thread.

Las tpost Carlos it's clear which side of the fence you are on. Take a closer look and a good read he took it to a personal level. As far as flame baiting, no one has to take the bait, it proves the point of the title of my post as far as I am concerned. I'm done with this thread. Sin from now on if you and I need to debate let's do it through PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33
    spywizard, if it weren't for unions every factory in the country would almost be like a sweat shop. If it weren't for unions people would still be dying in the coal mines and their families would still not get compensation. my grandfather worked as a roughnek his whole life. and what did he get from that nothing just a ****ty salary that his family could barely afford to live on while the oily's that owned the company got richer. If it weren't for us liberals u would still be in your trailor park cause republicans don't want social mobility they just want there to be super rich and super poor with them being on the upper end. have a nice day.
    Dude... i stated it too forcefully... Unions did help this country at one time.. it did elevate the livingstandards of most workers..

it did increase the price of a house from $17,000 to $200,000 (here today.. same house).. but thier time is gone...

And the Republicans are about creating wealth........ nowhere else in the world is there a better opportunity to do so, than here.. and now in the USA...

example..

Real life..

My neighbor is a designer.. clothing.. he sells in an upscale dept stores here in Minneapolis and in chicago.. price for a t-shirt with his logo on it $50

he sells about 20 per day.... (when he is at a show, or they are being showcased)

he himself buys the shirts $8 ea sews in the label, and imprints the shirt.. (his time $$???)

the point is he can only build so many per day.. and fabrication is not what he wants to do..

I can web enable (shopping cart) his product lines.. expand them to include hats, shirts, embroidered shirts, sweat bands... pants.. etc..

I can also build the same shirt listed above for $3.25 cost ea.. .. per 1000 units (built overseas) cost is $9.75 each stateside.

Now i will do all of this for him.. for an exclusive for 1 year.. with renewable contracts there after...

My cost to him is $9.... and that includes fulfillment of the orders.. as well as inventory..

current market annalysis of an estimated order...... 500 1st month... with 100% growth for 4...

that makes for at the end of 5 months.. approximatley 5000 units per month.

$28,750 gross profit to do the deal..

How much of that $28,750 per month should i pay 1 person per month to do the packing to ship to the customer??

How about $10 an hour.?? or $15 or heck... lets go crazy... $50 per hour???

I can contract the same job to a company that will warehouse the product, do the fullfillment for .25 per item

cost of $1250 per month to ship 5000 units..

so you tell me...... where is the incentive for me to hire someone.??

oh........ the designer........... at 5000 units per month.. $205,000 per month.

oh..... by the way....... he's black.. .from canada... and thus doesn't pay taxes here either.. he's a student....... silver spoon in his mouth.....age.. 25
    Last edited by spywizard; 07-26-2004 at 11:29 AM.

Rules

Las tpost Carlos it's clear which side of the fence you are on. Take a closer look and a good read he took it to a personal level. As far as flame baiting, no one has to take the bait, it proves the point of the title of my post as far as I am concerned. I'm done with this thread. Sin from now on if you and I need to debate let's do it through PMs.
    It's not a matter of what side of the fence I sit on. I click on the thread and start reading and from your first post it's insults. Of course you're going to get an emotional response in return.

That's like me saying all white people are "emotional bla bla bla" and when I make a racist statement and everyone gets upset I say "see, you proved my point. You're all emotional."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information