Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Classic Bush Quotes

A friend sent this to me. I had to share even though i am i Bush man..

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, NH, Jan. 27, 2000

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." —Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." —Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." —George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, July 22, 2001

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." —George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

So thank you for reminding me about the importance of being a good mom and a great volunteer as well." —George W. Bush, St. Louis, MO., Jan. 5, 2004

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." —George W. Bush, Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." —George W. Bush, May 14

"[W]e've had leaks out of the administrative branch, had leaks out of the legislative branch, and out of the executive branch and the legislative branch, and I've spoken out consistently against them, and I want to know who the leakers are." —George W. Bush, Chicago, Sept. 30, 2003

"This administration is doing everything we can to end the stalemate in an efficient way. We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end." —George W. Bush, April 10, 2001

"First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 19, 2003

"We ended the rule of one of history's worst tyrants, and in so doing, we not only freed the American people, we made our own people more secure." —George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, May 3, 2003

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur." —George W. Bush, discussing the decline of the French economy with British Prime Minister Tony Blair

OG

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    That's what you gotta love about him he may not be slick but he don't take no sh*t!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    That's what you gotta slick about him he may not be love but he don't ever take a sh*t!

NoobJuice is offline Member
    HAHHAAAHAHAH I love this $hit, Bush is a fukn idiot. "They misunderstamated me" HAHAHAH

Bouncer, shame on you!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    every time i read those i laugh, then ponder how and why this man is in charge.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i like when they call him the cowboy, because he doesnt take crap

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Bush does take crap. eats it for dinner my friend. like sucking the cocks of the House of Saud for a start.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    he speaks like a feckin muppet and you say 'he may not be slick'??!! is that an attempt at some perverse irony?? whahahahahah... besides.. he doesn't take shyt,,,thats right he take lots and lots of corporate cock instead, Enron Cock,Haliburton Cock.....

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i like when they call him the cowboy, because he doesnt take crap
    Thats not why they call him a cowboy.....Its more of a bad thing.....

There is a book, that is just bushisms. I have to say, whenever he doesn't have a script in front of him, he always has that look on his face like, " Did I say the right thing?". And he struggles to put 2 sentences together, probably a couple reasons for having the fewest press conferences in around 70 years. If you've ever seen the dbl podium with bush and blair, its two complete different worlds when each talk.

My favorites is when he totally misprounces ME names, its harder when ya go to war in the ME, but c'mon now. I remember one time he was spitting off a few names, and he got stuck on one and he just kinda said " and Mr. al jakaaaaar, well whatever his name is, I hope he doesn't get offended, heh heh" I laughed hysterically when i heard that one.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Ahh skinjob always going below the belt arent ya....

Bush haters unite! I'm outta this one I'm outnumbered!

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    this just shows how fickle the US is for allowing him to be president (notice how i didn't say he was elected cause thats debateable).

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Bouncer, shame on you!
    Sorry, I thought you'd see the funny side of my joke, I thought it was funny

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    bahahah! oh that was funny. david letterman as a 30 second exerpt from some of bush's speaches and it is so funny. he is a blundering idiot sometimes.. most of you say that he kicks ass well yeah you would too if someone came here and killed 4,000 people. any president would have attacked back. the only thing is bush took it a little too far.. oil and power has a funny way of sticking its head out.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    I want to know who the leakers are too

Thread Information