Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

lastest BUSHISM is so true!

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," Bush said.

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Yea thats right he never stops thinking of ways to hurt us, what a moron. An excuse that was offered up for this miscue was that he mispeaks just as average americans do. An average american should not hold the highest office in the land!!! and besides he is far below average

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Yea thats right he never stops thinking of ways to hurt us, what a moron. An excuse that was offered up for this miscue was that he mispeaks just as average americans do. An average american should not hold the highest office in the land!!! and besides he is far below average

you got that right!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i sawit on TV its hilarious!!
    I always wished that one day Bush would tell the truth in his speeches, but i was shocked how it came true!!

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Other than National Security, I'm not a Bush supporter at all. BUT... I dont mind how he speaks, its very easy for the media to take words out of meaning. He speaks naturally, not like he's reading from a script. I'm not saying that I dont think he's an idiot, becasue I do. But its unfair to post every statement thats taken out of context. The media listens to every word he says 24/7 365 days a year, you're gonna slip up sooner or later.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Bush does need to start reading from a script cause he always sounds like an idiot when he does his speeches. I dont think he ever says anything intelligent.
    The speech after 911 was good but that was because he was reading from what his writers wrote.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

THIS MEANS THAT WE TOO ARe INNOVATIVE AND RESOURCEFUL

THIS MEANS WE NEVER DOWNPLAY, OR MINIMALIZE THE DANGER TO THIS COUNTRY...

SEE CAPS...

Just a southern thing.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    SEE CAPS...

Just a southern thing.............

whats a southern thing?

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    fyi bush hasnt writen one of the speaches he has ever givin. kerry wrote his at the democratic convention

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    fyi bush hasnt writen one of the speaches he has ever givin. kerry wrote his at the democratic convention
    who cares...I bet that all the great speeches in history have outside influece as far as writers go besides just the person delievering it....pointless to ponder that

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker

so doesnt that make bush even more stupid for repeating what was written? Bushisms typically dont come from his speeches they usually come from when he trys to think and answer questions. This one just happened to be in a speech

hey dont get your panties in a wad chiner.

the point im trying to make is bush is just a dumb privaleged cokehead. i bet if u asked anyone on here where hes from they'd say texas but he was boen in massachuesets to a privaleged east coast family. he comes from old money. they didnt move to texas untill the 70's where his dad got into oil and the whole offshore saudi oil ****

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    " Fool me once....shame on you.....fool me twice..............what was it?...........fool me.................YOU CANT GET FOOLED TWICE!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

burn me once shame on you burn me twice shame on me

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

let me ask you guys..

do you think his speech writer has a gun to her head during his speeches?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a good clip of Our Fearless Leader getting through a question:
    http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/B...overeignty.wmv
    fyi,
    -Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Here's a good clip of Our Fearless Leader getting through a question:
    http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/B...overeignty.wmv
    fyi,
    -Tock

You gotta be kidding me... thats unreal.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Oh, wow, that clip is hilarious.

Ya know, i swear if you were just at a bar talking to bush and didn't know who he was, i swear the thought that he would be president would be the last thing to cross your mind.

I think it was jerry spring who said, I'm not mad the guy was elected, I'm mad that he ran.

danephillips is offline New Member
    But what are college grades anyway?
    Did Sam Walton go to college ?
    Only created the Walmart stores?

I always find it weird you people that call someone stupid.
    Like the way you attack Bush IQ.
    What kind of grade do you think Washington had ?

You are not honest people really?
    You just hate someone out of hate .

How many of you voted for Al Gore?
    He wrote a book on science but failed science?

Few, if any, American politicians are more self-righteous than Vice President Al Gore. And nowhere is Mr. Gore more self-righteous than in his 1992 book, "Earth in the Balance." This piece of politically correct propaganda blames the world's environmental problems on capitalism, a consumer culture of a "dysfunctional civilization" and, of course, male-dominated societies.

Last Sunday, The Washington Post reproduced Mr. Gore's Harvard transcript as well as his grades and scores at the elite St. Albans high school and later at Vanderbilt University's divinity and law schools. In a word, the transcripts reveal that Mr. Gore's post-secondary academic performance was rather dismal, particularly in the field of science

To be perfectly fair, Al Gore got into Harvard after graduating with a class ranking of #25 out of 51, or barely within the top 50% of his class. That's right, not the top 5%, but the top 50%. Al Gore almost flunked out of Harvard after getting a string of C's and even a D.

So John Kerry wants to be kinder to the terrorist.
    Yet he call Bush names but want to love the terrorist.
    Well people if he gets elected president and the nation gets
    hit again .... I guess love cannot stop bullets and bombs .
    Now that stupid .....

Quote Originally Posted by danephillips

To be perfectly fair, Al Gore got into Harvard after graduating with a class ranking of #25 out of 51, or barely within the top 50% of his class. That's right, not the top 5%, but the top 50%. Al Gore almost flunked out of Harvard after getting a string of C's and even a D.

Thats funny, because George Bush applied to The University of Texas's law school (a public school) and got rejected.... so what did he do? He went to Harvards Business School instead. I guess Texas has high standards than Harvard..... or maybe money had something to do with it.

The fact is, I dont think Harvard is all its cracked up to be... It sounds more like wealthy people paying for their education name.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im glad you have some sence with this EastCoaster.

That is obviously taken out of context, I would be imbarrassed if the only way I could support my canidate is with lies and deception. You might want to think about what you claim before you show your canidates true ways of spreading propaganda.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    The fact is they're both losers.......little privileged boys with nothing better to do than be politicians.......this is a sad period in the US...........Bush or Kerry.....hmmm......Bush or Kerry.......I think I'll just go puke

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Yea.. it would be better if we had a King and a Queen.. they are better than us, truer blood lines, and are better educated..

or we can have the Pope and the Church tell us what to do..

or

we can put one of the Most wealthy Couples in office and see what happens..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

Thread Information