Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798

    KERRY & BUSH comparisons by individual years.

    George W. Bush and John Kerry both spent their mid twenties in uniform. The similarities end there.

    John Kerry

    February 18, 1966:
    A senior at Yale, Kerry commits to enlist in the Navy.

    December, 1967:
    Kerry is assigned as an Ensign to the guided-missile frigate USS Gridley. After five-months aboard, he returns to San Diego to undergo training to command a Swift boat, used by the Navy for patrols in Vietnam.


    June, 1968:
    Kerry is promoted to Lieutenant.


    November 17, 1968:
    Kerry arrives in Vietnam, where he is given command of Swift boat No. 44, operating in the Mekong Delta.

    December 2, 1968:
    Kerry gets his first taste of intense combat, and is wounded in the arm. He is awarded a Purple Heart.


    George W Bush

    February, 1968:
    A senior at Yale, Bush takes an Air Force officers test. He scores in 25th percentile in the pilot aptitude portion, and declares that he does not wish to serve overseas.

    May 27, 1968:
    Bush enlists in Texas Air National Guard. Aided by Texas House Speaker Ben Barnes, he jumps over waiting list. He pledges two years of active duty and four years of reserve duty.

    June 9, 1968:
    Bush's student deferment expires.

    September 1968:
    After basic training, Bush pulls inactive duty to act as gopher on Florida Senator Edward J. Gurney's campaign.

    November 1968:
    After Gurney wins, Bush is reactivated and transferred to Georgia.



    John Kerry

    January, 1969:
    Kerry takes command of a new Swift boat, completing 18 missions over 48 days, almost all in the Mekong Delta area.

    February 20, 1969:
    Kerry is wounded again, taking shrapnel in the left thigh, after a gunboat battle. He is awarded a second Purple Heart.

    February 28, 1969:
    Kerry and his boat crew, coming under attack while patroling in the Mekong Delta, decide to counterattack. In the middle of the ensuing firefight, Kerry leaves his boat, pursues a Viet Cong fighter into a small hut, kills him, and retreives a rocket launcher. He is awarded a Silver Star.

    March 13, 1969:
    A mine detonates near Kerry's boat, wounding him in the right arm. He is awarded a third Purple Heart. He is also awarded a Bronze Star for pulling a crew member, who had fallen overboard, back on the boat amidst a firefight.

    April, 1969:
    According to Navy rules, sailors that have been wounded three times in combat are eligible to be transfered to the U.S. for noncombat duty. Kerry is transferred to desk duty in Brooklyn, NY.



    George W. Bush

    November 1969:
    Bush is flown to the White House by President Nixon for a date with daughter Tricia.

    December 1969:
    Bush transfers to Houston and moves into Chateaux Dijon complex. Laura lives there too, but they don't meet till later.



    John Kerry

    January 3, 1970:
    Kerry requests that he be discharged early from the Navy so that he can run for Congress in Massachusetts' Third District. The request is granted, and Kerry begins his first political campaign.

    February 1970:
    Kerry drops his bid for the Democratic nomination and supports Robert F. Drinan. Drinan, a staunch opponent of the war, wins the race and goes on to serve in Congress for ten years.

    June 1970:
    Kerry joins Vietnam Veterans Against the War, and becomes one of the group's unofficial spokespeople.



    George W. Bush

    June 1970:
    Bush joins the Guard's "Champagne Unit," where he flies with sons of Texas' elite.

    November 3, 1970:
    George Bush Sr. loses Senate election to Lloyd Bentsen, whose son is also in the "Champagne Unit."

    November 7, 1970:
    Bush is promoted to first lieutenant. Rejected by University of Texas School of Law.



    John Kerry


    April 23, 1971:
    Kerry helps to organize a huge anti-war protest outside Congress, earning a place on president Richard Nixon's "enemies' list." He joins a group of Vietnam veterans who throw medals and campaign ribbons over a fence in front of the Capitol.

    April 23, 1971:
    Kerry testifies before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He tells lawmakers: "How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?"


    November 10, 1971:
    Kerry quits Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

    George W. Bush
    January 1971:
    The Texas Air National Guard begins testing for drugs during physicals.

    Spring 1971:
    Bush is hired by a Texas agricultural importer. He uses a National Guard F-102 to shuttle tropical plants from Florida.



    John Kerry


    April 1972:
    Kerry moves to Massachusetts' 5th District to run for Congress again. He wins the Democratic nomination but loses to Republican Paul Cronin, in part because of his anti-war views.

    November 1972:
    After losing the election, Kerry is hired as a regional coordinator for Cooperative for American Relief to Everywhere(CARE).



    George W. Bush

    May 26, 1972:
    Bush transfers to Alabama Guard unit so he can work on Senator William Blount's reelection campaign. According to his commanding officer, Bush never shows up for duty while in Alabama.

    August 1972:
    Bush is grounded for missing a mandatory physical.

    November 1972:
    Bush returns to Houston, but never reports for Guard duty.

    December 1972:
    In D.C. for the holidays, Bush takes 16-year-old brother Marvin drinking and driving. Confronted by father, Bush suggests they settle it "mano a mano."



    John Kerry

    September, 1973:
    Kerry enrolls at Boston College Law School.



    George W. Bush

    October 1, 1973:
    The Air National Guard relieves Bush from commitment eight months early, allowing him to attend Harvard Business School
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 08-06-2004 at 11:55 PM.

  2. #2
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Look at Bush November 7th, 1970.... Its kind of funny that he was rejected admission to a public law school, then he gets accepted to Harvard Business School. How do you get rejected from the University of Texas, but accepted to Harvard?






    money?

  3. #3
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    where did you get all these facts? i heard kerry was only in vietnam for like 3 months

  4. #4
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    where did you get all these facts? i heard kerry was only in vietnam for like 3 months
    actually...... now his commanding officers are saying he was never anywhere near the swiftboat operations..

    I'm tellin ya.......... it's about to hit the fan..



    But then again..

    the american people voted a dope smoking draft dodging adulterous for President.. so

    electing a Liar would be the same thing........
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  5. #5
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    actually...... now his commanding officers are saying he was never anywhere near the swiftboat operations..
    ...

    Dont make things up.

  6. #6
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    where did you get all these facts? i heard kerry was only in vietnam for like 3 months

    He was in for 5 months... He arrived in vietnam on November 1968, came home on April 1969 because he was wounded three times.

  7. #7
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Dont make things up.

    You're one to talk.

    You constantly make statements and then do not support them with logic or fact, you just say it like you are some supreme being and because you said something, it makes it so........


    How about instead of just assuming he is lying because he disagrees with you, you ask him to back up his statement instead?

  8. #8
    Hugh-Hefner's-Son's Avatar
    Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Grotto
    Posts
    222

    Kerry ?

    Hmm, let's look at the fact that out of 25 of Kerry's fellow army brother's only one of them would support and endorse his military record at the Dem convention. Kerry recieved the purple heart only because he accidentely shot himself , the bullet bounced off a rock. So war hero .

  9. #9
    Hugh-Hefner's-Son's Avatar
    Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Grotto
    Posts
    222

  10. #10
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    Kerry recieved the purple heart only because he accidentely shot himself , the bullet bounced off a rock. .


    Bro, he got shot 3 times. Please keep your ignorance to yourself, its a horrible thing to spread.
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 08-09-2004 at 09:17 PM.

  11. #11
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    you are some supreme being and because you said something, it makes it so........


    Its about time, now we're on the same page.

  12. #12
    Hugh-Hefner's-Son's Avatar
    Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Grotto
    Posts
    222
    Hmm, well at least one person is supporting Kerr'ys lies and falsehoods regarding his war history, not even his fellow soldiers will endosrse him and they were there when all this supposely happened.

    Guess you only read what you like , here's another link that I suppose is media flak according to Bostoners such as yourself.

    http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

  13. #13
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    Hmm, well at least one person is supporting Kerr'ys lies and falsehoods regarding his war history, not even his fellow soldiers will endosrse him and they were there when all this supposely happened.

    Guess you only read what you like , here's another link that I suppose is media flak according to Bostoners such as yourself.

    http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

    Tell your dad he is my hero for me, could you please?


    Eastcoaster, could you please tell us WHY you do not beleive the evidence that Kerry has lied about the things he did to get his awards?

  14. #14
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Eastcoaster, could you please tell us WHY you do not beleive the evidence that Kerry has lied about the things he did to get his awards?

    Well Urban...

    The military does not simpily take your word that you were shot and give you an award, not to mention his silver and bronze metals. They investigate everything from your commanding officers to eye witnesses. None of these people had anything to say then? I can promise you that they were all part of the investigation. The military is very serious and selective in giving out bronze and silver stars. If in fact there was the least amount of doubt that he may have lied, the military would open an investigation (if they already havent), and take the metals back. This is NOT something the military would take lightly, and if they believe him... I believe him.

    If you think that John Kerry had all this staged before he joined the military then you're backwards... you dont join the military and request active duty in the heart of the fire, unless you're serious. He and anybody out there could have been killed everyday, he didnt have body guards with him out there... just his M16. This is not something somebody does to become popular... its because of people like this, that we are able to live in a free country. John Kerry had more balls when he was 23 years old then the majority of us out there, I know I'm not going to join the military during war after I graduate from college.

  15. #15
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Well Urban...

    The military does not simpily take your word that you were shot and give you an award, not to mention his silver and bronze metals. They investigate everything from your commanding officers to eye witnesses. None of these people had anything to say then? I can promise you that they were all part of the investigation. The military is very serious and selective in giving out bronze and silver stars. If in fact there was the least amount of doubt that he may have lied, the military would open an investigation (if they already havent), and take the metals back. This is NOT something the military would take lightly, and if they believe him... I believe him.

    If you think that John Kerry had all this staged before he joined the military then you're backwards... you dont join the military and request active duty in the heart of the fire, unless you're serious. He and anybody out there could have been killed everyday, he didnt have body guards with him out there... just his M16. This is not something somebody does to become popular... its because of people like this, that we are able to live in a free country. John Kerry had more balls when he was 23 years old then the majority of us out there, I know I'm not going to join the military during war after I graduate from college.
    You do not know what took place in the military investigation for Kerry's awards. If so, then how do you explain how Kerry received his medals without the normal written documentation (two reports are required) and refuses to sign the public release to back up his claims?

    Purple hearts are only supposed to be given during action during conflict, two of Kerry's were not during "action." They were self inflicted injuries. How do you explain that?


    Kerry volunteered because he was going either way. Let's not forget that Kerry would have been drafted had he not volunteered.

    On a side note.....
    As for your military endeavors, I wish you the best of luck.

  16. #16
    Hugh-Hefner's-Son's Avatar
    Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Grotto
    Posts
    222

    ?

    No one knows the truth except for the people who where there and witnessed these events first hand. But, don't you think it's suspicious that only one of Kerry's war mates will support his story, while the rest are against him.

    I like Kerry in many ways and support his motives, but lying and creating stories is not tolerable.

  17. #17
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    You do not know what took place in the military investigation for Kerry's awards.

    I dont know what happened during the military investigations, nor do you or anybody else. Thats why I dont think anybody should try and judge or decide this mans activities during Vietman.



    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    then how do you explain how Kerry received his medals without the normal written documentation (two reports are required) and refuses to sign the public release to back up his claims?
    I've never heard anything about this. If you can provide a legit credible source from this, I'd love to see it.



    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Kerry volunteered because he was going either way. Let's not forget that Kerry would have been drafted had he not volunteered.
    You dont know that, the draft was random. Moreover, just because you are drafted, does NOT mean that you have to join infantry... let alone, request deployment to hostile land. Nope.

  18. #18
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I dont know what happened during the military investigations, nor do you or anybody else. Thats why I dont think anybody should try and judge or decide this mans activities during Vietman.
    I don't know for sure, but I have reason to believe that believe that he did not credibly earn his medals. And he has still not released his military record.......guess he doen't want anyone to know for sure, now does he


    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I've never heard anything about this. If you can provide a legit credible source from this, I'd love to see it. .
    I read this in a magazine, but I can't find it on the internet. Doesn't help that I don't remember which magazine it was....

    Here is what I could find it online:
    http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/UnfitCh3.pdf

    Pages 10 and 11

    http://www.hk94.com/weblog/index.php?cat=3
    Excerpt of Relevance:
    Did John Kerry Lie About His War Record? Democractic Candidate Refuses to Release All of His Vietnam War Records.

    Democratic presidential candidate John F. Kerry has never been forthcoming about how he earned three Purple Heart medals in Vietnam - and the reason for his reticence appears now to be coming clear.

    The day after John F. Kerry said he would make all of his military records available for inspection at his campaign headquarters, a spokesman said the senator would not release any new documents, leaving undisclosed many of Kerry’s evaluations by his Navy commanding officers, some medical records, and possibly other material.

    Kerry, in an interview Sunday on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” was asked whether he would follow President Bush’s example and release all of his military records. “I have,” Kerry said. “I’ve shown them – they’re available for you to come and look at.” He added that “people can come and see them at headquarters.”

    But when a reporter showed up yesterday morning to review the documents, the campaign staff declined, saying all requests must go through the press spokesman, Michael Meehan. Late yesterday, Meehan said the only records available would be those already released to this newspaper.

    “He is releasing all military records he has released to The Boston Globe,” Meehan said in a telephone interview. In a follow-up e-mail, Meehan said it was those particular records to which Kerry was referring on “Meet the Press.”

    **Important Part**Kerry’s commanding officer at the time, retired Lt. Cmdr. Grant Hibbard, told The Boston Globe that Kerry basically awarded himself a Purple Heart after receiving a superficial scratch in what Hibbard said was not even a firefight. **Important Part**

    This is what we really know about John Kerry’s “war record". John Kerry served approximately 4 1/2 months in Vietnam – a little more than one-third the normal 12-month tour. Within a 90-day period, Mr. Kerry allegedly received three injuries that resulted in Purple Heart awards. All three wounds were minor and did not require medical attention.

    Tedd Peck, one of the Navy’s Coastal Division 14 officers, says that John Kerry pressured his squadron executive officer to “put him in” for his first Purple Heart after the squadron commander indicated he thought the injury was so minor it didn’t rise to the level of an award.

    What is the real story about Mr. Kerry’s war record and why won’t he release his service records like all the previous Presidential candidates? What is he hiding?


    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    You dont know that, the draft was random. Moreover, just because you are drafted, does NOT mean that you have to join infantry... let alone, request deployment to hostile land. Nope.
    He was in the Navy, he had no choice but to go. I guess him going does beat faking some injury at home to avoid going, but he still would have gone had he not volunteered.

  19. #19
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    You're one to talk.

    You constantly make statements and then do not support them with logic or fact, you just say it like you are some supreme being and because you said something, it makes it so........

    isn't that the truth, i'm still waiting for a rebutal on your glorious graph on another thread

  20. #20
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    isn't that the truth, i'm still waiting for a rebutal on your glorious graph on another thread

    lol, the graph is self explainatory, it came directly from congress. You've got to be kidding me... you're a smart guy 50, dont act like a dumbass.

  21. #21
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    actually...... now his commanding officers are saying he was never anywhere near the swiftboat operations..

    I'm tellin ya.......... it's about to hit the fan..



    But then again..

    the american people voted a dope smoking draft dodging adulterous for President.. so

    electing a Liar would be the same thing........

    lolol the sad thing is, he was one of the best presidents we have had in 50yrs. well his records indicate that. cheating or not. look back to b. franklin, j.f.k., washington, and etc all of them cheated on their wives so your point is?? aslo bush dodged the draft too! thanx to daddy bush of course. spoken from a republican!

  22. #22
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    sorry for double posting but i am just so confused with this whole bush thing. i am a fairly hardcore republican my whole family is that way. but bush is really a dumbass! you guys are pretty inteligent and you cant see that?? fiddy! goes for you too man. kerry bull **** this kerry bull **** that
    look at bush! he did a **** load of coke, used be an alchoholic, dodged the draft, ran a baseball team into the ground along with 2 other oil companies. raided a country without proper facts and proof.. i mean come on its endless. he opened up national forrests in alaska for oil drilling( DUH! he is an oil tycoon) cutting down trees in other national forrests. our air is at its dirtiest now than in the past 20 years( bush lightend up the restrictions on high polluting plants). and the bull **** keeps going. guys i voted for bush so i really have the right to bitch about him. i hope he goes back to texas with his tail tucked between his dumbass cheeks. peace guys

  23. #23
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    lol, the graph is self explainatory, it came directly from congress. You've got to be kidding me... you're a smart guy 50, dont act like a dumbass.

  24. #24
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    Kerry is a liar. He said he was in Cambodia illegally as ordered by Nixon.

    There are two lies in this statement. First, he was never in Cambodia. Second, when he was in Vietnam Nixon was not even President yet.

    John Kerry = Liar

    Remeber, Kerry is Osama's man.

  25. #25
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    Kerry is a liar. He said he was in Cambodia illegally as ordered by Nixon.

    .


    Back your statements up please. I would like to see a source stating these remarks.

  26. #26
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    Hmm, let's look at the fact that out of 25 of Kerry's fellow army brother's only one of them would support and endorse his military record at the Dem convention. Kerry recieved the purple heart only because he accidentely shot himself , the bullet bounced off a rock. So war hero .
    that is impossible. Purple Hearts are ONLY awarded if you are wounded by the enemy. thats why guys who are hit by friendly fire never get the medal.

  27. #27
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    that is impossible. Purple Hearts are ONLY awarded if you are wounded by the enemy. thats why guys who are hit by friendly fire never get the medal.

    Except Kerry


    http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/UnfitCh3.pdf

    Pages 10 and 11

  28. #28
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Back your statements up please. I would like to see a source stating these remarks.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/funct...9-090612-9480r

    whatss the matter lib, your google broke? Just like a piece of sh!t liberal to want someone else to do their work for them

  29. #29
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/funct...9-090612-9480r

    whatss the matter lib, your google broke? Just like a piece of sh!t liberal to want someone else to do their work for them

    That was uncalled for bro, edit your post and I will delete this one.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 08-14-2004 at 09:42 PM.

  30. #30
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Urban, be nice. You preach to "source your statements" more than anybody here.

  31. #31
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    SO its as simple as you would vote for which ever president served the most honorably??? If so who did you vote for when clinton ran for president????

  32. #32
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    SO its as simple as you would vote for which ever president served the most honorably??? If so who did you vote for when clinton ran for president????

    Who is that directed to? If its directed to me, I will answer.

    I'm not voting for John Kerry based on his military experience, but I do think that presidents should have military experience. I'm voting on John Kerry becasue of where he stands on issues. I support his tax, health care, gun laws, and education plans. Not to mention, he supports stem cell research, which I feel could be the answer to help solving many of our illnessess.

    As far as George Bush is concerned, I support his effort to imporve Homeland Security... though nobody even cares about the "color system", it changes to yellow and everybody just goes about their day as nothing changed. But I do support the effort. Thats about it.

  33. #33
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    DO you support the practice of aborting babies in such a late term that the mother has to hear her baby cry when it comes out and watch the Doc( fock head) kill it. Is that one of the issues you stand on. I despise this practice!!!! And it shows the morality of where this country is going.

    Of how about Homosexual intrests that want to teach kids in shcool sex education including homosexual relationships ( trying to normalize it). I think homosexuals should have all the rights we have but they shouldnt have more than us. And shouldnt be allowed to impose their beliefs on us. I have no problem with them even having civil unions but you can not make Gay marriage legal. The problem with ( or my concern) is once it is made legal then youll see lawsuit after lawsuit of Gay people suing churches for not performing religous ceramonys on them. You know then it will discrimination. And we all know how happy all the Gay and Lesbian activists are allready so happy with christian organizations. We cant let them do that. Once again I have no problem with them or anything they want to do as long as it doesnt affect anyone else.


    Would you really rather quit the war on terror and only let arab coutrys run policing action on Al Queda???????

    Once again im not trying to be snotty I just figure you would be the best to get going on these topics.

  34. #34
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    DO you support the practice of aborting babies in such a late term that the mother has to hear her baby cry when it comes out .
    No, I do not support partial birth abortions. BUT, here is something to think about... not saying that I believe this, but...

    Lets say that you're in a bad accident and you have to be put on a life preserver. You've lost all physical and mental capabilities, thus you're nothing more than a vegetable. In such a case, once you've lost function and control of your brain, you would be pronounced medically dead.

    Under the same train of thought, an unborn baby does not have brain capability till roughly 8 months... without brain capability you're medical dead, thus an unborn baby prior to 8 months is medically dead.

    Not saying I believe that, but its something to think about.

    Back to my orginial answer, I'm not in support of partial birth abortions. I mainly only support abortions of incest and rape. Under rare circumstances I feel that ill-legitimate mothers should be eligable as well... the problem with this is that you'll have every crack whore in town getting an abortion. I wish there was a way we could limit it to accidents ( or lack of protection), to high school students and such.



    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Of how about Homosexual intrests that want to teach kids in shcool sex education including homosexual relationships ( trying to normalize it). I think homosexuals should have all the rights we have but they shouldnt have more than us. And shouldnt be allowed to impose their beliefs on us. I have no problem with them even having civil unions but you can not make Gay marriage legal. The problem with ( or my concern) is once it is made legal then youll see lawsuit after lawsuit of Gay people suing churches for not performing religous ceramonys on them. You know then it will discrimination. And we all know how happy all the Gay and Lesbian activists are allready so happy with christian organizations. We cant let them do that. ..

    I do not support homosexual marriages, and I'll explain later. With that said, I have no problem with homosexual relationships being taught in school. Elementary, Middle, Junior High, and High School is to prepare children for the world ahead of them. In such subjects as Homosexual relationships and religion, the teacher is not there to make their decisions for them. They are there to education the children of the situations so they dont enter the world ingorant and stunned with the surprise of diversity.

    My main reason against homosexual marriages is this...

    Let me create a scenario.

    You have John who is a single heterosexual male thats 52 years old. John has a good friend named Ben, he is also a single, but Ben is a bisexual who contracted the HIV virus several years ago. John and Ben get married, but not because John turned gay, but because John wants to help his friend out and give him family medical benefits thats covered under his job.


    The same scenario applies to several situations... Whats going to keep single male and female "friends" from getting married so they can receive benefits like tax, and medical cuts for "families".

    I dont want to sound insensitive, but marrage is a bond of love. I can foresee a lot of homosexual marriage manipulation and misuse... and it wont be by the homosexuals... it will be mostly by single patrons looking for benefis.





    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Would you really rather quit the war on terror and only let arab coutrys run policing action on Al Queda???????
    .

    This is a battle that cant be won my friend. It is a different world over there, and we need to stop trying to push a better way of life upon them. Let them live the life they've prepared for themselves... and let us turn the focus back to us... the USA.

    Its like I said in a lot of other posts... where I come from, you look out for you and yours first. We've spend roughly 30 billion dollars in Iraq already, and if George Bush is re-elected, his adminstration has already said they have estimated another 20 billion to be spent in the next 2 years. In the unfortunate event that George Bush is re-elected, I hope he rethinks this. We have a lot of streets, cities, and people in the United States that could benefit from 20 billion dollars.


    oh well.... I guess I'm just living in a world that makes sense.

  35. #35
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    But then again..

    the american people voted a dope smoking draft dodging adulterous for President.. so

    electing a Liar would be the same thing........
    Are you talking about clinton?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •