Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

John Kerry's war atrocities

I heard John Kerry commited some wicked war atrocities. Far beyond killing innocent vietnemese(which is a necessary evil IMO), but that it even went as far as commititing devient sex acts with 12 year old vietnamese girls.
    Personally, if John Kerry was better looking, I would be less likely to condemn him from the start after hearing this, but because he was so completely dog ugly and unsexy, I really feel that these vietnam girls never could have willingly done it with him.
    Now even though I'm a republican I am possibly willing to reconsider and give the man the benefit of the doubt.(Not that i would vote for him or anything, just as far as me judging him as a sick fucck) There may be a chance that these girls were hookers, even though they were 12.
    Now you may ask, how could they be hookers at twelve? Why would such young girls be working the streets so young? Well, as I know about asian cultures, asians have very good work ethics. In fact, the muay thai kickboxers of thailand often start pro fighting full contact as young as 8 years old. And executive japenese men and women are known to only sleep 2-4 hours a night. Many japenese fall over dead from being over worked for years and years. In fact, it all starts very young. Many japenese schools go till 8 at night and start at 6 am.
    So it would not be unlikely that these girls could have been hookers. And maybe John Kerry could not have been able to tell the difference between preadolescent vietnemese girls and full grown ones since they don't develope much in the way of curves anyhow. It could be understandable.
    But if they were'nt hookers, I hope a he never gets into office. Well..i hope he doesn't anyway, but more so if this is true.
    Anybody else hear more dirt like this on Kerry?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You heard this??????????? Who told you George Bush??? Or did he have someone lie like those guys in the recent commercial?????

I heard that if you put a string in a jar of piss that it will turn in to a snake but that doesnt make it true.

max-it is offline Registered User
    I heard he was the vice chairman of the senate intelegence commity. kerry had it up on his webpage. problem is, when the press checked it out, he never was vice chairman. the guy who was had the name keery. so, for all of you calling bush a liar because he went with the intellegence given to him by cia, mi5 and russia, looks like kerry is the true liar after all.

maybe he forgot he was not the vice chairman after a flashback of one of his searing memories of his time in cambodia. oh, that was a lie too.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    It wouldn't suprise me......I am of the opinion that Kerry lied to get his medals, so it wouldn't come as a shock if he comitted war crimes himself. Kerry lies and lies and lies.........

Yeah Bush is the more honest candidate, all he did was start a war based on a lie. What was supposed to be in Iraq??? Oh yeah weapons of mass destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah Bush is the more honest candidate, all he did was start a war based on a lie. What was supposed to be in Iraq??? Oh yeah weapons of mass destruction.

Loz you are so uninformed on these issues I do not know why you continue to post on them. Bush was misinformed by the CIA, the Brits and Russians......all said Saddame had weapons of mass destruction. I can back that up if you would like me too.

Kerry has also lied on a number of things.....his war record, the war on Iraq, a nuclear waste facility 200 miles N of Vegas....he lies to get votes, period. The man cannot stick to an issue. And yes, I can back all of this up if you would like me too.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Loz you are so uninformed on these issues I do not know why you continue to post on them. Bush was misinformed by the CIA, the Brits and Russians......all said Saddame had weapons of mass destruction. I can back that up if you would like me too.

Kerry has also lied on a number of things.....his war record, the war on Iraq, a nuclear waste facility 200 miles N of Vegas....he lies to get votes, period. The man cannot stick to an issue. And yes, I can back all of this up if you would like me too.
    Back this up, name one politician that doesnt lie at election time. It comes with the territory. I dont know why everyone is so quick to point out Kerry, be non-partisan dont be a coward if you have the balls and point out Bush's lies.

max-it is offline Registered User
    I agree with you loz that when politicians aren't kissing babies there stealing their lolypops. that being said, the problem i have with bushwackers is they always say bush is a liar. everyone knows that saddam had these weapons, he used them once. where are they now, hell could be in detroit for all i know. if libs would drop the liar liar pants on fire issue then i would back off of pointing out all of kerry's lies and we could then look at the issues the candidates really believe in. as it is now, this is an election of hatred and it scares me to see the country so divided.

my dad once told me:
    if your young and not liberal you have no heart
    if your mature and not republican you have no money

i laughed then, now i agree

Back this up, name one politician that doesnt lie at election time. It comes with the territory. I dont know why everyone is so quick to point out Kerry, be non-partisan dont be a coward if you have the balls and point out Bush's lies.
    No kidding, but who lies so frequently as Kerry? The man cannot help but flip-flop on issues because he doesn't believe in anything, only what the voters want.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    No kidding, but who lies so frequently as Kerry? The man cannot help but flip-flop on issues because he doesn't believe in anything, only what the voters want.
    I am non-party affiliated, I don't vote because someone is republican or democrat, I look at all those involved and vote according to that. You seem like George Bush could do no wrong. Typical conservative afraid to think for themselves.

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    I would like to point out that there was no lie.......... despite what Michael Moore told you loz......... Mistake, perhaps, but I would hardly call it a lie. Just because the liberal media sources you visit keep calling it a lie does not mean that you have to listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg21
    I would like to point out that there was no lie.......... despite what Michael Moore told you loz......... Mistake, perhaps, but I would hardly call it a lie. Just because the liberal media sources you visit keep calling it a lie does not mean that you have to listen to them.
    I love how you guys believe George Bush with zero discretion. Man he should gather you guys together and make you his slaves.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    My buddy from Texas called Bush one of the "good old fashioned crooks" "Steal ya blind and not even care if somebody saw it"
    Bush acts like an unrecovered alcoholic. He's a very sick man.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Bush acts like an unrecovered alcoholic. He's a very sick man.
    Dont forget his history of cocaine use. However one of his mindless slaves will rebuttal that justifying it.

What is it with you and this slavey crap...... Im guessing you are black..... get the hell over it, no one has wronged you, no one owes you anything...... what is your malfunction?

What is it with you and this slavey crap...... Im guessing you are black..... get the hell over it, no one has wronged you, no one owes you anything...... what is your malfunction?
    I'm white but being from Birmingham and its rich history of racism I can see why you would say that. I stated YOU are the slave. All these Bush supporters act like he does no wrong. Its funny how brain washed you guys are. Actually I think it is fear based but either way I feel sorry for you.

Bush thinks he's "saved" but lives like a war monger and is full of hate. He and Cheney are cowards of the worst sort. Acting like tough guys and spilling the blood of others and other's kids, but unwilling to shed their own or their children's. Bush was a halfassed pilot on guard duty.....and Cheney was mr deferrment who had "better things to do". They should just STFU. The only ones that should be making war decisions are the mothers who have lost children in the line of duty. Let the mothers of both sides meet before any war and I bet diplomacy would prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    He and Cheney are cowards of the worst sort. Acting like tough guys and spilling the blood of others and other's kids, but unwilling to shed their own or their children's..
    Couldnt of said it better myself. Sending american children to die for Halibutron's benefit.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard that john kerrys purple hearts and "war wounds" was actually caused by him trying to stick things in his azz!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I heard that john kerrys purple hearts and "war wounds" was actually caused by him trying to stick things in his azz!!!!!
    I think you are confusing that with Bush and those things were cocaine.

Bush and his cocaine covered gerbils........sounds like a south of the border circus

Cheney doesn't think a purple heart is such a big deal......his has been purple three or four times.....

Loz, There is more than one Birmingham in the United States man, get a map and look it up.

I mean really... even if I were from Alabama, you would still be generalizing and stereotyping, the same thing that you have attempted to chide others for, that would make you a hypocrite. All you have done is engage in Bush bashing without offering any substantial proof, when backed into a corner you resort to such things as name calling and rampant inuendo in an effort to divert attention from you.
    Last edited by kdawg21; 08-18-2004 at 12:55 AM.

There is more than one Birmingham in the United States..... genious
    OK So are you from the one where the black guys are lazy, but the white guys are just as lazy but they are mad at the blacks guys for being so lazy. - Family Guy

There is more than one Birmingham in the United States..... genious
    I'm sure Loz is a very generous guy!!

OK So are you from the one where the black guys are lazy, but the white guys are just as lazy but they are mad at the blacks guys for being so lazy. - Family Guy

Man, I'm really lazy right now.....and I admit it to all of you......I might even be as lazy as George W.

You make no sense

George looks like a little narrow eyed ferret and Kerry looks like a horse........which animal you votin for?

You know in a lot of ways the mule is a good mascot for the democratic party......
    It has no pride of ancestory, and no hope of betterment

Bet Gore could get big on a cycle........
    Could you see Cheney on test????........he'd bloat like a puffer fish

You know in a lot of ways the mule is a good mascot for the democratic party......
    Actually I prefer the term Jackass to mule, see unlike you I have the ability to make my own decisions, I don't have to be a conformist and stick to one party no matter how much damage they are doing to the country.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 08-18-2004 at 01:06 AM.

mules are awesome.......surefooted and strong willed.......obviously you've never worked with a good mule.......

I love this... It never fails, its like watching blind guys looking for a corner in a round room............ democrats make me laugh

I love this... It never fails, its like watching blind guys looking for a corner in a round room............ democrats make me laugh
    We'll see who's laughing in November.

its a deal

I'm not a democrat bozo.......I just refuse to vote for George again.......I'd vote for Ted Kennedy before Bush.......sorry......he's not only dumb but he is lazy and lacks insight......just like George!!!......

Badge..... I was referring to Loz...... bozo, huh.... Ive been called worse by better people

I'd vote for LOZ......

bozo......term of endearment......I grew up near Chicago.......WGN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information