Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 105
  1. #1
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425

    Exclamation I am making a vow never to debate or argue with a muslim on this site.

    I am making a vow never to debate or argue with a muslim on this site. This is not a hateful racist thread. I find that I am unable to maintain a level head and I embarass myself by becoming angry. So if you see me doing this call me out on it! I think those that know me know my position on things. Even though I'm not there in the middle of it, know that I am still with you.

    Thanks and please keep an eye on me!

  2. #2
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I am making a vow never to debate or argue with a muslim on this site. This is not a hateful racist thread. I find that I am unable to maintain a level head and I embarass myself by becoming angry. So if you see me doing this call me out on it! I think those that know me know my position on things. Even though I'm not there in the middle of it, know that I am still with you.

    Thanks and please keep an eye on me!

    Its not a case of getting angry, but I'm sure you know the saying ''lay down with dogs, and you'll get up with fleas''.. These guys are winding you up, they know how to bring out that side of you. Take example from Rak_Ani, who's living in Israel and face's the wreath of the Muslim world daily, she can come on here and hold her head high, setting an example to us all, christian and muslim alike.

  3. #3
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Agreed, I need to toughen my skin up a bit. Rak is all class IMO.

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    You have given up, cause arguments against the Muslim cause doesnt make sense. Keep a level head, turn the other cheek, and love your enemy.

  5. #5
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    You have given up, cause arguments against the Muslim cause doesnt make sense. Keep a level head, turn the other cheek, and love your enemy.

    Don't you mean ''Love your enemies sister''.... Sorry CAUSASIAN couldn't resist that one. Hows things, haven't seen you about lately.

  6. #6
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Don't you mean ''Love your enemies sister''.... Sorry CAUSASIAN couldn't resist that one. Hows things, haven't seen you about lately.
    School and Work, and I went to Milan, Italy for 20 days. Actually I have been working on my car and visiting Car Forums. Have been slacking off at the gym. How is Ireland. As I have told you before, I visited Dublin, and it was a nice place.

  7. #7
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    School and Work, and I went to Milan, Italy for 20 days. Actually I have been working on my car and visiting Car Forums. Have been slacking off at the gym. How is Ireland. As I have told you before, I visited Dublin, and it was a nice place.

    Ireland is ****ty at the moment, rain, rain and just when you think its going to stop, it rains again!. Hey good to see you back in these discussions. Unfortunetly M'guy got himself banned, but as I've explained to him he's no one to blaim but himself, PM me if you require the details.
    Ok, 'lets get it on'', enough of this friendship talk asshole (j/k)

  8. #8
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Ok, 'lets get it on'', enough of this friendship talk asshole (j/k)
    I will as soon as you start your Pro Israeli rants

    No way, MilitiaGuy was my buddy. I need more recruits to help me on this forum. Although PhysioSport is a good comrade.

  9. #9
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Fvck you rag head

  10. #10
    khurrams's Avatar
    khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ONTARIO
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    You have given up, cause arguments against the Muslim cause doesnt make sense. Keep a level head, turn the other cheek, and love your enemy.
    Since when are MUSLIMS everyone's enemy.......Im a muslim by the way....and am really offended by this...It just seems like how blacks were treated in the antibellum era in the south....now I think its the Muslims turn but I assume noone really sees the BIG PICTURE as to where it all started and what gave rise to the whole issue.....anyways....What I mean to say and Im pretty sure most of you have heard this "If you like to be respected, make sure you respect others"....PEACE OUT & BE SAFE..

  11. #11
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Since when are MUSLIMS everyone's enemy.......Im a muslim by the way....and am really offended by this...It just seems like how blacks were treated in the antibellum era in the south....now I think its the Muslims turn but I assume noone really sees the BIG PICTURE as to where it all started and what gave rise to the whole issue.....anyways....What I mean to say and Im pretty sure most of you have heard this "If you like to be respected, make sure you respect others"....PEACE OUT & BE SAFE..
    Are you talking to me? Cause I am Muslim.

  12. #12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Are you talking to me? Cause I am Muslim.
    Are you speaking to him, because he's a muslim

  13. #13
    khurrams's Avatar
    khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ONTARIO
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Are you talking to me? Cause I am Muslim.
    You mind elaborating on Love your ENEMY Part....

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Fvck you rag head
    Jesus was a raghead too.

  15. #15
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    You mind elaborating on Love your ENEMY Part....
    Read my posts, and you will see who I am.

    I was talking to 1victor. He is a so called Christian, yet he always talks alot of trash against Islam and Muslims. Ask him, he considers Islam the enemy.

    So I tried to show him how he is going against Christian beliefs.

  16. #16
    khurrams's Avatar
    khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ONTARIO
    Posts
    364
    Yeah but since u'r muslim why even address yourself as an Enemy.....Both u and his almighty know that you don't have a hidden vendetta against any race and as for 1victor "Ignorance is not an excuse" I appologise for any heat I might have caused....Just speaking my mind and if it p**sed anyone off....Im sorry..

  17. #17
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Yeah but since u'r muslim why even address yourself as an Enemy.....Both u and his almighty know that you don't have a hidden vendetta against any race and as for 1victor "Ignorance is not an excuse" I appologise for any heat I might have caused....Just speaking my mind and if it p**sed anyone off....Im sorry..
    If he considers me an enemy, I am not going to suck up to him, and try to show how nice I am, and show him I am a friend.

    If he considers me an enemy, so be it. I will act like his enemy.

  18. #18
    kdawg21's Avatar
    kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Northern Hemisphere
    Posts
    492
    Yahwe Akhbar

    Go team Infidel!!!!

  19. #19
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg21
    Yahwe Akhbar

    Go team Infidel!!!!
    This is off topic, but the first word in your reply is not to be said or written...At least in Judaism and in Hebrew. Just thought I'd let you know in case you find it important.

  20. #20
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    This is off topic, but the first word in your reply is not to be said or written...At least in Judaism and in Hebrew. Just thought I'd let you know in case you find it important.
    And the reason for this is?

  21. #21
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    And the reason for this is?
    It's God's name and in Judaism you're not allowed to say or write it. You can call him using other words like "Hashem" and "Adonai" but you can't use his name.

  22. #22
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    It's God's name and in Judaism you're not allowed to say or write it. You can call him using other words like "Hashem" and "Adonai" but you can't use his name.
    See there I learn something new everyday. My God's name is I AM.....not exactly what I'd call a name but hey, he's the one with all the powers so it's not like I have a lot of say about him changing it......I AM sounds better than Bob or Steve anyway.

  23. #23
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Does that also apply to people who are not religious? I was going to start telling people God, I mean Yahwe Akhbar and I are now on a first name basis. I don't know any Catholics who know him on a first name basis, bot I'm going to ruin their day.....lol . I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I find it terribly amusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    It's God's name and in Judaism you're not allowed to say or write it. You can call him using other words like "Hashem" and "Adonai" but you can't use his name.

  24. #24
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Does that also apply to people who are not religious? I was going to start telling people God, I mean Yahwe Akhbar and I are now on a first name basis. I don't know any Catholics who know him on a first name basis, bot I'm going to ruin their day.....lol . I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I find it terribly amusing.
    Akbar is Arabic for "great". Just the first word is his name. If you're not religious you are let off the hook. I mean, the religious guys pray for God to forgive the non-religious sinners (in Judaism), and if that doesn't help then you're going to hell anyway for a long line of other things. Right?

  25. #25
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    LOL, yeah that's how the Catholic argument goes also. It's ok tho, I told bdtr and that old Irish guy who never says his Hail Mary's to save me a seat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Akbar is Arabic for "great". Just the first word is his name. If you're not religious you are let off the hook. I mean, the religious guys pray for God to forgive the non-religious sinners (in Judaism), and if that doesn't help then you're going to hell anyway for a long line of other things. Right?

  26. #26
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Chica if your relying on my prayers your going to hell or sure.

  27. #27
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Akbar is Arabic for "great". Just the first word is his name. If you're not religious you are let off the hook. I mean, the religious guys pray for God to forgive the non-religious sinners (in Judaism), and if that doesn't help then you're going to hell anyway for a long line of other things. Right?
    Jews dont belive in Hell, I know you know that.

  28. #28
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Praise Yhvh.

  29. #29
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    Khurrams I would love for you to explain the Big Picture on how us whiteys plotted to do what?????????

    Paint away!!!!

  30. #30
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    I was told while I was on my little break from AR it got pretty heated around here with this topic. Alot of hate Americans and hate muslims and hate catholics, judaism, etc...wtf is going on. ****, I hate to see a good board go down this road! We're all f*kn' surrouned with this shAt everyday and it's the 2 worst topics to debate...religion and politics....
    Cause everyones f*kn right...no win situation...

    1victor, if they start you up man just turn away from it ...

    SID

  31. #31
    kdawg21's Avatar
    kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Northern Hemisphere
    Posts
    492
    Its a nominalist thing.... I get it, I dont agree with it, but I get it.

  32. #32
    khurrams's Avatar
    khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ONTARIO
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Khurrams I would love for you to explain the Big Picture on how us whiteys plotted to do what?????????

    Paint away!!!!

    Come on Bro....2 and 2 is self explanatory.....Why would u want me to play the same broken record that every child is aware of......Its not like you are oblivious to the whole issue. I don't mean to cause heat nor do I have anything against anyone.....Its just the first impulse reaction of hearing your own kind getting de-graded and me just sitting here without getting flamed......Whocares...just lets all get along....cos no matter what we all are gonna go six feet under...no matter what colour you are so lets be safe and humble...lets enjoy the life we live in cos u don't know about tommorow...don't waste your time here in this world segregating every race and pointing fingers at who did what.....Im sorry if this doesn't make sense and those sensitive to this issue just consider it psycho babble....PEACE

  33. #33
    P Rock's Avatar
    P Rock is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York Fckin City
    Posts
    586
    what i want to know is , what the fcuk does this nonsense have to do with bodybuilding and JUICE!!!! asa-lama-lakem, mashugina, osama yo mama, and all that puff daddy shlt

  34. #34
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    what i want to know is , what the fcuk does this nonsense have to do with bodybuilding and JUICE!!!! asa-lama-lakem, mashugina, osama yo mama, and all that puff daddy shlt

    Your viewing a Politics/Religion/War forum on the board. It was set up because some of us like to debate politics, although to some its full of hate I can tell you its not. The only person to express pure hatred here was Militiaguy, he got banned for it. Off this forum we're all friends, and indeed if you read through the posts you'll see CAUSASIAN and myself have alittle fun, plus I've exchanged PM's with Physio_Sport unrelated to politics in the past.

    Hope that answer's some questions.

  35. #35
    EvilElmo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    13
    I am also Islamic. I find the generalisations by inbred ****sticks quite amusing. In Australia, my wife and I have copped much abuse by people. People get scared when I get onto a packed train, and scream abuse at me as a sit at a set of lights with my wife in the passenger side, calling me an oppressor of her rights. I would not hurt my wife, nor would I disown her if she walked away from Islam. She does not drive because she does not have a licence. I just find his abuse quite frustrating because they have no idea, only what the American press system tells them.

  36. #36
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    The only person to express pure hatred here was Militiaguy, he got banned for it.

    that not exactly true.

    eg.

    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=110755

    post #7

    by spywizard

    "I thought that since the majority of the population was muslim...

    stealing, killing, and rapist wouldn't be a problem.... "


    ---------

    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...highlight=sand

    #2
    jbigdog69

    "Nuke em all!!! Sorry towel head wearing mother fukers!!!"

    #28
    jbigdog69

    "This is my land until someone takes it. Bring it on!!! I gaurantee you that most of us Iron Bro's will line up and kick some serious ass to defend our country. I am not a racist and never will be. But can I ask you something? Why do arabs smell like booty?? Maybe cuz it is ya'lls cutoms to fuk each other (dudes) up the asshole. Maybe it is the stench that agent Smith from "The Matrix" was talking about. The flee like infestation of an unknown bread that is here to destroy all other life. Fuk em all!!!"


    #29
    money boss hustla

    "F'ing savages. Those sand monkeys need to feel the wrath of nuclear bombs. Destroy the middle east and bring it back into civilization. Germany and Japan are now successful!"

    #30
    Warrior

    "They are fuking cavemen... the way they dress... the way they treat their women... the way they live... cavemen with too much money... these guys are fuking scum... I hope they wake up our political dragon to pulverize their homes and families... screw politics... and if they want to try and take my head off - I'd give them a fight so I could die with a smile on my face..."


    #37
    jcstomper

    "F-CK THE MIDDLE EAST thats all im gonna say, they are all savages and the world would be much quieter and peaceful if they were all dead. i dont care how racist, prejudice or what ever you wanna call it i sound. but all i know is that i know muslims in the USA and they do not act or feel like the people in the ME. its just something about living in sand, i guess all the sand storms mess with their heads. kill them all, and let a norse god sort them out for all i care. it would be just better with out them on this planet. if you feel its ok to saw some poor mans head off then you do not deserve to live on this planet."


    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...highlight=sand

    post #6

    da bull

    "We should get a big can of kick ass,and exterminate all those sand fleas!"

  37. #37
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Physio, check your PM inbox please. The reason's for his banning are made clear there.

  38. #38
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Physio Sport thats a good point, alot of hate spewed. But its funny, they say the Muslims are the ones with hate.

  39. #39
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Physio Sport thats a good point, alot of hate spewed. But its funny, they say the Muslims are the ones with hate.
    Well it wasn’t Mexicans that murdered 3000 innocent people in NY City.
    It wasn’t Italians who killed scores of civilians on that Madrid train.
    It wasn’t Canadians who killed all those people in the Bally hotel.
    It isn’t Russians who blow up restaurants, busses, and nightclubs in Israel.
    And so on, and so on, and so on.
    Now you tell us who is filled with hate, and inhumanity.

  40. #40
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Well it wasn’t Mexicans that murdered 3000 innocent people in NY City.
    It wasn’t Italians who killed scores of civilians on that Madrid train.
    It wasn’t Canadians who killed all those people in the Bally hotel.
    It isn’t Russians who blow up restaurants, busses, and nightclubs in Israel.
    And so on, and so on, and so on.
    Now you tell us who is filled with hate, and inhumanity.
    WOW, powerfull. Short, sweet and powerfull.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •