Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

US Border Control

I watched a report on the Illegal immigrants coming over from mexico to the USA. They say that every year they stop 1 million people and that is only 25% of the people that attempt to come over. so in other words that means 3 million get over every year. When we catch them they are sent back and they try again.. sometimes are caught 4 times in a day. What do you think that the USA should do about this?

BTW: I have no problem with immigrants coming over to the USA as long as it is done legally. The different backgrounds is what made/makes this country great.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Put a wall up....

JK guys....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Cut off their legs!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Pluck out their eyes.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    help their country to become better so then they don't need to come to yours.
    thats really the only thing i can really think of.
    they come to our countries becuase the conditions in their countries are not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    help their country to become better so then they don't need to come to yours.
    thats really the only thing i can really think of.
    they come to our countries becuase the conditions in their countries are not that good.
    But I still go along with cutting off their legs and plucking out their eyes.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    But I still go along with cutting off their legs and plucking out their eyes.
    bouncer once again you fail to understand. how many times to i have to put you right.

if we cut their eyes out and there legs off. they will get scared. if they get scared they stop comming into our countries.

youre probably thnking fine and your point is.

if they stop comming into our countries then our soldiers who love tourturing people aka iraq they will have nothing to do when they come back. you see the dilema where in.

Well I've no idea about the mexican border, but maybe a wall would be a good idea with proper border control's, then if you cross the wall treat the person like anyone illegally crossing a boder in most other parts of the world, shoot them.

We have tried to make the Mexican economy better um......Ever hear of NAFTA? . It's an oil rich nation but the politicians are so corrupt it's like a monarchy

I have heard it is by far the most corrupt country,, and besides NAFTA we help their economy by going to their pharms lolol

Yes Rizz excellent point!
    Rizz,
    I can't help it I have to ask . How's the dry ass chicken!! Man I still chuckle when I think of that. Dude you must have been totally worn out!

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Put a wall up....
    There already is one...

Well, ok, lets be politically correct... it's not a "wall" per say it's a fence... huge difference...

Oh and to stay on topic, I got nothing against the fence/wall, and my attitude on ILLEGAL aliens is zero tolerance... kick 'em out... hard Unfortunately Canada doesn't do that...

Just remember, every illegal "refuge" takes the place of a law abiding person who wants to immigrate into the country. They affect the immigration quotas.

And ask yourself, how much respect for the law of your country does an illegal alien have, when the first thing he does is make a mockery of your laws to enter and stay in the country?

Red

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    One big problem is that their churches tell them that contraception is sinful, and they end up with more babies than they can support, and their economic need forces them to find work in the US.
    Best thing the Mexicans can do is tear down all the churches and spay and neuter the population. No sense in making babies that no one can take care of.
    -Tock

Tock, A big part of their economic need is a result of the ruling class hoarding all of the resources. BTW I thought you were immigrating to Palestine? JUST KIDDING! I can't resist being a smart ass, you know that.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Tock, A big part of their economic need is a result of the ruling class hoarding all of the resources.
    Ya, sorta like here in the US. 10% of the population owns 90% of the assets, something like that . . . the rest of us get enough bread and circuses to keep us from rioting in the streets . . .

BTW I thought you were immigrating to Palestine? JUST KIDDING! I can't resist being a smart ass, you know that.
    Better be a smart ass than have an ass that smarts, I always say . . .
    --ock

Very true Tock at least we "commoners" have enough to keep us apathetic. The truth of the matter is that the Gov't and business want cheap labor they don't care if it costs us jobs and higher taxes and they won't until we "riot in the streets" over it.

Heck if we built a fence companies like ADM and Monsanto would have a key to the gate and provide shuttle service to their plants!

Yes Rizz excellent point!
    Rizz,
    I can't help it I have to ask . How's the dry ass chicken!! Man I still chuckle when I think of that. Dude you must have been totally worn out!
    after the KY it went down smooth lol

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Very true Tock at least we "commoners" have enough to keep us apathetic. The truth of the matter is that the Gov't and business want cheap labor they don't care if it costs us jobs and higher taxes and they won't until we "riot in the streets" over it.

Heck if we built a fence companies like ADM and Monsanto would have a key to the gate and provide shuttle service to their plants!

Globalization sucks

Badger at last we agree it does suck . It's totally impractical but isolationism would be awesome!

The problem with isolationism is that instead of paying $65 for a DVD deck at Wallmart, you'd be paying $500 for a US made one... and it's what keeps the prices of American cars at an affordable level.

I am also not a great fan of globalisation, but it's a fact of life today, we really can't have our cake and eat it too.

Oh, and btw it's not just AMD and Monsanto, remember that Wallymart also uses illegal migrant work as maintenance staff in many of it's stores AND to sell you a cheaper product they buy mostly from suppliers that employ child (almost slave) labour.

I'm afraid that illegal alien cheap labour is as part of America as mom and apple pies. It's the same in Canada but to a lesser extent. Basically we need people to do the $hit jobs cheaply. Heck in the early 90's I worked in a kids summer camp in upper NYS and ALL the maintenance and kitchen staff of ALL the camps in that area were illegal Mexicans being paid peanuts. Cops knew, INS knew, everyone knew...

Red

Thread Information