Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 74
  1. #1
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160

    AIPAC caught spying?.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in639143.shtml

    Oh dear another one? Must be Israeli governments backstabbing policy.

  2. #2
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in639143.shtml

    Oh dear another one? Must be Israeli governments backstabbing policy.
    you think thats bad i still want to know what happend to these israeli "civillians".

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,52681,00.html

  3. #3
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    or like these clowns


    New Zealand jails Israeli spies. bbc news 24 uk
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/3896009.stm

  4. #4
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in639143.shtml

    Oh dear another one? Must be Israeli governments backstabbing policy.
    i don;t think anything will happen to the guy. both john kerry and bush are bending over backwards to get jewish support and votes around voting time especially through being pro israel and pro jewish.

    if john kerry needs to suck israeli cock he most likely will to become president.

  5. #5
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    Funny how the media likes to drop such news stories as fast as they pick it up. Do you ever see them following up on these events?

  6. #6
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    http://forum.johnkerry.com/index.php?showtopic=52883


    John Kerry: Strengthening Israel’s Security
    and Bolstering the US-Israel Special Relationship

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    John Kerry has been at the forefront of the fight for Israel’s security during his nineteen years in the US Senate. His pro-Israel voting record is second to none.

    John Kerry did not wait until he was running for president of the United States to visit Israel - he has been there on numerous occasions throughout his public life. Through his meetings with Israeli political and military leaders – and especially his interaction with ordinary Israelis – he has experienced the everyday security threat that Israelis face and this has deepened his understanding of Israel’s security needs. In short, John Kerry will never do anything to compromise that security.

    John Kerry believes that particularly in uncertain times like these we must reaffirm and indeed strengthen our special relationship with Israel, our most steadfast friend and ally in the region. His commitment to a safe, secure, democratic Jewish state of Israel is unwavering. It comes from a personal belief that Israel’s cause must be America’s cause.

    John Kerry understands that anti-Semitism masked in anti-Israel rhetoric is a dangerous trend threatening both Israel and Jewish communities around the world. John Kerry has always fought against anti-Semitism and as president, he will take governments around the world to task for failing to address this escalating threat.

    Israel’s Right to Respond to Terrorism: Kerry supports Israel’s right of self defense to eliminate threats to its citizens, including actions taken by Israel against Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other terrorist groups in Gaza. In spring 2002, when Israel launched Operation Defensive Shield to root out Palestinian terrorists and dismantle the Palestinian infrastructure, Kerry co-sponsored a resolution expressing solidarity with Israel and called for continued assistance in strengthening Israel's homeland defenses.

    Supporting Israel’s Plan to Withdraw from Gaza: John Kerry expressed support for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s unprecedented plan to withdraw from the Gaza Strip. He recognizes that in any final settlement for Israel to remain a Jewish State, Palestinians must settle in a future Palestinian State rather than in Israel, and that in light of demographic realities, a number of settlement blocks will likely become a part of Israel.

    Fighting Against Saudi Government Anti-Semitism: John Kerry has forcefully spoken out against anti-Semitic statements by Saudi government officials, saying it calls into question their commitment to combating terrorism and pledging that as president, he will never permit these kinds of attacks to go unanswered.

    Israel’s Security Fence Is A Legitimate Right of Self Defense: John Kerry supports the construction of Israel’s security fence to stop terrorists from entering Israel. The security fence is a legitimate act of self defense erected in response to the wave of terror attacks against Israeli citizens. He believes the security fence is not a matter for the International Court of Justice.

    New Palestinian Leadership: John Kerry believes that Yasser Arafat is a failed leader and unfit partner for peace and therefore has supported his total isolation. He has demanded a new, responsible Palestinian leadership, committed to ending the violence and fighting terror – in word and in deed – and will work tirelessly to ensure that this new leadership emerges.

    Foreign Aid to Israel: John Kerry has always voted to maintain critical foreign aid to our ally Israel, resisting any attempts to cut it over his years in the Senate. In the early 1990s, he fought President Bush when his administration restricted aid to Israel through the loan guarantees program.

    The UN and other International Organizations: John Kerry has always believed the US must stand solidly behind Israel at the UN and other international organizations. He recognizes the UN must establish more credibility on Arab-Israeli matters and would never hesitate to wield a US veto on the Security Council in the face of anti-Israel/anti-Zionist resolutions.

    Fighting to Move the American Embassy to Jerusalem: John Kerry has long advocated moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, Israel’s indisputable capital. In 1999, he signed a letter taking President Clinton to task for not moving the embassy.

    Maintaining Israel’s Military Superiority: John Kerry understands that America must guarantee Israel’s military superiority and supports carefully restricting arms sales to Arab countries in the region. He opposed the sale of Maverick missiles and F-15 fighter planes to Saudi Arabia.

    Financing Terror: Kerry will demand accountability and action from Arab and European countries to eliminate sources of funds that flow freely to terrorist organizations. Kerry strongly believes the US must “end the sweetheart relationship with a bunch of Arab countries that still allow money to move to Hamas and Hezbollah and Al Aqsa Brigade.”

    Isolating and Punishing Regimes of Terror: Kerry co-sponsored the Syria Accountability Act, which includes a ban on the export of military and dual use items to Syria. He believes that “we must ensure that Syria does not acquire and distribute additional weapons thereby exasperating tensions in the Middle East, raising potential threats to Israel, and undermining arms control.”

    Preventing a Nuclear Armed Iran: John Kerry understands that a nuclear armed Iran is unacceptable. He believes the failure of the Bush Administration to thwart Iran’s efforts to amass nuclear weapons poses a real threat to the safety and security of Israel, the US and the rest of the free world.

    Guiding Principles for John Kerry on Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict:

    • As President, John Kerry will never force Israel to make concessions that compromise its security.
    • As President, John Kerry would not expect Israel to negotiate without a credible Palestinian partner for peace - something that unfortunately does not exist today.
    • As President, John Kerry would work to ensure and embrace strong bi-partisan support for matters concerning the security of the State of Israel.
    • As President, John Kerry will provide the political and military support for Israel to fight terrorism. He understands that just as Israel has stood with the US in our fight against terrorism and Al-Qaeda, the US must stand firmly with Israel as it fights against terrorism and terrorist groups like Islamic Jihad, Hamas and Hezbollah. We must continue to stand shoulder to shoulder against terrorism and state sponsors of terrorism.
    • As President, John Kerry will work to strengthen the economy of Israel, an economy that has suffered dramatically over the last few years during the latest violence in the region. In particular, he will act to jump start the high tech sector working to adapt many of the innovative “technologies” Israel has invented to combat terrorism. He will work to strengthen the US homeland while simultaneously strengthening the Israeli economy.
    • As President, John Kerry will strengthen the working relationship and cooperation between the US Department of Homeland Security and the Israeli security establishment to share technology and lessons learned. In addition, he will establish a commission to see what the US can learn to strengthen the security of our homeland from Israel’s experience and success on matters such as airline and port security, nuclear plants and chemical storage facilities.
    • As President, John Kerry will implement measures and programs to improve the social, economic, and political conditions throughout the Middle East as part of a comprehensive multilateral effort to move the region forward towards democracy and freedom and away from Islamic fundamentalism, including a wide-ranging Middle East trade agenda.

  7. #7
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    http://forum.johnkerry.com/index.php?showtopic=52883


    John Kerry: Strengthening Israel’s Security
    and Bolstering the US-Israel Special Relationship

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    John Kerry has been at the forefront of the fight for Israel’s security during his nineteen years in the US Senate. His pro-Israel voting record is second to none.

    John Kerry did not wait until he was running for president of the United States to visit Israel - he has been there on numerous occasions throughout his public life. Through his meetings with Israeli political and military leaders – and especially his interaction with ordinary Israelis – he has experienced the everyday security threat that Israelis face and this has deepened his understanding of Israel’s security needs. In short, John Kerry will never do anything to compromise that security.

    John Kerry believes that particularly in uncertain times like these we must reaffirm and indeed strengthen our special relationship with Israel, our most steadfast friend and ally in the region. His commitment to a safe, secure, democratic Jewish state of Israel is unwavering. It comes from a personal belief that Israel’s cause must be America’s cause.

    John Kerry understands that anti-Semitism masked in anti-Israel rhetoric is a dangerous trend threatening both Israel and Jewish communities around the world. John Kerry has always fought against anti-Semitism and as president, he will take governments around the world to task for failing to address this escalating threat.

    Israel’s Right to Respond to Terrorism: Kerry supports Israel’s right of self defense to eliminate threats to its citizens, including actions taken by Israel against Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other terrorist groups in Gaza. In spring 2002, when Israel launched Operation Defensive Shield to root out Palestinian terrorists and dismantle the Palestinian infrastructure, Kerry co-sponsored a resolution expressing solidarity with Israel and called for continued assistance in strengthening Israel's homeland defenses.

    Supporting Israel’s Plan to Withdraw from Gaza: John Kerry expressed support for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s unprecedented plan to withdraw from the Gaza Strip. He recognizes that in any final settlement for Israel to remain a Jewish State, Palestinians must settle in a future Palestinian State rather than in Israel, and that in light of demographic realities, a number of settlement blocks will likely become a part of Israel.

    Fighting Against Saudi Government Anti-Semitism: John Kerry has forcefully spoken out against anti-Semitic statements by Saudi government officials, saying it calls into question their commitment to combating terrorism and pledging that as president, he will never permit these kinds of attacks to go unanswered.

    Israel’s Security Fence Is A Legitimate Right of Self Defense: John Kerry supports the construction of Israel’s security fence to stop terrorists from entering Israel. The security fence is a legitimate act of self defense erected in response to the wave of terror attacks against Israeli citizens. He believes the security fence is not a matter for the International Court of Justice.

    New Palestinian Leadership: John Kerry believes that Yasser Arafat is a failed leader and unfit partner for peace and therefore has supported his total isolation. He has demanded a new, responsible Palestinian leadership, committed to ending the violence and fighting terror – in word and in deed – and will work tirelessly to ensure that this new leadership emerges.

    Foreign Aid to Israel: John Kerry has always voted to maintain critical foreign aid to our ally Israel, resisting any attempts to cut it over his years in the Senate. In the early 1990s, he fought President Bush when his administration restricted aid to Israel through the loan guarantees program.

    The UN and other International Organizations: John Kerry has always believed the US must stand solidly behind Israel at the UN and other international organizations. He recognizes the UN must establish more credibility on Arab-Israeli matters and would never hesitate to wield a US veto on the Security Council in the face of anti-Israel/anti-Zionist resolutions.

    Fighting to Move the American Embassy to Jerusalem: John Kerry has long advocated moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, Israel’s indisputable capital. In 1999, he signed a letter taking President Clinton to task for not moving the embassy.

    Maintaining Israel’s Military Superiority: John Kerry understands that America must guarantee Israel’s military superiority and supports carefully restricting arms sales to Arab countries in the region. He opposed the sale of Maverick missiles and F-15 fighter planes to Saudi Arabia.

    Financing Terror: Kerry will demand accountability and action from Arab and European countries to eliminate sources of funds that flow freely to terrorist organizations. Kerry strongly believes the US must “end the sweetheart relationship with a bunch of Arab countries that still allow money to move to Hamas and Hezbollah and Al Aqsa Brigade.”

    Isolating and Punishing Regimes of Terror: Kerry co-sponsored the Syria Accountability Act, which includes a ban on the export of military and dual use items to Syria. He believes that “we must ensure that Syria does not acquire and distribute additional weapons thereby exasperating tensions in the Middle East, raising potential threats to Israel, and undermining arms control.”

    Preventing a Nuclear Armed Iran: John Kerry understands that a nuclear armed Iran is unacceptable. He believes the failure of the Bush Administration to thwart Iran’s efforts to amass nuclear weapons poses a real threat to the safety and security of Israel, the US and the rest of the free world.

    Guiding Principles for John Kerry on Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict:

    • As President, John Kerry will never force Israel to make concessions that compromise its security.
    • As President, John Kerry would not expect Israel to negotiate without a credible Palestinian partner for peace - something that unfortunately does not exist today.
    • As President, John Kerry would work to ensure and embrace strong bi-partisan support for matters concerning the security of the State of Israel.
    • As President, John Kerry will provide the political and military support for Israel to fight terrorism. He understands that just as Israel has stood with the US in our fight against terrorism and Al-Qaeda, the US must stand firmly with Israel as it fights against terrorism and terrorist groups like Islamic Jihad, Hamas and Hezbollah. We must continue to stand shoulder to shoulder against terrorism and state sponsors of terrorism.
    • As President, John Kerry will work to strengthen the economy of Israel, an economy that has suffered dramatically over the last few years during the latest violence in the region. In particular, he will act to jump start the high tech sector working to adapt many of the innovative “technologies” Israel has invented to combat terrorism. He will work to strengthen the US homeland while simultaneously strengthening the Israeli economy.
    • As President, John Kerry will strengthen the working relationship and cooperation between the US Department of Homeland Security and the Israeli security establishment to share technology and lessons learned. In addition, he will establish a commission to see what the US can learn to strengthen the security of our homeland from Israel’s experience and success on matters such as airline and port security, nuclear plants and chemical storage facilities.
    • As President, John Kerry will implement measures and programs to improve the social, economic, and political conditions throughout the Middle East as part of a comprehensive multilateral effort to move the region forward towards democracy and freedom and away from Islamic fundamentalism, including a wide-ranging Middle East trade agenda.
    AKA: a serving of jewish cock up kerry's wrinkled ass.

  8. #8
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    Funny how the media likes to drop such news stories as fast as they pick it up. Do you ever see them following up on these events?

    in my country we get news from nearly all countries around the world europe,eastern europe,africa,asia,america and middle east.

    most american channels don;t say anything bad about israels behavior and they don;t even show video tapes of israeli soldiers beating up palestinian women.

    these stories and all the others are droped instantly.

    there was a news story on foxnews.com once about an "israeli spy ring" operating on america. i read the story and a couple of weeks later it was gone off there website.

    most american news channels are spinless cowards who are too afraid to tell the truth about there "best", "reliable" and most "trust worthy" "friend" in the world.

    and the other news papers and news channels in america are either edited or owned by jews so they always make israel look good and every one else bad.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-27-2004 at 07:18 PM.

  9. #9
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    You're preaching to the converted brother. I've seen the pictures of palestinian women getting beaten, of a palestinian child walking with his mother and father and having an IDF soldier put the barrel of his M16 to his head, ect.. ect... Too many atrocities to list.

    The problem with America is that you have jewish-zionist owned mass-media, and the general population = a bunch of dullards who can't form an opinon without having bias "news" spoonfed to them from everywhichway.

  10. #10
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    You guys are sickening, the whole world is controlled by Jews, gimme a break. Talk about paranoia. It's clear where your loyalties lie so just come out of the closet. This worldwide conspiracy thing is a crock! The thing is that you really believe it , that's what is scary. Leave the Jews alone and they will leave them alone it's a simple basic concept.

  11. #11
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Need, You must be pecking away you've been there for quite some time. Do you think the entire world is controlled by Jews? Don't you find that a little "out there"?

  12. #12
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    You guys are sickening, the whole world is controlled by Jews, gimme a break. Talk about paranoia. It's clear where your loyalties lie so just come out of the closet. This worldwide conspiracy thing is a crock! The thing is that you really believe it , that's what is scary. Leave the Jews alone and they will leave them alone it's a simple basic concept.
    Well my loyalties certainly don't lie with the country getting $30,000 per citizen for no reason. But I guess both the zionists and the arabs benefit from America. The jews get $30,000 per citizen and the arabs get 30 1000lbs bombs dropped on them per citizen.

  13. #13
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I don't think that is directly paid by the U.S. perhaps an organization in the U.S. post your source for that information please.

  14. #14
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    No good sir, thats $30,000 PER CITIZEN from YOUR TAX DOLLARS.

    God forbid the American government spend that money on something more important, like education, care for the elderly, ect.. ect..

    http://www.wrmea.com/html/usaidtoisrael0001.htm <-- ENJOY!
    Last edited by NEED2BEHUGE; 08-27-2004 at 08:06 PM.

  15. #15
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Please show me your source, if it's true I want to know about it because I agree it's B.S.

    *On a side note:I am not a Zionist I just want more than rhetoric to prove a vast Jewish conspiracy controlling the world.

  16. #16
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    How is it that a small minority controlls the majority. The only thing I can think of that makes sense is the military stronghold point. It is written that it is paid to the gov't do they issue checks to the citizens?

    Please other than it's ours tell me why that land is so important to you. Leave out the religious dogma, why do you value it so much? It seems like sheer stubborness. I don't grasp it , I am open to hear more.

  17. #17
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Badger you gonna put your dog in this one?

  18. #18
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    You guys are sickening, the whole world is controlled by Jews, gimme a break. Talk about paranoia. It's clear where your loyalties lie so just come out of the closet. This worldwide conspiracy thing is a crock! The thing is that you really believe it , that's what is scary. Leave the Jews alone and they will leave them alone it's a simple basic concept.
    Hey....did you see the Israelis dancing on the rooftop filming 9/11??
    There are also reports of the Mosad setting up "aLqueda cells" in Palestine
    I think there is more to this than I ever thought......I believe Israel is gradually pulling us into the conflict......in fact they could have been tightly involved with the attack on the WTC.....not at all far fetched

  19. #19
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I have heard that theory but all I have heard is theories on that, no real hard facts.

  20. #20
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    "Israel does not spy on the United States of America."
    -- Mark Regev, a spokesman at the Israeli embassy in Washington

    Prior to 9/11, the FBI had discovered the presence of a massive spy ring inside the United States run by the government of Israel. This seems a harsh gratitude from a nation which obtains 10% of its annual budget from the American taxpayer, $3+ billion a year. Over the years, American taxpayers have been required to send Israel more than four times what the US spent to go to the moon.

    What Israel has done in return was to set up government subsidized telecommunications companies which operate here in the United States. One of these companies is Amdocs, which provides billing and directory assistance for 90% of the phone companies in the USA. Amdocs' main computer center for billing is actually in Israel and allows those with access to do what intelligence agencies call "traffic analysis"; a picture of someone's activities based on a pattern of who they are calling and when. Another Israeli telecom company is Comverse Infosys, which subcontracts the installation of the automatic tapping equipment now built into every phone system in America. Comverse maintains its own connections to all this phone tapping equipment, insisting that it is for maintenance purposes only. However, Converse has been named as the most likely source for leaked information regarding telephone calls by law enforcement that derailed several investigations into not only espionage, but drug running as well. Yet another Israeli telecom company is Odigo, which provides the core message passing system for all the "Instant Message" services. Two hours before the attacks on the World Trade Towers, Odigo employees received a warning. Odigo has an office 2 blocks from the former location of the World Trade Towers. "I think there is very compelling evidence that at least some of the terrorists were assisted not just in financing -- although that was part of it -- by a sovereign foreign government... It will become public at some point when it's turned over to the archives, but that's 20 or 30 years from now."
    -- Senator Graham as quoted in Senator: At Least One Foreign Country Assisted the 9/11 Terrorists


    Let us be clear here. There is nothing benign about Israel spying on the United States. When Jonathan Pollard stole our nuclear secrets (which your taxes paid to develop) and sent them to Israel, Israel did not hesitate to trade those secrets to the USSR in exchange for increased emigration quotas.

    The implication of these facts is that the billions of our tax dollars sent to Israel (while women and children sleep in America's alleys and eat out of trash bins) have bought and paid for a monstrous phone tracking and phone tapping system that can eavesdrop on almost any phone call in America. Even the White House phones were open to such tapping by listening in on the other end outside the White House itself.

    This actually happened. The Ken Starr report on Whitewater describes how Bill Clinton informed Monica Lewinsky that their phone sex conversations had been recorded. At the same time, Clinton ordered the FBI to cease the hunt for an Israeli mole known to be operating inside the White House itself!

    So here we have a foreign nation able to listen in on most phones at will, using taps that cannot be found because they are built into the phone system itself, and willing to use the information gleaned from those calls to blackmail Americans into any desired course of action. This may well be what Ariel Sharon meant when he stated that the Jewish people control America.

    That the information gleaned from these phone taps is being used to coerce the behavior of key individuals in the US Government and media is illustrated by the manner in which the government and the media have handled this scandal of the largest spy ring ever uncovered inside the United States, and of phone taps on all of our phones. They are downplaying it. Actually, burying it is a better word.

    Fox News, alone of all the media, actually ran the story as a four part broadcast, and put the story up on its web site. Then, without explanation, Fox News erased the story from their web site and have never mentioned it again. CNN followed by "Orwellizing" their report of the two hour advance warning of the WTC attacks sent to Odigo employees. But far more telling is the admission made by a US Official in part one of the Fox News report that hard evidence existed linking the events of 9/11 not to Arab Muslims, but to some of the more than 200 Israeli spies arrested both before and after 9/11, but that this evidence had been CLASSIFIED.

    "Investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying ... is considered career suicide."
    -- Carl Cameron, as quoted in The Spies Who Came In From The Art Sale

    Since then, any and all mention of the Israeli spy ring and phone tapping scandal has resulted in a barrage of shrill screams of "hate" and "anti-Semite", two well worn and frankly over used devices to try to silence discussion on any topic unfavorable to the nation which owns the spy ring in question.
    The story of the uncovering of the largest spy ring ever discovered inside the United States should be the story of the century, if indeed the US media is looking out for the best interests of the American people. That this spy ring helped drug smugglers evade investigators should be a major scandal, if indeed the US media is looking out for the best interests of the American people. That the spy ring includes companies able to track and tap into any phone in America, including the White House, should be a cause celebre', if indeed the US media is looking out for the best interests of the American people.


    But they are not. The media is trying to bury this story. They are spiking it, erasing it from their web sites in a chilling real-life Orwellian rewriting of history.

    The actions of the US media are those of people trying to protect this spy ring and those that the spy ring worked for. "While I agree with you, if I say anything about US geopolitical interests with Israel, I might as well clean off my desk."
    -- Unnamed reporter as quoted in American Media Censorship and Israel


    The actions of the US media are those of traitors to the American people.

  21. #21
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I don't know how to respond to that, why would the U.S. gov't allow it? Do they have dirt on all of the politicians? I find it hard to believe that all of these people are being controlled by blackmail. The sheer number of people that would have to be controlled is like out of an X-File or something. I'm not saying there aren't shreds of truth in there but I don't know if I can swallow it all.

  22. #22
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    My dad retired from AT&Tand was in one of the main switching stations in Atlanta, he is as paranoid as they get I find it difficult to believe that AT&T would not know about all of this.

  23. #23
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I don't know how to respond to that, why would the U.S. gov't allow it? Do they have dirt on all of the politicians? I find it hard to believe that all of these people are being controlled by blackmail. The sheer number of people that would have to be controlled is like out of an X-File or something. I'm not saying there aren't shreds of truth in there but I don't know if I can swallow it all.
    It's time to educate yourself on the world around you son. Don't believe all **** the zionist owned media shoves down your throat.

  24. #24
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I am educated and I watch other news sources and read other news sources than purely American ones SON. There are way too many threads to this plot that don't come together. The whole world would have to be in on it and it could not be supressed, now that's insane IMO. You never answered my question about the land. We were going on just fine until your last condescending post, why was that necessary?

  25. #25
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    probes, probes, probes... thats all it is, probes, lets see what becomes of these probes. One thing we don't need to probe, and thats who was involved in 9/11 and Madrid, plus many, many more. Gimme a break.

  26. #26
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I am educated and I watch other news sources and read other news sources than purely American ones SON. There are way too many threads to this plot that don't come together. The whole world would have to be in on it and it could not be supressed, now that's insane IMO. You never answered my question about the land. We were going on just fine until your last condescending post, why was that necessary?
    The lands important because people have lived there for generations upon generations and have built homes, communities, and families. But then again, I never said ANYTHING about the land now did I? But forget about the land, what's more important is the human suffering on that land. For example, Palestinian kids getting shot at while going to school.

    If don't want to open your eyes, then have fun living in your fairtytale bubble.

    America gives Israel so much, but what does Israel give back to America? dead soldiers that fought in iraq under the delusional thought of WMD? mothers and children eatting out of trashbins because money for public welfare's being used to fund Israeli bulldozers?

    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    probes, probes, probes... thats all it is, probes, lets see what becomes of these probes. One thing we don't need to probe, and thats who was involved in 9/11 and Madrid, plus many, many more. Gimme a break.
    Probes? Explain. There are too many links between 9/11 and Israeli for me sit here and put blame on anyone.

  27. #27
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by need2behuge
    The problem with America is that you have jewish-zionist owned mass-media, and the general population = a bunch of dullards who can't form an opinon without having bias "news" spoonfed to them from everywhichway.
    Oh please you live in canada and after the $hit u posted with the IQ information no one can believe any of your posts. Canada is a phucking joke riding the US coat tails.

  28. #28
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Oh please you live in canada and after the $hit u posted with the IQ information no one can believe any of your posts. Canada is a phucking joke riding the US coat tails.
    Yep. And you believed it. Thank you for proving my point.

  29. #29
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    Well my loyalties certainly don't lie with the country getting $30,000 per citizen for no reason. But I guess both the zionists and the arabs benefit from America. The jews get $30,000 per citizen and the arabs get 30 1000lbs bombs dropped on them per citizen.

    Would YOU give money to these people;

    Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic
    States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:
    Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time.
    Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time.
    Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time.
    United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
    Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
    Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
    Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
    Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
    Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
    Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
    Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
    Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
    Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
    Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
    Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.
    India votes against the United States 81% of the time.
    Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
    Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.
    US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:
    Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United
    States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.
    Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000
    annually in US Foreign Aid.
    Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000
    annually in US Foreign Aid.

    Interesting stats, huh ?.

  30. #30
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    Let's resort that list inorder of ass-kissing-to-israel.

    Obviouslly Egypt and Jordan come in at top. $6.7mil to Pakistan ofcourse, obviouslly since the US launched the attack on Afgahnistan from their land, thereby getting rid of another country that supports a free palestinan nation.

  31. #31
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    IT WILL TAKE TIME, but eventually true AMERICAN patriots will realize what "retards" and "losers" like me are saying about Israel is true.

    Sure this wont convince you, but give it some time, eventually the Americans that ALWAYS turn a blind eye to Israel's actions, will soon realize that Israel is not a friend but an enemy that acts as a friend.

    Douglas Feith, is a joke, he cares more about Israel than America. I have been screaming to people about Douglas Feith for many years. He was one of the masterminds of the Iraq war.

    I am not saying that Palestinians are Americans friends. But the Palestinians dont act like Americans friends, they tell America what they feel about America. But Israel acts like a friend but will slowly eat away, and eventually when America looses it power, will stab America in its back.

    Wait and see.

  32. #32
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:
    Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United
    States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.
    Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000
    annually in US Foreign Aid.
    Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000
    annually in US Foreign Aid.

    Interesting stats, huh ?.
    This is laughable. The only reason Jordan and Egypt gets money is because they have peace treaties with ISRAEL.

    Once they break their peace treaties with Israel, the money is gone.

    The US is basically bribing these two nations to be buddies with Israel, for the protection of Israel.

  33. #33
    NEED2BEHUGE's Avatar
    NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    IT WILL TAKE TIME, but eventually true AMERICAN patriots will realize what "retards" and "losers" like me are saying about Israel is true.

    Sure this wont convince you, but give it some time, eventually the Americans that ALWAYS turn a blind eye to Israel's actions, will soon realize that Israel is not a friend but an enemy that acts as a friend.

    Douglas Feith, is a joke, he cares more about Israel than America. I have been screaming to people about Douglas Feith for many years. He was one of the masterminds of the Iraq war.

    I am not saying that Palestinians are Americans friends. But the Palestinians dont act like Americans friends, they tell America what they feel about America. But Israel acts like a friend but will slowly eat away, and eventually when America looses it power, will stab America in its back.

    Wait and see.
    Well said. If current trends in the states continue it won't be long till we see freethinkers like us get put in jail under the patriot act.

  34. #34
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Oh please you live in canada and after the $hit u posted with the IQ information no one can believe any of your posts. Canada is a phucking joke riding the US coat tails.
    LOL. This is why I say Americans are brainwashed. They get all their information from their media. Its hard to tell the above quote is from the poster or Bill O'Reilly or Sean "Rabbi" Hannity.

    The Canadians live in the same Hemisphere, same culture, same economy, and standards of living, better GDP.

    Yet Canadians are free thinkers in General, and arent brainwashed by the media.

  35. #35
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    I just saw the CNN article, and the spy is linked to Douglas Feith and Paul Wolfwitz. SHOCKING!! Who would have thought?

  36. #36
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    http://www.washington-report.org/bac...7/9712043.html


    "True Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
    Generous as it is, what Israelis actually got in U.S. aid is considerably less than what it has cost U.S. taxpayers to provide it. The principal difference is that so long as the U.S. runs an annual budget deficit, every dollar of aid the U.S. gives Israel has to be raised through U.S. government borrowing.

    In an article in the Washington Report for December 1991/January 1992, Frank Collins estimated the costs of this interest, based upon prevailing interest rates for every year since 1949. I have updated this by applying a very conservative 5 percent interest rate for subsequent years, and confined the amount upon which the interest is calculated to grants, not loans or loan guarantees.

    On this basis the $84.8 billion in grants, loans and commodities Israel has received from the U.S. since 1949 cost the U.S. an additional $49,936,880,000 in interest.

    There are many other costs of Israel to U.S. taxpayers, such as most or all of the $45.6 billion in U.S. foreign aid to Egypt since Egypt made peace with Israel in 1979 (compared to $4.2 billion in U.S. aid to Egypt for the preceding 26 years). U.S. foreign aid to Egypt, which is pegged at two-thirds of U.S. foreign aid to Israel, averages $2.2 billion per year.

    There also have been immense political and military costs to the U.S. for its consistent support of Israel during Israel's half-century of disputes with the Palestinians and all of its Arab neighbors. In addition, there have been the approximately $10 billion in U.S. loan guarantees and perhaps $20 billion in tax-exempt contributions made to Israel by American Jews in the nearly half-century since Israel was created.

    Even excluding all of these extra costs, America's $84.8 billion in aid to Israel from fiscal years 1949 through 1998, and the interest the U.S. paid to borrow this money, has cost U.S. taxpayers $134.8 billion, not adjusted for inflation. Or, put another way, the nearly $14,630 every one of 5.8 million Israelis received from the U.S. government by Oct. 31, 1997 has cost American taxpayers $23,240 per Israeli.

    It would be interesting to know how many of those American taxpayers believe they and their families have received as much from the U.S. Treasury as has everyone who has chosen to become a citizen of Israel. But it's a question that will never occur to the American public because, so long as America's mainstream media, Congress and president maintain their pact of silence, few Americans will ever know the true cost of Israel to U.S. taxpayers. "
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-28-2004 at 07:34 AM.

  37. #37
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Well when Israeli's start flying Jets into tall buildings in the USA, and Arabs start looking after America's interests in the Middle East I suspect the tide will turn.

  38. #38
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    but why should the arabs look out for americas interests when america never looked after theres aka saddam hussain getting into power and being allowed to starts a war with iran, the saudi royal family being protected by america,uzbekistan(southasia) murderous/tourturing goverment andall those other puppets and henchmen it has placed around the world.

  39. #39
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    http://www.hrw.org/press/2001/10/uzbek1004.htm

    Uzbekistan: U.S. Cautioned on New Ally
    Secretary of Defense cannot afford to turn a blind eye to abuses by Uzbekistan
    (New York, October 4, 2001) U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld should exercise caution in dealing with Uzbekistan, America’s newest ally in the fight against terrorism, Human Rights Watch said today. Secretary Rumsfeld is due to visit Uzbekistan this week.

    Human Rights Watch called on Rumsfeld to make clear that Uzbekistan should not read its new relationship with the U.S. as a green light to add further abuses to its already abysmal rights record.
    “If the United States is going to ally itself with Uzbekistan, it has to find a way to avoid aligning itself with Uzbekistan’s brutal policies,” said Tom Malinowski, Washington Advocacy Director of Human Rights Watch.

    Uzbekistan, which became an independent state in 1991, has retained much of its Soviet legacy. It has no independent political parties, no free and fair elections, and no independent news media. Torture and police brutality are widespread. Most vulnerable are political dissidents and religious Muslims who worship outside state controls.

    “President Bush has said the war on terrorism cannot become a war on Islam,” Malinowski said. “The government of Uzbekistan is undeniably at war with forms of Islam it does not control.”

    The government of Uzbekistan, led by President Islam Karimov, has waged a merciless four-year campaign against non-violent religious Muslims who practice their faith outside state controls. Citing the threat of “Islamic extremism,” authorities have arrested, tortured, and convicted thousands of these independent Muslims: men who attended sermons of state religious leaders who later fell out of favor, men who prayed at home or in small private groups, and those who belonged to unregistered Islamic organizations or possessed religious literature not sanctioned by the state.

    Few of the estimated 7,000 independent Muslims sitting in Uzbekistan’s prisons today were accused of participation in any violent act, while thousands of peaceful Muslims were locked up for holding beliefs or worshiping in ways the state disapproves.

    Human Rights Watch has called on the U.S. government to condition further assistance to Uzbekistan on improvements in its rights record.

    “Uzbekistan already has its own interest in countering Osama bin Laden,” Malinowski said. “The United States shouldn’t have to buy its cooperation with unconditional rewards.”

  40. #40
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Well when Israeli's start flying Jets into tall buildings in the USA, and Arabs start looking after America's interests in the Middle East I suspect the tide will turn.
    Israel is hurting Americans interests in the Middle East. Name one good thing Israel has done for America in the Middle East? Saudi Arabia has helped American interests in the Middle East more than Israel ever has.

    And Osama and his network attacked the US, because of their support for Israel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •