Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Question for our members who continually bash America...

Without finger pointing, you know who you are.. Just one question.

Has America EVER done anything right in your books?..

Considering we all use this board free, and considering its for all intents and purposes an American bodybuilding/fitness board don't you think you've a neck like a jockeys bollox's coming here and knocking America daily. So seriously, HAS AMERICA EVER DONE ANYTHING RIGHT?.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    The only wrong thing that I really hate America for is their support for Israel. That is it. There are other minor issues. But that is the biggest one.

They have been smart and even about the Chechan Issue, they have been fair about the Iraq war, although I dont agree with it.

NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Without finger pointing, you know who you are.. Just one question.

Has America EVER done anything right in your books?..

Considering we all use this board free, and considering its for all intents and purposes an American bodybuilding/fitness board don't you think you've a neck like a jockeys bollox's coming here and knocking America daily. So seriously, HAS AMERICA EVER DONE ANYTHING RIGHT?.
    I don't hate America. I eat McDonalds, drink Coke, and my ex was from Georgia. It's not about hate, it's about educating the masses on the world around them. I don't see an American flag plastered anywhere on this board and as far as I know this board is for EVERYONE to use to educate themselves on the use of anabolic substances (and what a wonderful resource it is).

Trying to create a rift between our brothers in iron on this board isn't going to do you much good.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't see an american flag anywhere huh ?

hmm....i'll keep looking....

Your avatar doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    don't see an american flag anywhere huh ?

hmm....i'll keep looking....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    Your avatar doesn't count.
    oh so now we're getting specific.... i see.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    The only wrong thing that I really hate America for is their support for Israel.

First of all, I love America, and am greatful to live here. They need to re-legalize some of the supplements I want to use, but such is life.....there are many other things too, but thats not what this thread is about.

The reason I had to specify the above is because I am about to agree with CAUSASIAN.......I truly think we would be better off it the U.S had never supported Israel in its conflicts. The Arab world hates us largely becase of it, a lot of the anti-U.S sentiment over there would never have existed if we did not support Israel. Israel is one of the few Middle Eastern countries without Oil, I don't get why we are supporting them in the first place....but thats probably just my small mind thinking. Is there a good reason for supporting Israel? If so, I would readily change my mind, I just don't see it. All I see are the bad things that have come from us supporting Israel, and nothing really all that positive being gained in return from it.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    On that tone I seriously agree with isolationism, fortress America if you will but it will never happen. I read on another post it was to have a presence in the Middleast militarily through them, that's the only thing that makes any sense considering the massive ammounts of money and consequences. Also we would not let them commit genocide on the Jews which would happem IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    First of all, I love America, and am greatful to live here. They need to re-legalize some of the supplements I want to use, but such is life.....there are many other things too, but thats not what this thread is about.

The reason I had to specify the above is because I am about to agree with CAUSASIAN.......I truly think we would be better off it the U.S had never supported Israel in its conflicts. The Arab world hates us largely becase of it, a lot of the anti-U.S sentiment over there would never have existed if we did not support Israel. Israel is one of the few Middle Eastern countries without Oil, I don't get why we are supporting them in the first place....but thats probably just my small mind thinking. Is there a good reason for supporting Israel? If so, I would readily change my mind, I just don't see it. All I see are the bad things that have come from us supporting Israel, and nothing really all that positive being gained in return from it.
    There are lots of reasons, but consider this scenario for a moment. Your right, Israel has no oil, but all their neighbours do!. So what you ask?.. Well if Israel had lost just ONE WAR in the last 50 years Russia and China would have had control of the Middle Easts oil fields, then Russia would have been in a far better economic position to launch WWIII in Europe. They could NEVER have fought a war in Europe without the Middle Easts oil fields. You don't think America has blindly poured billions into Israel's economy without something back?.

There are lots of reasons, but consider this scenario for a moment. Your right, Israel has no oil, but all their neighbours do!. So what you ask?.. Well if Israel had lost just ONE WAR in the last 50 years Russia and China would have had control of the Middle Easts oil fields, then Russia would have been in a far better economic position to launch WWIII in Europe. They could NEVER have fought a war in Europe without the Middle Easts oil fields. You don't think America has blindly poured billions into Israel's economy without something back?.

I knew I was missing something, thanks. I have heard theories as to the other reaons, which I can get into if need be......but what do you think/know some of those other reasons for supporting Israel are?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i wondered the same thing UL

singern is offline Banned
    I knew I was missing something, thanks. I have heard theories as to the other reaons, which I can get into if need be......but what do you think/know some of those other reasons for supporting Israel are?
    Heres a few,
    Doing the right thing
    knowing right from wrong
    jusctice
    freedom
    democrocy
    Humanity

just to name a few, there doesnt always need to be a catch for international support or diplomacy. sometimes just doing the right thing is all that is needed. Such as intervention in cosavo, Quait, Afganastan, and more. The only ones complaining are the ones who are on the wriong side.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    im sorry this is the stupidist thing ive ever heard.

how did that stop russia.

ive never heard of a war with russia and israel or china and israel.

infact the last time i checked the israelis supplied classified american top secrets of to russia and china.
    they also supplied american funded air to air missiles to china.

i would love to hear a DETAILED version of what would of happened if israel would have lost the war from you bouncer.

-------

infact heres my version.

israel does not exist.

western technology never gets into the hands of the chinese and russians.
    we do not have occupied palestine.

i drive around in my car with a full tank of fuel which i filled up and which cost me close to nothing becuase the arabs don't hate us.

there are no groups which hate us becuase of palestine.

there are no groups like hezbollah, islamic jihad, hamas, al aqsa martyrs brigade and so on.

life is great.
    -----

I think too many folks here confuse "america bashing" with "criticising the US's leaders and their politics".

It's become so common here that it's not even funny anymore. Any time someone disagrees with the positions of an american politician or some american policies, bang! some folks jump on their high horses and swing the "america bashing" sword around.

It's gotten passed the point of "the boy who cried wolf", and it's simply not being taken seriously anymore from many non-americans.

I know it may be hard to understand for some folks, but I was raised in a critical thinking environment. I question authority constantly, both in make believe world (here) and in my real life. If my government does something wrong, I'm the first one to make a fuss, I do NOT believe in "my country right or wrong"... I want my country to do right... period.

It's the same when I criticize the government or policies of another country. My disagreeing with a country's actions or decisions doesn't mean I dislike that country. Far from that... the mere fact I am talking about a country like the USA, France or England means I care about that country. If I didn't like the country, I'd ignore it and wouldn't care what goes on in it...

I think some may want to take a step back from crying wolf all the time and take the time to read what folks are REALLY saying.

Just my 2 cents... (yeah I know, 2 cents canadian ain't worth much, but it's all I got!)

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I think too many folks here confuse "america bashing" with "criticising the US's leaders and their politics".

It's become so common here that it's not even funny anymore. Any time someone disagrees with the positions of an american politician or some american policies, bang! some folks jump on their high horses and swing the "america bashing" sword around.

It's gotten passed the point of "the boy who cried wolf", and it's simply not being taken seriously anymore from many non-americans.

I know it may be hard to understand for some folks, but I was raised in a critical thinking environment. I question authority constantly, both in make believe world (here) and in my real life. If my government does something wrong, I'm the first one to make a fuss, I do NOT believe in "my country right or wrong"... I want my country to do right... period.

It's the same when I criticize the government or policies of another country. My disagreeing with a country's actions or decisions doesn't mean I dislike that country. Far from that... the mere fact I am talking about a country like the USA, France or England means I care about that country. If I didn't like the country, I'd ignore it and wouldn't care what goes on in it...

I think some may want to take a step back from crying wolf all the time and take the time to read what folks are REALLY saying.

Just my 2 cents... (yeah I know, 2 cents canadian ain't worth much, but it's all I got!)

Red
    Well said. Looks like all the Canadians here are on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red
    What you are saying is true to an extent, but I think this thread was more directed at certain naysayers.....who seem to be the main ones saying they hate America........thats why the thread it says 'you know who you are' in the first post. You are not one of these people this thread was directed at.

NEED2BEHUGE: You are hardly on the same page as this guy is. You posted bogus statistics in another thread to flame Bush supporters, if I need to bring it to your attention I will do so. There is a difference between commenting on something and lying to flame people.

NEED2BEHUGE: You are hardly on the same page as this guy is. You posted bogus statistics in another thread to flame Bush supporters, if I need to bring it to your attention I will do so. There is a difference between commenting on something and lying to flame people.
    Ok UrbanLegend... You win. I'm sorry. That is, I'm sorry you (and everyone else) were too much of a lazyass to do a 10 second search on google which would of told you it was fake. I'm sorry that you need everything pointed out to you. And I'm very sorry that you're too much of a wuss to let it go.

YHBT YHL HAND

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    Ok UrbanLegend... You win. I'm sorry. That is, I'm sorry you (and everyone else) were too much of a lazyass to do a 10 second search on google which would of told you it was fake. I'm sorry that you need everything pointed out to you. And I'm very sorry that you're too much of a wuss to let it go.

YHBT YHL HAND
    How old are you?

Old enough to be able to disprove all of your (and BOUNCER's) misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Heres a few,
    Doing the right thing
    knowing right from wrong
    jusctice
    freedom
    democrocy
    Humanity
    Doing the right thing? Is using tanks and apaches in civilian areas? Doing the right thing? Is occupation doing the right thing? Shooting kids who through stones the right thing?

Justice?? Are you kidding me? Justice for who?

Freedom? Freedom from who? You mean occupation.

Democracy? haha

Humanity? This gets from wrong to just plain dumb.

This was one of the worst come backs I have seen in my life.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You really think that a few million people in the desert would tip the scales in such a manner. I would highly doubt it. America has a long track record of going to arms legnth to protect it's interests abroad, with or without Israel.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member

I don't think so . . . .

If Russia or China had ventured into Middle Eastern territory, and Israel had not existed, the US would have stepped in, and the Arabs would have been happy to have us there. They certainly would have had the $$$ to buy US warplanes and bombs and etc, and the US would have been happy to let its munition makers make big profits from a protracted war . . .

Seems to me the only thing we've gotten in return for $4 billion a year in foreign aid to Israel has been Israelis spying on the US.

-Tock

Don't forget you also have 160 million muslims at your throat.

You can thank Israel for that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Seems to me the only thing we've gotten in return for $4 billion a year in foreign aid to Israel has been Israelis spying on the US.

-Tock
    Ding Ding Ding.

And Islamic terrorists wanting to take out America, since that is the only way to take down Israel.

I don't think so . . . .

If Russia or China had ventured into Middle Eastern territory, and Israel had not existed, the US would have stepped in, and the Arabs would have been happy to have us there. They certainly would have had the $$$ to buy US warplanes and bombs and etc, and the US would have been happy to let its munition makers make big profits from a protracted war . . .

-Tock
    It made sense to me what he was saying, what you're saying confuses me a bit......

The U.S would have a tough time fighting ground forces without having any ground to land on. The troops would be vunerable to getting taken out before they reached land....and even then, where would they go? If there was no Israel they wouldn't having anything to go to, there would have to have been a bloody mess in order to clear a place for U.S troops to land. A military presense would be neccesary. It would be 10x easier to launch an assult with troops, supplies and weapons already there, than with having to transport them en masse to an unstable destination.

And I doubt the Arabs would be so welcoming of us, even when we are trying to help them out......Iraq is a good example of that.

I may be missing something here, but are you sure that arabic nations would have the $ to afford U.S weaponry? As I recall we supplied weapons to Afghanistan to fight off Russia, they didn't buy it.......

I'm still deciding whether or not is has been worthwhile to have Israel as our ally still. We don't seem to be gaining much from it......but again, I may be missing something. They seem to protect themselves against outside threats pretty well, so they might be fine without us now.......But is having a military presense there still neccesary? It didn't seem to help us before.

NEED2BEHUGE:
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 08-28-2004 at 09:10 PM.

Doing the right thing? Is using tanks and apaches in civilian areas? Doing the right thing? Is occupation doing the right thing? Shooting kids who through stones the right thing?

Justice?? Are you kidding me? Justice for who?

Freedom? Freedom from who? You mean occupation.

Democracy? haha

Humanity? This gets from wrong to just plain dumb.

This was one of the worst come backs I have seen in my life.
    Your fishing for comebacks, I guess Im not surprised. My only intention is to point out right from wromg, its not a difficult concept. If I were the leader of a nation plagued by terror and unspeakable sadism, I would do no different than the current administration. Doing what ever it takes to secure my people.
    You will certainly argue that the terrorists fight for freedom, so I must ask the question, If Israel returns to the 67 green line borders would your unprecedented loathing of Israel stop, would you have peace, would you normalize relations? Would it all just stop, or will there always be a reason for you to war with the Jewish nation?
    Last edited by singern; 08-28-2004 at 10:16 PM.

I may be missing something here, but are you sure that arabic nations would have the $ to afford U.S weaponry? As I recall we supplied weapons to Afghanistan to fight off Russia, they didn't buy it.......
    Afghans are not "Arabic"

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Doing what ever it takes to secure my people.
    How do palestinians secure their people?

How do palestinians secure their people?
    If they had stayed at the negotiating table instead of the road to doom which they chose at the leadership of a lunatic, they would most likely have there own nation today.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nuke em all

Afghans are not "Arabic"
    I know, I was refering more to the countries in that region (middle east), who seem to have simalar economic, governmental and social situations, many of which are Arabic nations. And Afghanistan has been strongly influenced by the Arabic culture like any other Islamic countries such as Pakistan and Iran. Forgive me for not making such a clear distiction.

-Tock

Thats it, I've been wrong all along. America spent its billions on Israel so Israel could spy on it. Sorry, I was wrong all along

EvilElmo is offline New Member
    No....

Hell no.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    America isn't a bad place and they have done plenty of right things. I think the only problem is when some American's believe their superior to other countries because, well, they're American. That's a piss off and an insult. Everyone is equal regardless of where you come from or who you are. Atleast on this board.

The United States have many positives that probably can outweigh the negatives, it's a matter of picking and choosing what you would like to focus on, not on what side to pick.

I'm all for Peace among brothers.

I know, I was refering more to the countries in that region (middle east), who seem to have simalar economic, governmental and social situations, many of which are Arabic nations. And Afghanistan has been strongly influenced by the Arabic culture like any other Islamic countries such as Pakistan and Iran. Forgive me for not making such a clear distiction.
    afghanistan is not in the middle east. its connected to the middle east and also ex-soviet union countries. and pakistan(south asia) and the himalyans.

The U.S would have a tough time fighting ground forces without having any ground to land on. The troops would be vunerable to getting taken out before they reached land....and even then, where would they go? If there was no Israel they wouldn't having anything to go to, there would have to have been a bloody mess in order to clear a place for U.S troops to land. A military presense would be neccesary. It would be 10x easier to launch an assult with troops, supplies and weapons already there, than with having to transport them en masse to an unstable destination.
    no it wouldn't america could of easily landed in a muslim/african/arab nation like eqypt.
    take a look at the map to where russia is and where egypt and israel are.

http://user.chollian.net/~omana23/Ma...%20East-01.jpg

it would be musch safer to land in egpyt then israel + there is more space in egpyt.

israel is not needed and was never needed.

the whole reason why the west gave the jews there support for the creation was for religous reasons. america is basically the most religous country left in terms of cristianity and thats why they give there support to the jews.

the christians belive that once the jews reclaim there homelad then jesus will return for the second comming to earth.

http://christianactionforisrael.org/judeochr/radio.html

And I doubt the Arabs would be so welcoming of us, even when we are trying to help them out......Iraq is a good example of that.

the arabs would have welcomed you. infact they where okay with you at that time.

iraq is now after years of hate angry at you guys plus you had them under sanctions and to some degree helped saddam hussian get into power.

I'm still deciding whether or not is has been worthwhile to have Israel as our ally still. We don't seem to be gaining much from it......but again, I may be missing something. They seem to protect themselves against outside threats pretty well, so they might be fine without us now.......But is having a military presense there still neccesary? It didn't seem to help us before.

your missing nothing. israel spends millions and millions of dollars in america on tv ads and newspaper ads showing israel and america as best friends it always running propaganda on american news channels. and it also has spies in your country screwing you guys over.

the friend ship between america and israel is a make belive friendship.

ask your self what has isreal done for you in exchange for the billions and billions of dollars you give it each and every year.

america is not a child and is one of the most powerfull countries on the planet, thats why it is called a superpower and if it wants to it can take care of it self.

do you really think israel a country the size of a shrunken testicle can save america.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-29-2004 at 07:27 AM.

First of all, don't get on my or anyone else's case about little things like where Afghanistan in considered to be located.......Here in the U.S most people consider it to be located in the Middle East, and most maps of the Middle East include Afghanistan. If you lived in Britain they would say it is part of Asia, and if you lived in Canada you would say "its way over there, eh?" J/K all you Canadians.....its all relative. According to your logic Mexico is not part of North America because its not 'America,' its just connected to America and other North American countries......But if you look on maps of North America, there it is

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    no it wouldn't america could of easily landed in a muslim/african/arab nation like eqypt.
    take a look at the map to where russia is and where egypt and israel are.

http://user.chollian.net/~omana23/Ma...%20East-01.jpg

it would be musch safer to land in egpyt then israel + there is more space in egpyt..
    We would not be welcomed to put our military bases and personell in Egypt, it would be tough negotiations, we need a place to put our military 'stuff.' Israel seems to be a good place, they are a democracy and non-Islamic so they wouldn't be so eager to resist the influence of "infidels."

israel is not needed and was never needed.

the whole reason why the west gave the jews there support for the creation was for religous reasons. america is basically the most religous country left in terms of cristianity and thats why they give there support to the jews.

the christians belive that once the jews reclaim there homelad then jesus will return for the second comming to earth.

http://christianactionforisrael.org/judeochr/radio.html
    Spare me the conspiracy theory, do you really think America is that absolute Christian? And its not like some secret Christian society group is in charge here either, the morals of this country often make me want to vomit. As much as 'The Simpsons' would like us to believe it, secret societies do not control the U.S.

the arabs would have welcomed you. infact they where okay with you at that time.

iraq is now after years of hate angry at you guys plus you had them under sanctions and to some degree helped saddam hussian get into power.
    I doubt it. Their governments would not want Democratic influences, as it threatens their power. Especially one as powerful as the U.S.

your missing nothing. israel spends millions and millions of dollars in america on tv ads and newspaper ads showing israel and america as best friends it always running propaganda on american news channels. and it also has spies in your country screwing you guys over.

the friend ship between america and israel is a make belive friendship.

ask your self what has isreal done for you in exchange for the billions and billions of dollars you give it each and every year.

america is not a child and is one of the most powerfull countries on the planet, thats why it is called a superpower and if it wants to it can take care of it self.

do you really think israel a country the size of a shrunken testicle can save america.

I still think the need for a military presense in the Middle East is what the U.S was after......I also still think we haven't gained much from it.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 08-29-2004 at 02:18 PM.

First of all, don't get on my or anyone else's case about little things like where Afghanistan in considered to be located.......Here in the U.S most people consider it to be located in the Middle East, and most maps of the Middle East include Afghanistan. If you lived in Britain they would say it is part of Asia, and if you lived in Canada you would say "its way over there, eh?" J/K all you Canadians.....its all relative. According to your logic Mexico is not part of North America because its not 'America,' its just connected to America and other North American countries......But if you look on maps of North America, there it is
    i consider it a part of south asia becuase asia considers it apart of asia.

my parents brought back a map/atlas of asia from south asia and it had it on the map.
    and there are many other examples.
    at the end of the day you have to reconise what south asia thinks and south asia recognises afhanistan as part of south asia.

so do the bbc,afp,ap,reuters,lots of world atlas

even the american cia consider it a part of asia
    http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/af.html

so you and me arguing about this is pointless.

We would not be welcomed to put our military bases and personell in Egypt, it would be tough negotiations, we need a place to put our military 'stuff.' Israel seems to be a good place, they are a democracy and non-Islamic so they wouldn't be so eager to resist the influence of "infidels."
    read up about history. the west(britan) had a millitry base in egypt at one point and westerns where at one point before israel they where welcome over there.

the arabs really started to dislike the american goverment and millitry once they gave there support for israel.

Spare me the conspiracy theory, do you really think America is that absolute Christian? And its not like some secret Christian society group is in charge here either, the morals of this country often make me want to vomit. As much as 'The Simpsons' would like us to believe it, secret societies do not control the U.S.
    christian in the sense of government look at bush and his chronies they are either christian or jewish.

zionism is not a scret orginisation.

they openly flaunt it every day.

this is americas biggest and most popular one next to aipac.

http://www.zoa.org/
    zionist orginsation of america.

I doubt it. Their governments would not want Democratic influences, as it threatens their power. Especially one as powerful as the U.S.

I still think the need for a military presense in the Middle East is what the U.S was after......I also still think we haven't gained much from it.

no seriously i don;t think you understand. the arabs really started to hate the american gov and millitry when they started to support israel.

most western countries where milliterilly based in middle eastern countries or had millitry bases there around world war II.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-29-2004 at 05:40 PM.

read up about history. the west(britan) had a millitry base in egypt at one point and westerns where at one point before israel they where welcome over there.

the arabs really started to dislike the american goverment and millitry once they gave there support for israel..
    Haven't studied a lot of Middle Eastern history ever, but a quick google search reveals that Britain was not welcome there, and neither would the U.S have been: http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Canal/Egypt.htm

So that rules that out as a potential place for the U.S to have a military presense......

christian in the sense of government look at bush and his chronies they are either christian or jewish.

zionism is not a scret orginisation.

they openly flaunt it every day.

this is americas biggest and most popular one next to aipac.

http://www.zoa.org/
    zionist orginsation of america..
    Your link does not back up what you are saying. This is America's biggest and most popular what, cult or movement or what? Forgive me for being confused.....but this is nonsense. I don't believe what you are saying either....Bush and his "cronies" are not Jewish as far as I am aware, there may be a few Christians in his cabinet though.....This idea really is a conspiracy theory bro.

no seriously i don;t think you understand. the arabs really started to hate the american gov and millitry when they started to support israel.

most western countries where milliterilly based in middle eastern countries or had millitry bases there around world war II.
    I don't think you understood what I said. Have you looked at the government in place in the Middle East? Not exactly a voice-of-the-people situation, is it? The leaders there would not want a democratic influence that could potentially put them out of power (and take their oil ), they want to supress their people and keep running it the way it is. Introducing democratic ideas would be the LAST thing they want.

I do understand that the Arabs didn't really start hating the U.S till they began supporting Israel though.

Haven't studied a lot of Middle Eastern history ever, but a quick google search reveals that Britain was not welcome there, and neither would the U.S have been: http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Canal/Egypt.htm

So that rules that out as a potential place for the U.S to have a military presense......
    the british where the "occupying" force of egypt at the time.
    the americans would be more welcome.

Your link does not back up what you are saying. This is America's biggest and most popular what, cult or movement or what? Forgive me for being confused.....but this is nonsense. I don't believe what you are saying either....Bush and his "cronies" are not Jewish as far as I am aware, there may be a few Christians in his cabinet though.....This idea really is a conspiracy theory bro.

Paul Wolfowitz,
    Richard Perle,
    William Kristol,
    Charles Krauthammer,
    William Safire, Dennis Ross,
    Kenneth Adelman,
    Elliot Abrams,
    David Remnick,
    Jeffery Goldberg,
    Senator Joseph Lieberman,
    Robert Kagan,
    David Frum,
    Martin Peretz,
    Yossi Klein Halevi,

and also john kerry is part jewish.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3003306.stm
    (go to family history)

I do understand that the Arabs didn't really start hating the U.S till they began supporting Israel though.
    we agree.

"high five"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information