Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

CAUSASIAN, can you tell us more about the war in CHECHNYA please.

Seriously, I know very little about your war. From what I've seen on TV its probably one of the saddest I've seen. Plus I worked with a Chechen refugee for while, his story was herrendous.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Chechans have always been fighting people, we are a very aggressive and war like people, from the beginning of time.

But this current war has a long history.

The most recent tradegy was when Stalin ordered the entire Chechan population to be deported to Kazakistan, where almost 1/4 of the Chechans died.

But honestly it is too hard to explain it all.

There are so many stages in the conflict.

This site provides a non-biased history on the war.

http://www.chechnyafree.ru/index.php...storyeng&row=2

Thanks, my concience was pricked with a photo of a kid you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Thanks, my concience was pricked with a photo of a kid you posted.
    The girl or that boy with the bread?

Tge little girl, with the doll in the photo.. Children who've been the victims of war is something very emotive for me. I've worked with orphans in Lebanon and Somalia. I have some photos on the board here somewhere of me with children in Tibnine orphanage, South Lebanon a few years back. I'm in work at the moment, but I'll post them for you tomorrow when I get home if you wish. Break's my heart, I'll tell you some stories sometime. I think Physio might remember when I posted them.

Tge little girl, with the doll in the photo.. Children who've been the victims of war is something very emotive for me. I've worked with orphans in Lebanon and Somalia. I have some photos on the board here somewhere of me with children in Tibnine orphanage, South Lebanon a few years back. I'm in work at the moment, but I'll post them for you tomorrow when I get home if you wish. Break's my heart, I'll tell you some stories sometime. I think Physio might remember when I posted them.
    I saw that one. A Christmas party for the Muslim kids right?

Yeah kids are always the victims in wars.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I saw that one. A Christmas party for the Muslim kids right?

Yeah kids are always the victims in wars.
    I know, the idea of a christmas party for Muslim kids sounds funny. But children are children and it was a tradition with us. There was absolutely no religious overtones to the party, just a time for us (soldiers) to show our softer side and share christmas with the kids. It also brought home to us who had children waiting for us at home the true price of war.
    Plus the look on the kids faces when they were opening their presents were priceless. I've some links to our work with the orphanage from the Lebanese Daily Star news paper, again if you'd like I'll post them tomorrow.

Yeah I would like to see them.

Tge little girl, with the doll in the photo.
    Alot of my friends are like this. I have an Albanian friend, who is a very very beautiful girl, who currently resides in America. When she was young the communists put her in a concentration camp, because her family would not give up Islamic beliefs for communist beliefs.

So her whole life she grew up in a concentration camp. She always told me she did not know what a chocolate was, or what ice cream was. The best food she had when she was a kid was water with bread. And she used the water as a sauce for bread.

And for dolls she used to make dolls with papers from Communist regimes. Its a sad story. But know shes 20, and in America, and gets to see the good things in life.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Causasian
    And for dolls she used to make dolls with papers from Communist regimes. Its a sad story. But know shes 20, and in America, and gets to see the good things in life.
    Ahh but were the GREAT SATAN that needs to be taken the phuck down right? Since the founding fathers America has freed over 150 million people more than any other country since the civlization of mankind with millitary might and political pressure. This is more people than any other civilization combined. How many people has any muslim country freed and put into a democracy? I also have another question doesnt Allah want his believers by choice not by force? So when a taliban type regime comes in and forces religon down to someone are they not going agaisnt Allah words? If im right the leaders of these tyrannical regimes are nothing but atheists

Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Ahh but were the GREAT SATAN that needs to be taken the phuck down right? Since the founding fathers America has freed over 150 million people more than any other country since the civlization of mankind with millitary might and political pressure. This is more people than any other civilization combined. How many people has any muslim country freed and put into a democracy? I also have another question doesnt Allah want his believers by choice not by force? So when a taliban type regime comes in and forces religon down to someone are they not going agaisnt Allah words? If im right the leaders of these tyrannical regimes are nothing but atheists
    I dont hate America, I like America. I hate American support for Israel, and THAT IS IT.

I dont like the governments of Iran and the Taliban. I belive Muslims should practice if they want to. Forcing a person to follow a religion is not the right thing, cause we would not know if a person is a good muslim or not.

But I belive there needs to be laws in the land. Islamic laws, for justice.

But free practice of religion is allowed in Islam, of any religion. Especially for Jews and Christians.

We dont need to follow democracy.

America is not even democratic in the first place.

A pure democracy means majority of the people rules.

For a pure democracy to work, all 100% of the people need to vote, and the majority of the vote must win.

In the US it doesnt work that way, the popular vote doesnt win, its the electoral college vote that wins.

So many times a person with the higher popular vote looses.

Is that a true democracy? Nope.

You people have only 2 legitimate parties, every year of every decade. And parties with money and power win.

IS that true democracy?

Nope, you have something called "close to being a democracy"

Thread Information