Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Badgerman is offline Banned

Something to think about.....

If Iraq was a real threat with WMD etc etc.....almost a nuke....etc etc.....don't you think Israel would have struck them long before the US???

IDF has had a long history of pre-emptive(sp?) strikes against perceived
    threats......

Their intel is obviously better than ours......and they didn't go in

So they let US do the work and look like idiots......

NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Nailed it.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    If Iraq was a real threat with WMD etc etc.....almost a nuke....etc etc.....don't you think Israel would have struck them long before the US???
    What was it like riding the short bus? j/k

The consequences of a Israeli led pre-emtive strike on Iraq would be disasterous. Instantaneous invasion and acquisition of that country. Israel would simply cease to exist.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78

The consequences of a Israeli led pre-emtive strike on Iraq would be disasterous. Instantaneous invasion and acquisition of that country. Israel would simply cease to exist.
    Read your history books, and who would defeat Israel?. No one has yet.

As regards Israel getting America to fight its war in Iraq, yes thats it!!. Mossad brainwashed some Muslims, trained them to fly planes, made them fly them into the WTC, got Bush to declare war on terror and invade Afghanistan and Iraq, plus threaten North Korea because it (Israel) wanted Iraq annililated, THATS IT!. Bingo, game over, the end.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

you say that like it is a bad thing

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    you say that like it is a bad thing
    You say that like you have a personal issue, why don't you share your horrifying experiences at the hands of the evil Israelis. or are you simply repeating the crap you learned from your Imam

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    You say that like you have a personal issue, why don't you share your horrifying experiences at the hands of the evil Israelis. or are you simply repeating the crap you learned from your Imam
    Imam?? i dont have any stories because i am an american not an arab or an israeli. maybe we should remember that when the **** hits the fan. the american way isnt to pick a side, it is to wait till they kill each other and give high interest loans for post war recovery.......

Badgerman is offline Banned

So Israel only eliminates perceived threats if they are smaller and weaker??
    They didn't hesitate to hit Iran's nuclear facility.....think they'd do it again??

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    Imam?? i dont have any stories because i am an american not an arab or an israeli. maybe we should remember that when the **** hits the fan. the american way isnt to pick a side, it is to wait till they kill each other and give high interest loans for post war recovery.......
    OKay.........

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Big Louie I cant believe that you are from america and make statements like that. You seem to go against everything our country is going against. Whats sad is there is alot of people like you here in the united states. We have enemys within our borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Big Louie I cant believe that you are from america and make statements like that. You seem to go against everything our country is going against. Whats sad is there is alot of people like you here in the united states. We have enemys within our borders.

where in any of my statements do you see me being anti american. i think you are anti american.

He's not anti-american. He's pro-ignorance.

how in any way am i pro ignorance?

I mean Anhydro78. Not you.

:\

ha! got ya direct it towards him brah lol

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Read your history books, and who would defeat Israel?. No one has yet.

As regards Israel getting America to fight its war in Iraq, yes thats it!!. Mossad brainwashed some Muslims, trained them to fly planes, made them fly them into the WTC, got Bush to declare war on terror and invade Afghanistan and Iraq, plus threaten North Korea because it (Israel) wanted Iraq annililated, THATS IT!. Bingo, game over, the end.

I know my history, but a pre-emptive strike on Iraq is unprecedented. Israel has attacked it's neightbors in the past for the purposes of acquiring or reclaiming land. This tends to piss off Israel's immediate neighbors.

But a pre-emptive strike on Iraq because (for WMD) would anger every middle-eastern country out there. I don't think the US would necessarily come to Israel's aid in this case either.

Thread Information